Ideas for an effay job?

ideas for an effay job?
i am currently waiting until uni starts for me. don't want to waste my time playing video games at home.

user, all the jobs people are going to list will most likely take a degree or experience to get them.

If you're fresh out of high school, you're just gonna have to settle for some non-glamorous job most likely in customer service.

Physics, mathematics the only ones I see

>Physics, mathematics
>effay

BHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHSW DHAHAHSHAHS

Prostitute

>he thinks he can just pick and choose an effay job
enjoy mcdonalds, you're about to get a culture shocked, millenial

Working in the uni library.

Not circulation, though. Something like dealing with serials, inter-library loans, etc.

though you can't wear all your sick fits, lifeguard is a lot of fun and I made decent money as a teen to afford nice clothes. Plus you get to hit on Stacey's

Hairdresser

>Plus you get to hit on Stacey's
>Stacey (apostrophe) s
You get to hit on Stacey's what? Stacey's mom?

XD

Why wouldn't you? She's got it going on

You people are worse than cancer and I can do nothing but sit and pray your death is swift yet painful

The struggles of being a phoneposter

Who here /WalmartAssociate/ ?

dumbo spotted

peace corps

Bartend.

MONKEY ALERT MONKEY ALERT

>effay job?

kek You're acting as if you have choice.

You take what you can get. You'll most likely get rejected from most job positions. Take whatever gives you decent pay/hours

Until you have to give a geriatric mouth-to-mouth because they had a stroke in the pool

Gotta hunch OP may have never worked a day in his life

taxi driver

i can hear ur mixtape from here

i work in a local record store. i think that's decently effay. got hella lucky with that job, though, good luck choosing your job.

also a clerk at a small time/local bookstore could be Veeky Forums

kek

>making a joke is cancer

Haven't seen that since '13. Good times

im a mechanic i do it all mad mods, body repair, restoration of older cars, and sell some cars as well

would you like a banana?