Hey Veeky Forums some of you posted a pic of this girl on some "cute girls" thread

hey Veeky Forums some of you posted a pic of this girl on some "cute girls" thread

does anybody know who she is and do you have more pictures possibly? I think she might live in my city

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/thisis_ann/media
instagram.com/liljeep2000/
instagram.com/p/BKLkvRtA9WD/?taken-by=liljeep2000
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

i can dump some pics if you want me to? i'll try to find out who she is

found this: twitter.com/thisis_ann/media

oop! found her instagram instagram.com/liljeep2000/

Thank you guys

Black flag tattoo?

no problem! probably not real, her vk profile is private but apparently her name is kseniya soifer

are Slavic countries really filled with endless qts?

her name on okcupid is "kspector" which makes sense regarding her real name, but it's probably someone impersonating her, says she is 23 as well, which I find hard to believe

definitely, especially Russia for some reason but balkan girls are also insanely beautiful, bosnia/serbia etc

that actually makes a lot of sense, since her vk on which she posts her art is /spectorart! are you russian then, user?

I'm not russian

however, okcupid says she is based in Vienna, Austria - which is not the weirdest city to move to if you're russian, I think there are quite some russians here

Considering the picture she posted a week ago on her Insta, she's still in Russia so I'm going to guess that's a fake profile

how do I meet one that isn't a gold digger?

impossible, the actual legit (not basic) ones are from wealthy families/upper middle class and wont really be interested in you

t. slav

Lots of chechens in vienna, dont think there are many russians

instagram.com/p/BKLkvRtA9WD/?taken-by=liljeep2000

judging by that photo and some more, she's still very much located in Russia