What is your opinion on flannels?

What is your opinion on flannels?

they're a basic staple, everyone should have at least one

This but be wary as there's a thin line between looking effay and looking like a nu-male.

lot of posers using them

cholocore

Simple solution to not look like a nu male is to not get slim fit flannels and don't wear them with brown boots.

are uniqlo flannels Veeky Forums?

they're pretty solid to own if its cold where ya live but its real easy to look like a goober in em

like most things in life, it depends. i have a few because im poor, and they do the job just fine. But ive seen a whole lot of wannabe mfa dudes wearin em as well. quality is ok for the price, one of mine has lasted 3 years of somewhat frequent use, but ive also heard of them being fucked up.

posers of what?

whats the best way or a man to wear one??

if ur a normie then the most important thing is to make sure you dont get a picnic blanket lookin ass flannel. beyond that, its pretty much down to personal preference. depends on what kinda shit you intend to wear with it. i cant buy ur clothes for you.

i guess a solid bet is to wear it with some jeans that dont look like shit and with some solid looking shoes/boots that arent fucking clarks desert boots

undershirt or nah?

what do you mean? like a white one to layer under an open one? i'd stay away from that.

>Oh noes, lumberjack is nu-male hazard, avoid avoid!
The secret is to just be athletic and it would work.

Don't.

single most overrated article of clothing. I don't own one.

I usually wear one with a shirt under and a denim jacket over. shits tight yo

i like them, had like 5 of them, then my Veeky Forums sister threw them away. she bought two new lumberjack-style flannel so not mad

they are nice, but it is in between fa and poser tier shit for people with no soul

Basically the only shit I wear in fall/winter

I have a bunch of them

this

single most underrated article of clothing. I own several.