Supreme

Opinions on Supreme, favorite piece?

Supreme is all about brand recognition and for some reason I just have no pride in that brand name.
Maybe it's because only niggers appreciate the brand and hype it far higher than it should be.
Since I have no pride in wearing the brand and that's all their clothes are about, my favorite piece is none of them

street wear is not fashion.

hats obviously.
very nice suede on this years 6-panels.

Good brand, nice quality made in America stuff for mall-tier prices

The stuff that's actually wearable can be copped pretty easily too, since the kids just want the loud garish stuff

someone posted a nice fleece hoodie by them here

this one to be exact. looks nice, too bad it seems to be hard to find

why would you want to look like a fuccsheep?

FUCK THUPREME banging on my chest.

Why has /r/streetwear invaded Veeky Forums ? I remember 2013 being much better than 2016 Veeky Forums

It's a modern Abercrombie but ghetto.

yeah sure buddy, tell that to yourself, you can have a supreme piece on you and still be fashionable, if you don't know how to wear it you, you just don't

i hate those hypebeast kids who know nothing about the brand and look like clowns wearing it

slapping a brand name on basics then upscaling the price, if that's what you are asking about then I think its as ridiculous as eating an apple covered in duct tape.

either way whoever posts in this thread remember to sage when you do

bought pic related in black, comfiest beanie i've ever owned.

obviously bought it for the brand but i'm suprised at how good the quality is

wouldn't buy expensive pieces desu, "hypebeast" culture is pretty lame and paying $300 for a white t shirt with a box on it is dumb

Only care about their collabs, and 99% of those are shit too.

>sewing / printing supreme on a basic hoodie / shirt
>sells it fucking 200$

btw quality is shit.

I really wanted that Seven Samurai tee :(

Favorite Piece out of this season is The Undercover Coach Jacket. Too bad I wasn't able to buy it since the website crashed so hard :(

it's only okay if you buy the fakes not the actual original supreme.
fuck paying 100$ for a basic tee with a box logo on it

Wtc?

I.D on this plz trying to find it for a while now

Bump for this

this is a fashion forum

Banging on my chest

grailed, facebook groups, supreme website if it drops again

quality is fine for the retail price retard, supreme hoodies are CYC blanks which W+H and Reigning Champ use as well.

Thinking about buying a rep of this jacket, is it worth it?

>supreme
>fashion

yup sounds about right

I rate the backpacks, the 5 panels are sick and obviously anything red bogo on white is sexy.

>picks the worst tnf x supreme jacket
why
reps aren't worth it anyway

I have this shirt in baby blue though. It's the oldest supreme item I have.

Some of the designs are really cool and some are fucking atrocious (yet kids will still eat it up because it's supreme)

What I dislike is the box logo shit. It's literally just a plain hooded sweatshirt/t-shirt you could get anywhere but because it has that logo on it everyone gets crazy hyped and pays outrageous prices.

That particular style is called sherpa

joggers were too long for me so turned them into shorts

wyt?

I haven't yet decided whether if I should cop the brown jacket or
Not. Also you guys think it's going to be a bitch picking it up? Honesty not allot of forms is talking about this peice at all.

Depends on your size. If you're a small then you need to give up on this brand altogether, medium you might still have a chance but it's down to popularity and L/XL you're good