Black Hoodie?

I want the best black hoodie I can buy for under 300 dollars.
Comfort is an absolute must.

1st:
>no zippers, pull-on hoodie
2nd:
>Reigning Champ

hijacking this
what's the best NON-BLACK, non-boring hoodie under 300$?
I'm talking interesting colors, textures etc. can be a pullover

rick owens gimp hoodie, really comfortable and has raccagni zippers, apex of black hoodies
i got mine for $200 a few months back

Looking for a zip up too. No way in hell I'm wearing Rick.

I want the zip up. How much and where?

Elliot pls go

H&M, 30 euros

>Looking for a black zip up hoodie.

"I-it must be Elliot guys!"

Fuck off.

hahaha classic elliot, you sick cunt

elliot pls, your cover was blown

I got this Devoa hoodie for about $400 and it's orgasmically glorious and super warm. I have another Devoa jacket too although paying retail price was financially crushing, can confirm that in general they are the most comfy things I've owned. Save up. Only saying this because they're basically my favourite items of clothing and photos can't give them justice

what are you, retarded? he said under 300

oh no call the pohleeese

Icebreaker.

why even bother posting if you're not contributing to the thread?

Right back at you. I gave an informed opinion with first hand info and didn't go that far out of the suggested price range but you complain about it while this board is full 75% blatant shitposts like "classic elliot, you sick cunt" and people buying asos. If going from $300 to $400 is unacceptable then fine ignore the post, maybe it'll be useful to someone else like the other poster ITT saying theyre looking for something similar too.

shut the fuck up nigger

This Individual Sentiments hoodie was $270 and I find the texture really interesting in person. The raglan shoulders and double ended zipper are nice touches. It isn't that warm but very soft. Kinda fragile because the weird texture gets pulled at if it hangs on something like cat claws but I guess that's the tradeoff for having a cool material
sorry mr thread-derailer

Can we get some real advice here? This shitposting is really childish.

this by sewing boundaries

or this by palace

this is great, w2c?

I managed to find it on the sewing boundaries website but fuck that site's confusing

Wtc??

Wow look at all these plain BLACK hoodies.

can you read cunt

It's not what I fucking asked for, I want a plain black comfortable hoodie!

Fucking deliver you proto-normie scum!

look your thread got hi-jacked. you're a washed up Veeky Forums poster, there's nothing left but succumbing to nothingness

PLAIN BLACK HOODIE YOU FUCKERS, WHERE CAN I FIND IT?

ALLSAINTS FUCKING MODE MERINO

Why would you pay 80+ for a fucking plain hoodie?

>2016
>wearing hoodies
manchildren: the thread???

All Saints costs almost as much as Reigning Champ and isn't anywhere near RC quality-wise.

What the fuck do you wear then, Mr classy gentleman?

I know its for normie swine but J crew makes a really comfy stylish charcoal hoodie for about $70

dude fucking REIGNING CHAMP PULLOVER HOODIE $130 and an absolute fucking staple of my wardrobe

post a pic you faggot

Belstaff

The mode merino is incredibly comfortable and terrific quality. I literally have it in four different colors and two in black.

Could you post a pic of you wearing it? It looks awesome but I'd like to see it on someone's body to get a sense of the fit. Thanks!

>fags seriously spending hundreds for a simple hoodie

Maybe you could enlighten a filthy pleb and tell me what exactly justifies the price of your hoodie?

UNDER 300$?! boy... i have a dark gray hoodie that lasted me for years and it cost me 10$

american giant

I already suggested Icebreaker to you, queerbait.

Whats the fit like on a RO mountain hoodie? 5'9"