Glasses

I have to get glasses can i still be Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

aooko.v.yupoo.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah, just don't get those faggot ass Drew Carrey frames. Get frames that fit your face.

Does techno interist you?

yeah wont be getting those ones lol

not really ambience stuff can be alright if its like 3am

why

kek

of course. mine are kind of similar to your pic but darker and a bit differently shaped

thanks user never worn glasses before, any shapes you would steer clear of?

Here's what you do. Go to a fancy glasses place and try on every pair you like, ignore the price. take photos and ask Veeky Forums if you have to.

When you find the best frames for your face, take note of the model and find it on aooko.v.yupoo.com/ This guy makes 1:1 reps of most glasses. just order the pair you like and give him your prescription.

Most glasses are $30 but ends up being $60 with prescription. Definitely the cheapest way to be Veeky Forums with your glasses

you should probably avoid cat eye frames unless you want to look like a stereotypical feminist (if female) of just plain bad (if male)

also don't fall for the "round wire frames are the only acceptable frames" meme. they don't fit every face, and they might be in fashion now, but in a year they will be overdone sa fuck

go into a store and see what suits your face

guys, yesterday i got my sight tested and i need glasses.
i tried on some and i felt like none of them suit me.
it just feels weird to see my face with glasses, wat do?

Avoid thick rims (nu-male look), and go for a more discreet type of glasses.

Why are you telling him to be timid about his glasses? If someone has to wear glasses, shouldn't they embrace them as a fashion item (and not try to "hide" them a "discreet" pair).

OP, don't let yourself get cucked out of a wide variety of glasses styles just because /pol/ says they're "nu-male."

I'd check out warby parker and do the free home try on. They're cheap for glasses, though I don't think they're the best quality. Rickety joints, though my second pair was better

Get contacts you idiot.

I'm thinking of getting some myself. I only started wearing glasses everyday when I got a car and started to drive but that was 3 years ago.

Now, every time I take off my glasses, I think damn, I look way better.

I must warn you though, It might cause you to get horrible headaches. It'll take your eyes like 2 week to get use to them.

get circle frames!

Not OP, but how do you people feel about square-frame aviators for men? What about as regular glasses, not sunglasses?

agreed

bump

That's my boy!

Only works if your asian

Takes me about 3 days to get used to them. Same for after wearing only contacts for a long time to glasses.