COP OR NOT

Shoe edition

should i get em Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

timberland.co.uk/shop/en/tbl-uk/men-footwear-the-original-6-inch-boot/mens-timberland-icon-6-inch-premium-boot-10061713
office.co.uk/view/product/office_catalog/1,41/1837600482
shoefish.co.uk/mens-c1/newmarket-6-inch-wedge-boot-waterproof-c44528-black-p21261
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kys, my man

they that bad?

c/n?
Not this colorway

I like em a lot

what color then?

these generally dont get great feedback but i feel they could be very versatile

Those look very pretty imo. Def cop

I can't find any boots I like better than these desu
then again i've never bought boots before

but how am I supposed to buy these without being able to try them on first.

there are returns however i imagine that would be a pretty sour way to spend $40 on shipping

what bums me out about these is they only go up in size through whole numbers, 9,10,11 and no mid ways.

but i know these are similar to docs in means of construction and likely sizing as well

I'm asking about the shoes themselves, I'll pick a color later

oh i think theyre nice just not in such a bright color but i only wear black and white sneakers for the most part

They look nice. If they're a good price, grab 'em.

Try looking for an above the ankle high boot

Cop, people in the real world won't ridicule you for wearing them like this board might

Not, don't really dig that white shit

Not, can't see it really going well with anything else

c/n?

I'm looking for black boots that kind of resemble all-stars. I've seen the image muiltiple times on here, in the image you see the black boot in a puddle of water.

They're all black and have a round circle as the logo just like converse shoes.

Cop

Pf flyers?

Cop or not?

cop
yikes
cuck tier
maybe in a diff color
are you joking?

wata you niggers think bout this

Kidderings?

Those are nice if you can get them. They're sold out.

r8

Basic shoe. What's to rate?

If you want a basic shoe in that color, then get that shoe as long as its price is within middle tier ($60 - $150). I wouldn't pay any less or more than that.

Why do you need someone else to tell you to cop this or not?

Because I'm a huge fucking faggot and can't decide for myself, thus needing affirmation from anonymous posters on an anime image board.

Palladium?

they're not Veeky Forums if that's what youre asking

Cheers lad

c/n?

Odd question here:

I like this shoe, but I want the swoosh to be pure white. What material is the swish, and is it possible to paint on it so I can make a DIY white swoosh?

where are these from? I really like them

looks like a type of skin, not sure if its real or fake, but either way its good to paint on

Thx man. I saw and wanted those, but they've been sold out for a while and my only options to buy them are ebay resellers for $300. I don't feel like paying that. I'd rather just order a similar model from Nike and nigger-rig them to be what I want

Why don't y'all ever talk about Veeky Forums laces? You can get $4 laces in any color you want and totally change the feel and look of a shoe.

>2016
>laces
lol

which one

c/n

This one if they are completely flat on the bottom and you can glide on snow

w2c

these are dope. w2c

no

Timberland 2016 collection

>Timberland 2016 collection
what model? couldnt find em

timberland.co.uk/shop/en/tbl-uk/men-footwear-the-original-6-inch-boot/mens-timberland-icon-6-inch-premium-boot-10061713
Fourth style

that's the first boot, not the second one

Wait, I'm trippin
office.co.uk/view/product/office_catalog/1,41/1837600482

are these shopped? look like RO combat boots. w2c??

if only they had sidezipz =[
anyone make a boot similar to RO combats?

Pretty sure those are women's

nope. mens.

I'm looking for a rectangle dress watch under 50 bucks to wear sometimes

Is Sekonda a decent enough brand ? It's either this or a slightly more expensive Timex.

shoefish.co.uk/mens-c1/newmarket-6-inch-wedge-boot-waterproof-c44528-black-p21261
Fuck my size 11 feet tbqh lads

Just get a Nomos

Cop?

Would replace the silly fat laces with normal ones obviously

The fuck is that texture, badly shaved pubic area?

It's just a bad picture

Here's one that shows the material a little better, along with how silly the laces look

lmao

Looks terrible imo, especially that tip, jesus christ

>badly shaved pubic area
>looks terrible, especially that tip

Delet this

>Palladium
Thats it. thanks!

if you're gay.
not sarcastic these actually look good as long as you're gay/dont mind people thinking you're gay.

Watcha think about these shoes Veeky Forums?

idk about quality and they seem a bit overkill

hows quality?
im really bored of meme smiths

I'm really not trying to associate with hypebeasts but I like the color blocking on this, thoughts?

i would cop as long as it's not pricy

These shoes looks like they are made for disabled people with walking problems definetly not

Are you planning to shoot up a school or take over Poland ?

W2c

Want some cheap skinny black jeans. I'm skelly mode and have a 30" waist so getting jeans that are tight around the lower leg isn't as easy as I thought.

Should I cop Cheap Mondays? Or would there be no quality difference over ASOS ones. Or should I get Levi's 519?

I'm looking for a "loud" shoe. All I have are white and black sneakers right now. I feel that I need a bright color shoe that stands out. If not something like this, does anyone know another good bright shoe, a red or something like that?

most likely synthetic leather

No ?there only $95 NZD

These are pretty loud

nice man ordered 5

cop

I got these and kinda regret it, you really need techy pants to make them look good, they look stupid with jeans. You should size up a size or a half too, the slope straight down makes the shoe look smaller than it is, and may press against your toes and ruin the silhouette. Try some classic runners, like reebok or new balance, they do plenty of loud shoes that are much more versatile.

yes or no?

For some reason or another I'm torn between these two.

Levi's 519

yes

can mocs be Veeky Forums?

forgot pic

Are they worth the extra money and have just as tight of a fit?

hot damn what's the top one

get the top for sure
no

cop pic related?

or these

Adidas EQT Racing 93s

i wood not, roshe one was nicer