Shoe Collection Thread

Post shoe collections. My shoe rotation is weak and I need ideas.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pigment
youtube.com/watch?v=oLg4pbiuTLE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

b

w2c?

What's the best way to DIY this with an old pair of GATs I already have?

It's an old GAT limited edition japan release. I can't remember which company did it. There are only 100 in the world I believe. You will need to do it yourself to a pair of GATs. Just make sure you prep the leather and just fucking do it, there's not much else to say. I would draw out the boundaries in painting tape just so you can get a battle plan before you start, check symmetry between shoes, and all that.

I'll give you a solid 7 light 7.5 on that collection. pretty nice

lurk more newfag

like same as pic? if say use Plastdip for a ccp kind of rubberish texture. pic related. I'm also guessing you could use show paint like those shoe restorations on YouTube. good luck m8

I'd * and shoe paint*

Much appreciated, m80s

>I can't remember which company did it
margiela

the shoe itself is a limited margiela release (different in that it is styled after the original bw gats) but they didn't come with the spot on them, shui painted that on himself

yep.

a lot of memes in there, but I guess it could work in your wardrobe. I'll give you a solid 7

Is it normal to have so many black and white shoes? Is it normal not to have any colored shoes? I was going to buy another pair of white shoes but I felt like it would be a mistake since I have 2 pairs of white shoes already. It doesn't really matter???

1. if the guy feels like wearing b/w shoes, nothing can stop him.
2. if you generally don't feel like wearing other colors, there's no point in adding them
3. the bigger your shoe collection gets, the less you care what you already have, you just cop what you lwant. there's people who have 2-3 pair of the exact same shoe in exact same colorway, for whatever reason

2/3 Axis edition

Just needs a little Italian flag somewhere

>is it normal to have so many black and white shoes?
it depends on your wardrobe
>Is it normal not to have any colored shoes?
are black and white not a color?

black and white shoes are versatile
if you want something besides that get a brown shoe

Who is shui

w2c nikes on the left

shui tsang
fashionable dude, amateur designer, wears a lot of avant garde shit

R8

J. Crew x Nike Killshot 2. They arent made anymore. Can find some on ebay or grailed.

nike killshot 2
special release for j crew I believe

blurry/10

>are black and white not a color?
No. Black and white are not colors. Black is the absence of all color. White is every color simultaneously. Black and white are not technically colors.

I have Parkinson's

v nice

oh man sorry I didn't know .. .. ..

what do you think of my shoes though

General question: When do you wear black leather shoes? Do you only wear them with black pantsuits to a formal event? Or do you wear them on a normal semi-casual day sometimes, for instance with jeans?

they're okay man .. .. you're okay man

Mine is the last you you quoted, I don't wear mine with jeans because though you can't see it, they are brouged

im in school i don't have to dress up. at most i will wear them with wool trousers and a comfy sweater but usually with jeans or dickies

I only wear them when I have to dress up for work. So usually with chinos/dress pants and a button up or sweater

>he thinks clothes are made of light

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pigment

How do you see the clothes you fucking idiot

What are the black slip-ons (row 2, column 3)?

Thanks!

I've been thinking about getting Plasti-Dip and spraying/dipping some old shoes I have to try and get that CCP Drip look.

Why do I hate GATs so much? I tolerate every other meme shoe Veeky Forums posts (e.g. common projects, stans), but GATs always look so comically long to me.

w2c both laced boots on the top row?

Margiela and Doc Martens 1460 mono

vans

>this is the state of Veeky Forums

The Vault x Diemme collab? They don't look like the usual perforated leather Vans.

memes

Eeee, those middle GATs are probably one of the best iterations I've ever seen. Great choice.

Nice. Those middle GATs really are great.

Thanks. The funny thing is, when I ordered them, they looked grey in the ad. I wasn't disappointed, though, the shoes look great.

>shoe trees in structured trainers

>someone doesn't know a random tumblr fashion nobody what a shitshow Veeky Forums has become
I like shui but fuck off, he's not big or important and outside of his red spot gats is seldom posted or mentioned here
what's next, berating someone for not knowing circuitbird or theodore

where can I buy a pair of GAT's anyway

Original GATs can be found on german ebay under "bundeswehr sportschuh"
If you want replicas there are a lot of companies making them, the most famous being MMM (maison martin margiela) which you can find very easily

by looking with my eyes wth

"variety"

Here's the commercial.
youtube.com/watch?v=oLg4pbiuTLE

wow incredible variation you have there your fits must be outstanding

Where tf is everybody getting their gats? Ebay?

Thanks I somehow missed it. Hopefully I can get some shipped here for fairly cheap.

Best white / gum sole low top?

Is Diadora a good brand? They just recently popped up on my radar but haven't heard of the brand before.

no they are the Croc Leather Classic Slip-On

My goal collection even if it isn't that expensive

What is row 3, colomn 1 ? Converse ?
Also what's your size ?

Those are just a DIY on the original bundeswehr gats. NOT the Maison Margiela Replica gats

i dont know which way you're counting the row but from the top to bottom its 1970 converse, vans old school and common projects tournament high lug sole

Not quite all of it.

wtc middle gats?

the milk geos new?

from what i've been told, the shoes were released around 2010-2011. I have no way of verifying this, but from looking it up, I found a post on pinterest confirming that.

Do you actually wear those ridiculous clown shoes?

Yes to both.

I'd bully someone who doesn't know theodore, his fits are posted here pretty often

can you post a fit with these GATs?

are these custom sambas? can you post a better picture please?

They're espezials.

desu I'm not very happy with most of them, probably gonna run them into the ground and start over.

I like bottom left corner.

hnng

I think your disappointment with your collection comes from the lack of variation in silhouettes. You have good color variation, but most of your shoes have that same GATs-inspired converse-y type of silhouette. Throw a Nike X Stussy air max 95 in there, throw a dress shoe in there, throw a boot in there. Your collection is good but you are just bored with the look. also you should wear a black sock with your black pant

What shoe is the bottom right with the elastic type ankle?

ultra boost uncaged

pleb

Ultra Boost Uncaged

ugliest shoe 2016

Eh- got rid of a few and still a few more to add.

w2c chelseas

Are the chelseas Dr.Martens?

You shouldn't use those shoetrees

Doc Marten 2976

Elaborate please, I only just bought them and really don't want to fuck my shoes.

Yep 2976s

WILSOOOOOOON xD

They create extra tension that actually fucks up your shoes. Either use full wood ones or don't use any at all

Also desu using shoetrees for sneakers is ridiculous

I'll grab some cedar ones,

Why is it ridiculous to use on sneakers?

they look like monos

Because it's useless