Best Field Jacket

I've been looking at military/field jackets for this fall/spring and Alpha Industries just doesn't look good to me. Is there anything for a reasonable price that looks good/keeps you warm?

Other urls found in this thread:

sportsmansguide.com/product/index/serbian-military-surplus-field-jacket-used?a=759189
ae.com/men-aeo-military-jacket-olive/web/s-prod/2101_9783_309?cm=sUS-cUSD&catId=cat380145
varusteleka.com/en/product/sarma-windproof-smock-olive-drab/32653?qref=smock
varusteleka.com/en/product/sarma-windproof-smock-mk-ii-olive-drab/34624?qref=smock
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

These run about $60 and they look great with jeans and boots

barbour international original waxed jacket

does it come in a light army green?

They come in dark olive and green yeah, check out American Eagles website

remove

sportsmansguide.com/product/index/serbian-military-surplus-field-jacket-used?a=759189

link i cant find it

Here ya go:
ae.com/men-aeo-military-jacket-olive/web/s-prod/2101_9783_309?cm=sUS-cUSD&catId=cat380145

varusteleka.com/en/product/sarma-windproof-smock-olive-drab/32653?qref=smock

varusteleka.com/en/product/sarma-windproof-smock-mk-ii-olive-drab/34624?qref=smock

Contrasts on the new one look shit, I reckon. I have a smock, not from here, I love the pockets. I can stick a whole book in one of those breast zip-up pockets and stick a debit card and a train card in one of the sleeves.

Just buy actual military surplus you fucking faggot...

>don't explore your options just make an uninformed purchase you fucking faggot...

does it come with dead kebabs and accordion?

Are you waiting for WW3?

The tailor was drunk, and the left pocket became what it became.

>Strong words followed by...

That's a pretty big red flag you're waving there famalam

Does anyone own this one? I've been thinking about getting it but not sure if its worth it or what size. Pretty cheap tho, looks okay.

pockets are different

Some of the original ones had slanted upper pockets.

hey buddy. its interesting you should ask this particular question. guess what? it just so happens that this week, gustin is releasing their military field jacket. check the gustin website tomorrow morning man. i think theyre releasing them around 9-10 am. theres a photo on the gustin instagram page, it looks pretty dope desu. and im sure itll be a good value.

no seriously don't advertise

cuz this is usually what ends up happening

"reasonable price"