What does Veeky Forums think of Vetements?

What does Veeky Forums think of Vetements?

garbage

nigger trash

garbage

they have some interesting concepts etc but a lot of the pieces are totally unwearable in real life (fit etc) unless you want to look like a nutcase. also way overpriced for what it is. w2c the burned bridges sweatshirt

Nigger garbage

Contrived.

J'pense que des vĂȘtements sont une idee formidable et un signe avant tout d'une personne civilisĂ©e.

Effay hates it but they're stuff other than sweats and tees can be nice

90% garbage 10% god tier

example of that 10 percent?

Ripped off suff like polizei jackets.

Near god tier runway fashion, ready to wear stuff should rarely be purchased as most of it is satire that makes fun of the wearer.

va te faire foutre

the actual garments aren't that good imo, but the label is an important influencer

Sometimes it looks A LOT like mid 90s Margiela (Demna worked there after all).
There are some cool pieces, quality is cool but it's a bit overpriced.

IMHO there are better and more innovative upcoming brands than Vetements.

Creative and some of the coolest cuts I've seen. The price is obviously where it commits suicide, could easily be priced similarly to CDG or other affordable high end brands but simply chooses not to.

When Vetements is styled and shot by people who know what they're doing who are also able to present their work in the context of artistic critique, it is beautiful. When it is worn by rich Chinese kids flaunting their status on Instagram it becomes the joke it's making fun of, aware or not.

give an example of one of these rich chinese kids.

Buy Vetememes instead

Cool it's actually starting to be accepted as a real brand thanks to big names like Ian Connor.

>ian connor
>relevant

Implying he's not ;)

interesting brand, I do think it's a bit passe though

take my comments with a bit of salt but this is generally the demographic i was referencing, if you want to see it done right, check the official vetements instagram. They promote a good look for their brand.

The one on the right looks pretty good for a chink fuccboi. The other two are painfully bad

I mean the garment itself is an "interesting" piece, this is a boring fit though. Ripped acid wash jeans and a popular modern designer, definition boring unstyled fuardei crap.

fuck off davil you forced unfunny chink shill cunt. go ahead and keep scamming rich teens on the internet but be straight up about it instead of samefagging and pretending to be our friend

How's my fit? Big Vetements fan ever since I saw Kanye wearing it

Not my cup of tea
It could be okay if they just dropped all the prints and texts from the clothing completely

Fun fake most of the shit these Chinese rich kids wear is fake. I can already see the flaws on the Coming Soon hoodie from here. I'm a huge Bape-head and there's a big flexer Asian kid on my campus, and I can't tell you how much of is Bape is fake and by proxy the rest of his closet is fake as well.

effay bro

Aye banjo lips. How much over retail did you pay

wear pbs instead

expensive. but I FUCKING LOVE IT

This is from /r/fashionreps everything he's wearing is a replica. Its not a bad fit, just hypebeasty and fake/poor hypebeasty at that which is even worse.

>Its not a bad fit
>people on this board genuinely think this

Ss17

what did you have in mind?

I mean it's nigger as fuck but he is a nigger, and that's what he seems to be going for so...

heat
post a fit cuck boi

nu male "please fuck my SO" fit that isnt yours
you aint fooling anybody senpai

>banjo lips
idk if it's cuz i'm high but i laughed pretty hard

>A LOT like mid 90s Margiela
If you mean ripping off existing pieces then yes.

The long-ass sleeves would look cute on a girl desu

>ebonics and the usage of the words "nu male" and "cuck"
opinion discarded
not even that guy but the fit is pretty good and even it was the best fit oot youd still say it was bad
vetements is like 95% garbage that only has a name because of kanye (no discredit to kanye)