Low Calorie Food & Drinks List:
>pastebin.com/raw/93cLG9jj

Model Diet Manual:
>imgur.com/a/kdIyE

Groups!
>MyFitnessPal: "Veeky Forums friends"
community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112013-fa-friends
>Lose It!: "Veeky Forums friends"
loseit.com/#Community:GroupProfile!id=b74af47e37c14232ba6405f03df6f670^/fa/ friends

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/SeMWYm9
us.asos.com/asos-tall/asos-tall-ridley-skinny-jeans-in-petunia-blackened-blue/prd/5733934?iid=5733934&cid=19597&Rf900=1497&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=204&sort=3&clr=Blackenedindigo&totalstyles=53&gridsize=3&mporgp=L0FTT1MtVGFsbC9BU09TLVRBTEwtUmlkbGV5LVNraW5ueS1KZWFucy1pbi1QZXR1bmlhLUJsYWNrZW5lZC1CbHVlL1Byb2Qv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

guys help

become rich

helo fwamile daly remindar to stey hidhratted luv u soooo muhch tanks bye

lov u froggo

I'm rich and still don't have a gf.

You have to be social.

how do I avoid getting cucked by pic related

get low bodyfat, get some muscle, get facial surgery

helo bongawon i luv u two ur swet tanks fer bein my fwiend luv u tanks bye

be handsome and rich or find an insecure loyal qt
that sucks

I'm not fat, have an alright frame, can't get too muscley because of back injury, don't want facial surgery and my face actually isn't that bad (no I'm not posting it). I'm just not social and very shy.

Yeah. It goes in waves. Sometimes I'm okay then sometimes I feel super lonely and have this empty feeling.

how can roasties be dumb enough to not win you over?

>handsome
sis told me that her friends think that I'm good looking, I'm still improving by losing bodyfat and also getting braces so I can get a better jaw.
>rich
working on it, going to best school in my europoor country, it have partnership with some really good schools in the states like columbia, penn etc. Will try to win the euro jackpot this friday though

discord.gg/SeMWYm9

jjjjoin discord

Because I'm shy. They don't know I exist. Not their fault.

get some friends get instagram get some cool pics, get chicks via instagram and friends

I don't really have any friends. Part of the problem is I work a lot and get up really early so weeknights I crash at like 10pm. Weekends since my schedule is that way I always want to go to bed early.

My sister told me to get Instagram not really sure what I'd post on there. Not into the social media stuff. I have a facebook from college but barely check it. Especially as a wealthy person don't really want to post things and brag or come off that way.

How many hours do you work a week? maybe you can start going to the gym and befriend people that go at the same time as you. Get some friends at work too, that shouldn't' be too hard. Having friends is good for your psyche

>insecure loyal qt
does 13 year old girls also work?

Who is her?

Around 60 hours. Yeah, I should, I'm just so tired when I go home. Also I used to go to the gym and never made friends. I find a gym as a hard place to socialize.

why not?

dang, have you tried dating sites?

good luck!
sure why not but kids are having sex earlier these day

>dang, have you tried dating sites?
No, I haven't. Bit afraid of meeting someone like that and hear it is hard for a guy.

breh that is nothing step up, finance workers that work 90-110 manage to have friends. Manage your time better and start seeing a therapist you are probably depressed senpai

this made my day t b h :'^)
hope you're weight loss is going well!

what is thinspo's opinion on microwaveable rice?

Shelley Mullshine

your* i'm dumb

Yeah I'm depressed, that's probably the main issue. I've been to therapy, that didn't work for me. I learned a lot about myself, and I think it helped me become a better guy and more compassionate toward other people, but didn't solve the depression.

You have to start someone where and if you are shy then it seems like a good way, yeah unfortunately guys have it harder with dating in general.

maybe you have low t. get bloods

never tried it also I don't know how to measure rice if to do it pre water or post water
t. dummy

Lov u froggo.

>If you're underweight then yeah but if not sorree they're just gonna change your diagnosis to bulimic

At this point in my life I just want to eat normally again but I know that's not gonna happen anytime soon.

Pro tip for those trying to lose weight:

Laxatives and purging don't do shit for weight loss

I had to learn that the hard way.

I'm lazy so I eat it a lot

You need stronger legs to pull off high-waist.

highwaisted and boyfriend jeans looks shit on average-fat girls

high waisted jeans look like shit on all girls

i'm talking about the packs they come in

>I just want to eat normally again

I can definitely relate. I have AN too and I used to fast once a week for at least 2 days (mostly just because I got to a point where I hated eating and all my safe foods tasted shit, but I really get liking the way it makes you feel). I don't really think I'm recovered and I've been falling back a bit lately so haven't been posting here as much, but otherwise starting to eat 3 meals a day really helped me get to a point of somewhat 'normal dieting'. And sure it took a while and was pretty hard to do, but I feel a lot healthier than I used to mentally and physically. Regular eating and slowly increasing calories until they reach a 'healthy' point (and therapy alongside that helped a bit too) would benefit you a lot better than reaching the same calorie amount in cereal and fasting. Obviously EDs are a mental thing and a coping mechanism but for me, reaching this weird limbo stage still gives me most of the benefits of my ED without too many of the negative effects.

Idk if that helps you any. Just wanted you to know you're not alone and quasi-recovery or symptom managing is always an option and it's do-able. Though I hope one day you can recover fully

no

then why would you use an example where they look terrible? at least post an example where they look good.

they do look good

>collar bones barely visible

Stop posting fatties

awful. this is going to be one of those trends that people cringe at. capri pants tier

They look great on fun-loving 80s/90s girls.

Not so much on morose 2010s girls.

this user gets it

>blatantly ignoring the existence of athletic legs
As usual, /thinspo/ never disappoints

how much water do you all drink a day

3L

3L

that's a lot. i probably drink like 1 cup a day. how do you manage it?

where to buy these kind of jeans?
what are they called?
Im looking for trousers that rise just bellow my belly button or sit on it.
I have three pairs and they all sit on my hip and it feels awful

dont drink soft drinks and carry a water bottle with you everywhere you go

I got used to it. At first a liter felt like a lot, but, the more you drink the more you get used to drinking a lot.

Also at first I had to pee all the time, but now I pee like I used to.

My skin is better, I get less headaches, I do think it helps with hunger a bit.

The water thing is no meme.

jean stores
ugly mom jeans
good for you
hips are where they should sit

basically anywhere
high-waist jeans
buy them, then
they should sit on your hip cause it looks better unless you have a short torso.

do you have a short torso?

I love Alana. Do you think she could ever love a 5'9 manlet?

The fuck is wrong with her eyelids?

She didn't sleep well, I bet she does sex at nights with guys. :'/

>being fat

pic related is her boyfriend does Veeky Forums approve?

Nice pic

Embarrassing

how the fuck should I know? he looks like a bit of a punk but I'm old, at 17 probably would have gone for the same thing.

thats not healthy

Damn that's thin

I wish it was me

You're fine like this.
If anything work on getting abs, not on getting less bowels.

link to mom jeans?
i have some high waisted jeans but they aren't the mom jean kind like from the 90s

I have these
us.asos.com/asos-tall/asos-tall-ridley-skinny-jeans-in-petunia-blackened-blue/prd/5733934?iid=5733934&cid=19597&Rf900=1497&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=204&sort=3&clr=Blackenedindigo&totalstyles=53&gridsize=3&mporgp=L0FTT1MtVGFsbC9BU09TLVRBTEwtUmlkbGV5LVNraW5ueS1KZWFucy1pbi1QZXR1bmlhLUJsYWNrZW5lZC1CbHVlL1Byb2Qv

Is white rice okay yes/no?

"mom jeans" literally means "high-waisted jeans" in the language of mid-2000s high school sluts.

while that is true, there is a difference between a random pair of highwaisted jeans, and the "mom jean" style.

not exactly sure what it is though.
might be the fabric.

I usually have some chicken, rice, and veggies. Low cal meal that really keeps you full.

That's also not me user I just have pics saved on my phone

If you don't know what the difference is, perhaps there's really none.

Anyway, high-waisted pants in general tend to work a lot better on girls with more muscular (or average) legs than on very skinny girls. So I'm not sure why they're being brought up ITT.

well you can look at the jeans linked inversusand see that there is a difference

i think mom jeans are plain ole denim, i.e. no spandex and no stretch

Low calorie food

I guess you're right. Both are still decently easy to find and you can always find what you want on fucking ebay, it's not exactly "muh high fashion".

But good luck pulling off the high-waist look without decently shapely legs.

Friend went into surgery for a surprise brain tumor last night. I haven't been able to eat since. At least the accidental fast is helping me, right guys?
Right?
I hope all of you are feeling comfy and warm this autumn. Never been a lucky season in my experience.

Sorry to hear that, user. Hope they get it and your friend is okay.

I do. But Im mainly looking for trousers, we'll see how I feel about the jeans.
Ill probably get lose high waisted ones anyways

Thanks user

Don't forget to cop your underwear in accordance. You don't want to have a massive panty line all across your hips.

that look greasy as fuck

I was mad how bad high rise jeans make grills look, but now that I know that it also causes them to wear granny panties I'm downright furious.

Kek
Bitches dont dress for you

Kill yourself dumb frogposter, you don't even know what granny panties are.

Is rudeposting really necessary?

Granny panties are the comfiest

Why is that?

Are thongs really uncomfortable? Seems like they would be. I like what I consider to be regular panties, er.. low-rise. Boy shorts are pretty qt also.