What do you think these shoes?

What do you think these shoes?

I feel miserable after wearing them for like ten minutes because they're so uncomfortable

Overrated as fuck and extremely shitty in a wet or cold climate. Theyre memes thats all

clown shoes

Look much with black laces 2me

much better*

>what do you think these shoes
>what these think shoes you do

post alternative /comfy/ high tops?

What are you talking about? They're the most comfortable shoes I own.

why do are their t-shirts memes? surely they should have done something about it by now

1970s > regular chucks

Normies: The Shoe

it's only possible, if all your other shoes are high heels (unless you own the Cons II, which is indeed comfortable with the lunarlon sole)

I agree. These shoes last a lifetime but their comfort definitely doesn't.
>brand new: painful while breaking in
>broken in: decently comfortable so long as you're not wearing them to a theme park or something. Gives basic support.
>After 3 months: might as well be walking on the ground but at least you look good.

This. I am in dire need of a fashionable yet supportive pair of sneakers. I went from wearing converse for years to a pair of superstars. I'm eyeing out vans next but I'd love some more options.

>Normies: The Shoe
Careful where you say that, edgelord. Hot Topic might make a shirt of that.

This is not fashion.

Got these guys two months ago. First pair of chucks I've owned. It was a pain in the ass to get the right size and they felt like potato sacks when I was breaking them in, but they're very comfortable now that I put insoles in them. I on my feet for 8 hours a day and these have served me well so far.

Look alright, but the have the build quality of polystyrene cups

Any opinions on Chuck IIs?

cleaner, nicer, more comfortable
overall an improvement

What insoles you got?

worse for lifting, somehow even more high school core than the originals, less versatile, make you look like a tryhard.

that said, they can work okay as poorfag ramones

I don't like sneakers in general however chuck low tops are the only ones I feel comfortable wearing. I dislike vans just because and most heavily branded shoes. I am looking for an alternative as I can't go on wearing chucks all my life

Don't lace your Converse like Ramones. Especially not if you're going to do it wrong.

yes, pls respond to this

One shouldn't lace any pair of shoes (especially Ramones) like that. That lacing is how the shoes come straight out of the factory, and it's like that for easy adjustment for people to try on in-store. It's a tell-tale fuccboi sign to have them laced like that (also, it's uneven on the shoe for extended wear).

I wear these in a size 13 (my shoe size is 12-12.5 usually) and put in the Dr. Sholes insoles over top the insole already inside. Super fucking comfy. Everyone likes these in the real world, don't let Veeky Forums meme majic you into thinking otherwise.

>Vans
heavily branded
>authentics, plim solls aren't for sure

where the branding is heavy (e.g. Old Skools), it fits the shoe, it wouldn't look as cool without branding, whereas every Converse shoe would be better without branding, hence quite a few people remove the branding

branding is not a good arguing point when you talk about Vans and Converse

btw low top Cons look pretty stupid on men, if you want to wear Cons, at least wear the hitops

>like Ramones
you can be sure about that lacing existed well before Ramones and Cons were laced like that well before Ramones, however it's pretty retarded regardless what shoe it is

You must have flat feet

how is this an actual thread?

Fuck what these faggot ass edgy moon boot wearin dogs say these are a legitimate go to and go with every fit cop em

They wore Keds you fucking idiot. They hardly even wore these meme clown shoes.