Julius Inspo

Anyone got any good inspo/fits for these shoes? I have them but they're a bit hard to work into a fit without it looking a bit off imo.

Additionally, any other Julius (including MA Julius and Nilos) inspo/discussion is welcome to keep the thread alive.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/xxjjii
Veeky
youtube.com/watch?v=dunSp_oeFeo
youtube.com/watch?v=FpJRP4wRmFs
youtube.com/watch?v=WJP2iOhNWaM
youtube.com/watch?v=NhMlghHnc20
youtube.com/watch?v=viB-S6rK1jo
youtube.com/watch?v=ydJRf4FQwcA
youtube.com/watch?v=oOFVRYIDTCE
youtube.com/watch?v=sDugIyQWvrw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

do you really think Veeky Forums is the best place to post this?

In before a bunch of teenagers come into this thread with their nike and streetwear garbage and say it's tryhard ninja mode

It fucking used to be. People would fight over whether or not julius was good way more than rick, thats for sure.

That's bc fa used to be goof nigga shit

nope

Yeah. Now fa is just shit.
The only good thing about it is the skincare and fragrance generals. Thinspo is dying.
Rog is a walking corpse.

>Thinspo
>good

kek literally end yourself

Muh board heritage. I've been here since it was literally a social media site in '07-'09 and it's been a pretty consistently bad board. Just leave now fucks sake it's not going to get better

He said its dying you mong

yo homeboy, imo only 2011 and earlier Julius is flexible. new stuff is too much in the "matrix zone"

Personally I'm a fan of some pieces that came out after 2011, but yeah, some of the new stuff isn't all that great.

>'07
Fuck off with your lies.

is that a fucking piece of driftwood

ss16 was alriii, wasnt a super strong year overall imo

goat leather fencing jacket ye? not sure what year tho (mbby fw09 or 10)

Wut, it was a damn good collection, specially compared to the mediocrity of his latest S/S, which is probably Tatsuro weakest collection ever.

I loved the concept of this collection.

Finally a hood thread for once.
knoch is just so perfect

It's a cowlneck not fencing made in lamb from AW2010

well u gotta keep in mind i'm the dude who earlier mentioned that 08-11 were the golden years

and i agree with u about ss17. there were a few outerwear items i liked but it felt somewhat incoherent.
lmao at that british murder boys sweater tho, wonder if he asked Surgeon/Regis to do that.

Have some knit denim coming my way, I can't wait.

this dude here is top tier Julius inspo:
instagram.com/xxjjii

>instagram.com/xxjjii

Money cannot buy taste confirmed. Terrible.

nice boyo, u getting the crazy inseam stuff?. and what season?

right yeah because retarded goth ninja anime shit is the only way to ever look good

>fashion is about looking good

lmao

Veeky Forums now is obsessed with really mundane shit these days. and too many threads about finding an affordable alternative to some basic item.

It's, unfortunately, true

Veeky Forums wasn't a board in 07 you dumbass

hahahahahahaha okay pal

Are you just pretending to be retarded?

Veeky Forums was put up in late 08

correcting myself here, the trial board itself was added in early 08

>02/19/08Seven new trial boards added—Veeky Forums, Veeky Forums, /hc/, /n/, /sp/, /toy/, & /trv/!

so fuck off newfag nigger

yeah sure, next your going to tell me that Veeky Forums came after SA forums lmao get outta here

?? buddi...

Veeky Forums.org/blotter

kill yourself

it's not cool to keep playing retarded when you've just got proven wrong

Okay guys stop derailing the thread. We get it, you're new and want to look cool. Just post Issey pieces already

Eyo, anyone here own any Nilos? How is it?

The joke is that you're the newfag trying to safe face.

>safe face
heh . But seriously I mixed up a date, my b, not something to sperg about and derail threads about

Coming from the person sperging about how he's an oldfag when all I did was tell you about how you were wrong. Nice try.

Are you done?

>Wedges as a guy

M A N L E T
A
N
L
E
T

You don't even give a shit about the thread tho you just came here to stroke your epeen and failed at it

Yeah, I think you've been shit on enough.

these newfags weren't around in '07

I have fantasies of Knoch choking me to unconsciousness on a dark alley

nobody?

its shit dont bother

O SHIT
POST SOME EBM
IT'S HAMMERZEIT
youtube.com/watch?v=dunSp_oeFeo
OOGH
AGH

alrii ty. i've avoided MA thus far as well

youtube.com/watch?v=FpJRP4wRmFs

MA isn't bad, just more streamlined

early MA is kinda bad

I dunno man that sounds more like techno.

EBM normally follows rock patterns and has vocals.
youtube.com/watch?v=WJP2iOhNWaM

that's not ebm

depends on what you're buying

I'd stay away from jersey

WE ARE THE BOYS FROM THE FACTORY
youtube.com/watch?v=NhMlghHnc20

yea i know, but Ancient Methods usually throws in some cheeky EBM in his dj sets

Then post some cheeky EBM you /bleep/cunt
chord progressions exist for a reason.

okkk (second one has horns lmao)
youtube.com/watch?v=viB-S6rK1jo
youtube.com/watch?v=ydJRf4FQwcA
youtube.com/watch?v=oOFVRYIDTCE
youtube.com/watch?v=sDugIyQWvrw

yeah tat's the stuff

good lad!
that Ohne Hande tune is v. big

döp döp döp

HAIPAH HAIPAH

I own 2 Nilos ovesized t-shirts, a light jacket, a drape shawl and a oversized hooded drape. The quality is solid on everything. The drape shawl is completely useless however, fits like shit and the pockets are almost impossible to find. No serious complaints tho. I enjoy the earth tones Nilos brings to the table as well as the oversized silhouettes that are available.

TRANSFORMING THE TUNES

looks comfy

What's your favorite iteration of _7 cargos?

IGNORE THE MACHINE

these ones are nice. also like some some of the earlier ones that were straight leg, huge inseam

bump

what does /julius/ think of dbss

What about cargo sizing? I own julius denim jacket in 3 and it fits perfect. Should I get cargos in the same size?

Top kek 3 is literally MC from FFXII.

obviously it's much more than just superficial "looks." i'm just saying it's not rick/julius or bust.

What the fuck is with his posture and why does he stand so fucking broadly

He said it's dying in the context of Veeky Forums being shit. Lrn2readingcomprehension

yea

only fond of the all black colorway of their classic sneaker. uninteresting garments.

I like DBSS personally

o wowza will a Julius general break 100 posts for the first time in over a year? lol

Lol train station "leinestraße"

its in berlin / Germany

A person living in Berlin taking photos in Berlin? What are the odds

>stylish
>people in berlin

pick one

I pick knoch

yes it is, in my neighbourhood every one wears black&white or all black everything, with white sneakers, it is the style of the cite. But then again, depends to what you compare...

l m a o l o o k a t t h i s n e w f a g m a y b e i t ' l l g o i f w e a l l l a u g h a t i t