What dog breed is most Veeky Forums?
Staffies are god tier

Frenchies, of course

kek, I have a staffy, a french bulldog and a boston terrior

the boston is a bastard

Post pics of puppers

>kek, I have a staffy, a french bulldog and a boston terrior
>boston terrior

you didn't even care enough to learn what kind of dog it is. you must favor the other ones. i feel sorry for him

what? he's a boston terrier, that's what they're called
here

Why are their eyes all shut? Did you use a flash for all of them you fucking retard? lol

those aren't flash photos you mug

what type of cat is this?

Siamese (old style)

If it ain't a dalmatian you're wasting your time

boxers

that dog is ugly af

pug is ultimate Veeky Forums dog as its sole purpose of existence is aesthetics

That is precisely why dog breeders should all be shot. Mixed breed or you're a eugenics - loving fascist with a small penis.

BELGIANS WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU CHOCOLATE NIGGERS

Dobermans, closely followed by dalmatians and belgian malinois.

>belgian malinois.
finally someone else
chocolate nigger dog=best dog

Street dogs

weimaraner

Pure bred dogs can never be as beautiful as mutts. Also funding animal abuse and inbreeding for the sake of fashion is incredibly retarded, have fun with ur staffies and Dalmatians and shit for the 9 or so years they live

>docked ears
Fucking savages

please dont

Street dogs

This is the most Veeky Forums dog; a german short hair pointer.
Here's my buddy being an asshole. She loves trash.

please post more street dogs

this is it you plebs

When my mini poodle and chow are groomed they look pretty Veeky Forums.
>any .gif or webm with a street dog
how to get fucked up for a week

Golden Retrievers

NO SUPREME DOGS

the top right clearly is

Rescues are best doggos

this thread is shit
only true Veeky Forums dog is the pure-bred German Shepherd

My fucking nigga.

Its my dream to adopt and walk a doberman through a city at night time wearing a techwear fit

borzoi hounds

Is this Veeky Forums

that's an effay freakin dog my man

SHE WAS IN MY MATH CLASS
LONG HAIR
BROWN SKIN
WITH A FAT ASS

the best doggo imo

41 replies in and no mention of border collies

shame on yuu

they good doggos

smartest doggo in the world

what about welsh terriers :(

long hair cats can be more effay than any dog, but man beagles can be pretty mad cunts

anything smaller than a shibe is shit tier

shiba* you meme loving fuck

I had this breed. the breeding is fucked and their brains outgrow their skulls. they get retarded then die. it wrecked me as a kid and I hate breeder culture for this.

breaks my heart whenever I see one, man

WWMEL
:^]

the reddit of dogs

Dobbies are so fucking beautiful. Next year I'm moving to Manchaster, that's when I want to get a dog. I would LOVE to get a Dobbie, but i also really-really want to save a shelter doggo.
Here's the problem tough, I can only afford one dog... What the fuck do I do?

boxers are so comfy :3

Get the shelter dog, and then when you have some experience with dogs you get a dober. They are difficult to train I've read. Gl man

>le old chinese man dog meme

what does this even mean

See if you can contact a doberman rescue. It's possible that they have trained dogs too. My parents work with a husky rescue and have fostered many dogs, and a lot of them are well behaved, trained, amazing dogs with really sad stories like owners passing away with no family to take care of the dog.

I hate breeder culture so much too, user. At least twice a month, a random stranger comes up to me and asks if they can breed their husky with my dog (who is spayed and also a rescue). I really want to stab them and take their dog away from them.

English staffies, bostons, and frenchies are my favourite dogs. I really love their ears and blocky heads.

I think greyhounds are more effay though.

The most Veeky Forums dogs are the dogs that wub you

I feel extremely sorry for pugs in general, since they have that higher risk of eye problems and breathing issues (as with all dogs with squashed looking snouts).

I got a friend who regularly posts photos of her pug, most miserable looking thing with the eyes looking like those bubble eyed goldfish.

I like how they're cute and all, but wouldn't be my first pupper of choice

Mine are the best.

My state is banning greyhound races and some will probably end up in rescues and/or shelters.

Dream dog but for the longest time couldn't justify having one around the apartment. One day maybe

Same state! I have a friend who has greyhounds and they're the loveliest dogs. They're actually great for apartments since they're super lazy/ calm and not as active as you'd think- daily walks are fine.

Boxers are bloody beautiful

kys

Pic related

>breaks my heart whenever I see one, man
This, they're cute AF and look happy but are suffering inside

Chihuahua's.
Pic of mine for reference

Cute

Kek, no.