Common Projects

Are Common Projects worth the price tag? Are they good quality and going to last for a while?

They're Stans for people who are in a higher tax bracket than you are

No, really

the achilles are the only nice ones, and don't pay more than $300.

just wait for next month's sales desu familia. bought my achilles highs for 205 and achilles lows for 239 shipped

I've never had sex

post full fit pic, it looks nice

I'm in my jammies drinkin red wine and watchan sopranos
Here's a grid pic though
Wait what do you mean the jews did 9/11?
I don't belieb it

w2c pants broski

Do people wear expensive shoes like these as dailies? I've got a pair of Svenssons that I only wear once every 3-4 months since they're all white and I don't want to ruin them

sale where?

No. Overpriced for people who like sniffing their own farts and talking with their eyes closed.

Raphael simone
Never heard of him but these long cargo pants are dank

I read a great comment on Veeky Forums about this once, and how it's not about the cost of outright purchase, but the cost of being able to replace it, i.e. having enough purchasing power to have products like that. Wish I screenshotted it.

w2c better combat boots?

mr porter, the corner, ssense, end, any common projects stockists

w2c sweater?

Let me ask you something. Would you pay the price of a Porsche 911 for a Ford Focus?
If your answer is yes, then go right ahead.

Terrible analogy. You should compare the lowest base model focus to a focus RS. Completely different feel guts. Most plebs can't tell them apart unless they are right next to each other but people who are interested can distinguish quickly.

I owned common projects for a year and sold them because they are too narrow for my feet. I really wish I could keep them because the leather and construction is actually nice compared others.

Poor kids on this board get jealous and other people just decide if they like them or not and move on like I did.

>the achilles are the only nice ones
nope
the b ball lows are goat
their chelseas are nice
derbies are even better
and their boots looks amazing

I went to Nordstrom a few years ago, and salesmen was shilling these hard. I ultimately went for a pair of Lanvin sneakers. Wear them all the time, and I think they will last me for a long time. Common Projects didn't seem on the same level of quality. I would like to know if they are worth as well.

That's an even worse analogy.

I've got Lanvins and CPs. Theyre both nice, both have lasted me 3-4 years so far and still going strong. I wear them as beaters now and still doing well.

Thanks pal. I need some new everyday shoes.