Is your familia /FA ? Family thread

How effay is your family guys?

Op here, grandfather with Fidel Castro

Prague '98

I don't have a family
is that Veeky Forums?

If that's really your grandfather with Castro then you already have the most effay family, that's pretty fucking cool user.

Nicee user

Yes it is user, found the picture in his diary. Thanks senpai, the only sad part is that I'll never be as effay is he was haha

Effay doesn't mean cool, go away

Go back to FBG kid, men are talking here...

Very effay user...but aren't we your family desu?

fuck your dad is aesthetic

As a Cuban american,
Go fuck yourself. Seriously.

Oh come in user...no need for hurt feelings, as you know /fa is decided between patricians and plebs ;)

Her other father is also aesthetic

Father on left, uncle and stepmother on right.

Would bang ya mom

Here they are at the Golden Gate Bridge

honestly have no idea. cousin and mom. my dad.

>hey guys post personal pics!!! XXDD

Heard my fair share of that to be honest haha

Effay for sure senpai

Don't you dare try to hijack my thread senpai

kek dad in cannabis association crewneck

that's all I got. me and dad. me and dad. mom's dad and my dad (can you tell how much they hate each other?)

fuck I hate americans

Lol

I love this

That's... a bit fucked up.

damn, your pops was not only effay but handsome.

family looks good on paper but we're all fucked up

how fucking old are these pictures

>Hey guys, I really wanted you all to see pictures of my family.

They're nice I guess? I just don't understand.

>That's... a bit fucked up.

found the reactionary square

hey guys let's dox ourselves

probably 88, 89, 93

everyone in the 70s and 80s were Veeky Forums

I was raised by an obese single mother and was below the national poverty line well into my 20s

I just come here because I always wanted to be able to wear all the "cool" clothes as a kid. Even though I don't have the stuff posted on this site, coming here still makes me feel like I am somehow a part of it

want free Veeky Forums shit cuz I have extras

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA this post confirms you were born after 95. No one really thinks that you tard. The 80s was legitimately the worst decade for fashion and hair. 50s-60s is where it's at nigga.

nope
casual / post punk in UK
stateside we had color blocking, some of the best streetwear / sports graphic tees ever, not to mention the birth of sneaker culture
the music was great (Hi NRG, post-punk, and synthpop are my favorite styles of music), and there was a lot of meme magic
Veeky Forums would have been fun in the 80s =(

plus the resurgence of prep, forgot about that

If you lived in the 80s you'd think of it less fondly. Why do you think your list didn't include things like hypercolor tees and synthetic parachute pants

cuz that shit didn't actually happen

Even though I had a shitty past and have always wanted "the finer things," I want to earn them. At this point in my life, having them isn't what is important to me, it's earning them that will be meaningful, especially for a luxury good.

There were times when I was younger where my mom sent me out to the food bank to pick up food because she was too lazy to do it even though at the time I was working and she wasn't, and that already felt bad enough; having to rely on Big Daddy Gubmint really sucked.

The one kind of donation that I would willingly accept is a free gf :^(

Thank you for the consideration anyway

Haha

your call
if you change your mind it's an open offer

I won't change my mind. I just want to be clear about that so some other user doesn't come in pretending to be me and try to take advantage of your nice offer

reminds me of something from Bojack Horseman: Look, take it from someone who has his own shitty parents: family is a sinkhole, and you were right to get out when you had the chance.