Is velcro Veeky Forums?

Is velcro Veeky Forums?
Also velcro thread

yes.

all I have at the moment

what a shit thread

tspf

Bunny rafs are nice shoes. They are like a mix between old football shoes, bugs bunny and sk8 hi's; although I prefer more minimalistic designs myself

what?

I'd suck dick for white velcros no lie

Only if you're 5 and can't tie your shoes yet.

newfag. opinion discarded.

forgot to post my pair

fug

my favorite

>velcro lows.jpg
you mean highs

>leaving the acne tag on your jeans just to show off how you overpaid for a shit-tier brand

Maybe he's a poorfags who plans on returning them after he takes a pic for his internet friends

These used to be spammed here
What happened

id?

>Only posting raf velcros

Also straps are better

I only posted Raf's velcros because Ann D's shoes look much better with laces.

How much is acceptable to pay for a pair of these?

her corset/back lace boots are god tier.

Depends by manufacturing location and year. The Italy pairs go for more because the quality is higher than the newer Portugal ones. Always go for Italy even if it's a bit pricier for around max $600(you can get them for much lower). Got my Italy pair for $105 on eBay couple months ago. Just have to be on the look out and be lucky. Check constantly on Grailed, eBay, and Raf Simons Facebook groups. Hope that helps. Feel free to ask more questions, I'll be glad to help.

Born//Raised, Bent. Seems to be some small brand from Denmark

is there a cheaper version to any of these?

My fav pair of shoes

never liked those Acne shoes. always seemed to bulky and that one fit of the dude with the raf simons shirt is real off putting.

Hmm they are by far my most versatile sneaker and they are quite slim in real life

how do they look worn out? and how much are they?

how's he sizing on them

I'm a 10 in vans

go half a size down. so a 9.5 or a 43.