Is political activism effay?

districtmagazine.ie/anna-cosgrave-explains-her-repeal-project-2/

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/explore/tags/repealthe8th/
gotquestions.org/abortion-Bible.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No

not in any way, for any side, ever

I'm not gonna click the link but whatever she's doing she's doing it so she can be seen doing it

going to the trump rally in wisconsin tomorrow. idc if its effay. its a rush.

it's just a pic off the instagram tag bru

instagram.com/explore/tags/repealthe8th/

No but Veeky Forumssh bashing is!

Especially those who idolise Nazi outerwear and Nazi fashion

not at all
only if you're breaking everything

so it's just some thing girls do so they can take pictures of themselves doing it

okay got it

only if it's violent
and I'm actually not being edgy or ironic

I have one of these jumpers and I'm a guy

I live in Canada, what's this hashtag's about again?

not at all

caring about things is not cool

gotquestions.org/abortion-Bible.html

There's an amendment to the Irish constitution that gives a fetuses life with it's mothers. It's a hangover from when Ireland was a theocracy and we would all like rid of it.

both of these imo
angry stand-your-ground threatening activism like doing marches and fighting off riot police is effay, but when you just stand around holding signs to scream and cry about your feelings ? no

agreeing to the destruction of a lifeform is agreeing with death, making it law opens the door to death, you are doing the work of the devil in practice, you are making murder legal, all a while you want to live in a society that punishes murderers, hypocrisy is a cowardly act, and encouraging escapism in your society will create a cowardly society.

no one is exempt from sin, but deliberately making sin law is garbage.

this is a deliberate failure.

wew I didn't know I'd be reading fairy-tales about "sin" on Veeky Forums.

ugh ok ill take this b8
listen its ok that you believe that, but all you gotta do is not get an abortion and its not your problem
(besides, the quality of life of these kids is usually horrible because they arent wanted)

>they aren't wanted

in the same way you reject them, you too will be rejected, either physically, or politically. the balance has to come some way.

im not sure what that means but i didnt mean rejected by me
they're aborted because their parents dont want them or cant afford them
so either they stay with the parents and be poor/hated
or get shoved into the system (which is not fun, trust me)

you're using all the insufficient arguments really fast.
They do nothing to prove abortions aren't murders or that fetuses don't have a right to life/ the imminence of life. They could be used equally to talk about murders, the only difference being the public perception to taking this position in each case (and there's nothing more deictic than public perception)

or, or they can be loved.
as one imagines a child should be loved, that they may have the opportunity to grow up normally. even if they're poor. what we lack in resources, we gain in experience.

University College Dublin Med Student here.

So fucking sick of seeing these around campus. Its the new kenzo hoodie baically, 100% being worn as a fashion statement because you know, feminism is the new "geek shic"

The cycle of life never stops, every event connected to the other. A child draws sustenance from his mother, as a tree draws it from the rain, and the Sun.