Can Veeky Forums give me some tips on getting a gf or a girl to ha e sex with you...

Can Veeky Forums give me some tips on getting a gf or a girl to ha e sex with you? I get to the point were a girl is obviously into me and starts flirting, but i dont know how to proceed from here and seal the deal. I usually fuck up at this point and become too much of an asshole to the girl (negging them completely) and they distance themselves. Or i will act shy and not talk to the girl and ignore them (happens when i actually realy like the girl trying to interact with me). I just dont know what to do. Like how do you ask a girl out? Or how do you ask a girl for a one night stand?

full rick

Alcohol

chloroform

yo it's fucking annoying when guys just stop texting
you don't have to bombard the girl but text back, start convos every now and then instead of forcing her to text first all the time
if you guys have been talking for a little bit, just ask her out to lunch or something like "hey do you wanna grab food sometimes?" and if you two vibe things will progress from there
also one night stands typically unfold naturally v.s. people asking like "hey lol do you wanna hook up tonight". go to parties, socialize, ask if she wants to come back and "chill/smoke/etc" and if she does she's probably game (ask for consent etc. of course)

>"How do you ask a girl for a one night stand?" You don't. Pretend that for whatever reason you can't have sex with her. Your nervous because you're only thinking about having sex with her and it shows. Treat her like any other person. If she's into you it'll just happen. Wrap your cock.

>ask for consent
see that's the really unnatural and weird part.
How does that work?
What's the legal formulation?

^
Fuck, I green texted my entire comment

are you retarded

You can kiss someone if you think the mood is right and they are showing interest etc, without asking. Both because this is minimal enough that you can socially be like "oh wow okay my mistake" and if she isn't retarded you'll just be awkward and you guys will let it go, but also legally because there's no way that's ever going to come back to you. Not that you should be trying to get away with shit

Then it's super easy to just be like "where do you want to go" at any point, or if you're like really making out, just asking them before taking off clothes. Hell even "do you want to fuck" if they're already into it isn't going to go over badly

Don't listen to that cunt with a brain, you should NEVER ask for consent.
Just kiss her and let it flow

I have autismo and I look like a male witch. I don't know how flirting works.

Bump for interest

Just say "may I have consent for this upcoming sexual act, m'lady?"

treat them like a friend... you need to both be comfortable and connect with another before u lay the beats, or things will get weird quick... but at the same time, don't wait to long to make a move and don't be a bore. be spontaneous and energetic. avoid touchy subjects. be funny! most importantly, be positive! like. don't say anything negative, about anything.

its about connecting with the person. you don't need to be a great conversationalist or handsome to connect w someone. sure, you can trick someone into being attracted to you via pretending to be someone else, but at the end of the day thats not who you are and again, things will get weird quick. ur only this age once (assuming you are under 20)

also, befriending someone who is at least somewhat successful with women would probably help as well. you don't really need to ask questions, just study how they treat women and how the women respond.

don't be afraid of women or feel awkward because 95% of the time the girl will be just as nervous as you are.

desu getting a girlfriend is probably the best way to learn how women work tho

Sorry, if you knew anything about Veeky Forums, you'd know that everyone here spends too much time trying to be someone they're not.

What do you text after the first date? I can keep a convo going to get to asking a girl on a date, but after the first date it kinda just falls apart even if the date goes well and I don't see them again.

This

But I'm 23 and I can only connect with people through what I hate.

This sounds rapey but just go for it man. Don't think, just do. Go in for the kill

>YOU CAN'T BE SOMETHING YOU'RE NOT
>BE YOURSELF
>BY YOURSELF
>STAY AWAY FROM ME
>A LESSON LEARNED IN LIFE
>KNOWN FROM THE DAWN OF TIME

just say some shit like 'you sure you wanna do this' when you start undressing. if you're both into it, it shouldn't ruin anything

No it sounds murderous

How do I make sure she understands I'm not interested in regular sexual intercourse but only in masturbating over her while biting her cheeks without vexing her?

yeah, if it seems like she's into you just have to go for it. worst case she's not down and you move on. i realized in college I was so afraid of rejection I wouldn't even try to seal the deal - that way, I wouldn't give girls the opportunity to reject me. it's still something I'm working on, but as soon as I started putting myself out there I started hooking up with way more girls. just gotta be willing to go for it m8

You need to ask her to sign some forms.