Low Calorie Food & Drinks List:
>pastebin.com/raw/93cLG9jj

Model Diet Manual:
>imgur.com/a/kdIyE

Groups!
>MyFitnessPal: "Veeky Forums friends"
community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112013-fa-friends
>Lose It!: "Veeky Forums friends"
loseit.com/#Community:GroupProfile!id=b74af47e37c14232ba6405f03df6f670^/fa/ friends

Morning thinspo! What are you doing today?
Going to Cambridge with my mum to do some shopping.

i recently noticed there is a small store that only sell old shoes and a kiabi store opened near me gonna check them .

Those threads are shiz

what kind of bmi would this guy be?

king, because I'm a king.

haha i can tell how quirky she is by the face shes making lol

>tfw even when I'm skinny I'll be mjstaken for a guy

bmi finally around 18. 25 more lbs until I feel like I reached my final form:

Nice

don't be so sure, sweetheart

i'm sure you're passable

I'm a biological female just look like a man

helo fwamile daly remindar to stey hidhratted luv u soooo muhch tanks bye

thenk u freg luf u vary mcuh

is this just heroin chic for the hyper regulated modern age?

go full andro and run with it, work with what you've got

thats the best tho. work tha broad shoulders imo

ilu frof

you must be either really hot or really ugly

You're lucky.
I'm a biological male who wish I looked like a female. ;_;

I'd trade with you but you wouldn't be much better off

Can I get another angle? You look big for 18. Not in a bad way but still.

Body goal

you look good, i definitely wouldn't lose 25 lbs from there

Anyone know if the thinspo discord group still a thing?

First 5lbs down.
85 more to go.

godspeed

she was thicc

yikes

this is now a high test thread

Nice cp faggot.

I love redheads so much. Being attractive is emphasised 1000% by having red hair like that.

Too bad I'm a brown haired brown eyed generic white guy, I don't think I can pull someone like that

>cp
kys

naked babies in non-sexual situations don't count

sick fuck

is that barbi?

shame about her getting blacked

What?
Bullshit.

she dated lewis hamilton

That's only a rumour.
I don't buy it.

google image search it. it's not a rumor, they were a confirmed couple that didn't hide anything. pictures of them at the f1 races, pictures of them on vacation on yachts, jet skiing, going on romantic trips to venice, dinners

sorry m8, I know it's tough to accept.

Thanks for ruining my day.

who is that?

inka williams

how is everyone's goals going today

thanks

I made it until 11am before eating something, but dinner was kind of late last night so not sure I really accomplished anything extra on my IF.

Weight loss has been slow, and I'm dreading the incoming holidays.

You?

>ywn look like this

just lose weight

Who is this guy? Someone posted this pic in a previous thread.

michael bolton

the face

jaw surgery, nose job and lip fillers will make anyone attractive

just ate about 400 cal which was planned and will have another ~600 for dinner and then be done eating for the day. gonna work out in a little bit. going pretty good just gotta keep dropping those last lbs.

>I made it until 11am before eating something
Veeky Forums here, are ye daft
At least buy some beef jerky. Practically all of its calories come from brotein, which is a) good for you and b) takes a lot of calories to metabolize, I think 30% again of its caloric value. Good, clean jerky is a sin-free snack.

No I am not talking about Jack Links garbage that comes absolutely soaking in sugar-rich marinade. Try Myprotein jerky if you're in Europe. In America, I'm sure you can find a local supplier that makes great lean jerky.

Good luck to you.

It is chewy. That is sort of the point. It also acts as a way to make jaw gains because your jaw muscles in the corners of your jaw will grow with the workout.

Alternatively, I dunno. You could put the jerky on a plate and add a little water so it soaks a little and softens up. That'd take a bit, but it should work. If you don't like seasonings, just get it natty. It's kinda like dehydrated ham.

the fuck does that post have to do with beef jerky? its not some magical food. and lots of people on Veeky Forums do IF.

eating beef jerky is NOT effay

Jerky is good shit.
myprotein is exactly where I get mine.
It's a bit expensive tho and very moreish.

A good food is always relevant, fuck IF

>adding water to jerky
NO
O

It's chewiness slows you down.

Who gives a fuck
It's the feelgood version of crisps
Feeling bad isn't effay, it's /r9k/

IF is a meme subscribed to by masochists who think that to look good they HAVE to suffer somehow. If your caloric intake at the end of the day is less than your TDEE, you will lose weight. Depending on how your macronutrients are put together, this weight lost will either consist out of muscle or fat (protip: you want the weight lost to be fat, not muscle). Otherwise, it literally does not fucking matter how you get it done.

I can share my recipe for frozen veggie n egg n black forest ham stir-fry if you want to see it, that stuff will max out your satiety on the ezmode while keeping calories to an all time low. It's just like 70-80 kcal per 100g.

see Feel pretty good.

i dont even do IF now but I had done it previously and its not masochistic at all.. its generally easier to not over eat if you haven't started eating and it can be nice to eat all of your calories in one or two really yummy meals. not sure why you typed all of that out, I know all of that and have been losing weight for quite a while.

i always feel my hipbones are too fucking big, do i have bitch hips or am i just being paranoid?
sorry 'bout pubes

what's your height/weight/goal?

hnng

5'10'' / 178cm
210lbs / 95kg

Goal is 125lbs. Although I'm a male, so I don't know if that would be too thin for me. Maybe I'll be better off at 130 or even 140.
I'll wait and see when I get down there.

How are your goals going?

Bad angle. Nice kinda-hourglass tho. It's good to have a hip to waist taper.

they are not wide at all you have a natural v-taper just from bone structure you fucker

ye bro 125 is gonna skinny for me at 5'6, I have some muscle though but still that is way too low even thinspo, you are definetly gonna look anorexic. 140 is probably more right

can't see shit from that angle but you're probably fine

>'masochists'
>implying if isn't the most pleasurable way to eat

I just thought 125 was a good goal because I see girls who are the same height as me or even taller who have no problems being even lower.
Karlie Kloss is 6'1'' and she's allegedly around 115lbs.
Does male muscle density really make that much difference?

125 is a little underweight but not incredibly, depends on your muscle mass and how much you preserve as you lose too I guess. once you get to that range you can just go more by the mirror really.

not muscle density. bone density if anything

Yeah. I basically looked at a bmi chart and saw what would be just underweight for me and made that my goal.
But it's not a solid goal, as you pointed out, I'll just see how I feel and look once I get down there.

Wish I was born a girl tbqh.

>tfw karlie kloss is 6'1 and you are a 5'6 male

>Wish I was born a girl tbqh.
just start injecting estro and snibbeti snab your benis

im aiming for a similar BMI (around 18) but will see, am a bit over 19 right now

females how often do you need to shave bodyhair?
I'm a male and need to shave every third day

what if i dont stay hydrated? i always forget :(

Not him but I find the more meals I split my food into the less I'm able to eat w/o feeling hungry.

Kinda average.

That's not a v-taper.

Muscle density is hardly a thing.
You're thinking of body composition.
And yeah, it can make a huge difference because muscle is considerably heavier than fat.

Lanklet grill is unaesthetic as hell.
5'11 is the official cut off limit for women, because I'm 6ft and anyone shorter than me is a manlets.... and taylor swift is 5'11.

Cute pussy.

tfw have a fetish for tall girls
tfw have a fetish for femdom

Karlie fits perfectly.

I don't like current approaches to transitioning. The technology just isn't there.
I'd rather have a real penis then a fake Frankenstein-esque hole.
I hope one day we can just transfer our consciousness to cyborg bodies modeled to our exact desires.

>Wish I was born a girl tbqh.
>tfw you will never live life on ezmode

It's only EZ mode if you want to be submissive.

genuinely helpful

nothing wrong with that

why is she so perfect?

this week i'll try to do well on my diet. It's only 10 more pounds so i gotta make it happen friends.

Do you guys have any advice or inspo to help me get there?

Don't care about ezmode, but iktf all too well.

The last few pounds are the hardest for me. I've been stuck around the same weight for weeks because I keep going like, "well I'm already skinny, so it's fine to eat this much." All I can say is don't have that mindset, ever. I'm at 125 trying to get down to ~118-120 and it's tough not thinking that way. Just hang in there compadre.

how has the hydration meme helped you out?

try and do a reasonable deficit rather than crash dieting. remember how short lived the enjoyment is when you give in to the urge to binge and how shitty you felt after. remember that you can eat more than you can now and stay skinny once you reach your goal.

do it for freg

would suck

never shave beacuase I have no reason to

I finish a tall glass of water with or before every meal. I eat less and feel more full.

has it done anything for your skin?