Wool pants inspo

So i recently thrifted these wool pants. I liked the fit and everything , but everything i wear it with doesnt seem to fit quite well. What can i wear this with? What top , what socks and what shoes? Any tips? Also general wool pants inspo

Other urls found in this thread:

store.openninefive.com/product/black-wool-trousers
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

try 1461 dr. Martens or just Derby shoes

Don't wool pants itch like hell?

good ones dont

Nah they dont
thanks bruv. How about on top ?

>mfw wool

>tfw no good wool trousers under 100

what are these then?

W2c

w2c honestly

do any fastfashion places make a pair of wool pants?

I can't afford the good brands, and wool pants are extremely hard to find at thrift (b/c of dryclean only)

try dickies

Honestly if any of you lot who posted pictures could give a source for them that'd be great, any of them I'm past caring at this point

how are the ones at zara?

zara not sure if good

store.openninefive.com/product/black-wool-trousers

thank you very much

This would look nice if it wasn't for the stupid way they wrapped the shoelaces around the back.

That shit works for high-tops, but not for low-tops.

zara is garbo quality

tailored for him

bought these, itchy and not very slim fitting

200 fuck

any pants that just have this look? doesn't have to be wool

This is the only answer. He probably bought some flannel wool trousers and brought them to the tailor. The turnup on the hem is done by a tailor as well. Just ask your tailor to add a cuff.

Oh, forgot to mention that a good place for some STRAIGHT fit (the kind you get tailored to look like the pic) is Lands End. They're 100% woolen flannel and incredibly comfortable. Any skilled tailor or seamstress will trim off any excess if you request it. I have no fit pics, I've only felt them inside of a store.

>Lands End.
Daddycore wear? Theres one nearby me actually, and they look alright. Pants running 90-100$ but they look like they have a specific core design.

Yes, that's why you bring them to a tailor to have them slimmed all the way down. The pair I felt was a few seasons ago, but a pair of Uniqlo + J trousers I have feel similar.

I will have to check it out, thanks for the recommendation user. I'm actually gonna be a teacher next year, so daddycore is what I am looking for to make my wardrobe.

these fit you very nice

good cop, op

If you come dressed like that around me I'd kick your ass.

Though I think he should be wearing high sox with those

No problem! Uniqlo +J is a great choice as well, pairs of their trousers pop up on ebay and grailed from time to time.

yikes
those are wayyyyy too tight dude

way too slim in my opinion
they are painted on, you can pull that off with jeans but it just looks weird with will wool trousers.

In winter you wear long Johns or knee high socks. And the pants are lined from the knees up so it doesn't matter that the wool itself itches.