Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

worldofdante.org/gallery_dore.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

tats are shit. unless they're small infinity signs on your wrist

memes are shit. unless they're small memes on your wrist

>hating your parents this much

>wanting to look like a pleb

At least get a small tasteful one jesus christ, this is some top level degenerate shit.

The user who posted this in the original thread was defending it so, so badly. He even claimed that "chicks dig it". Sadly he's gone now and most likely had his arm amputated.

Pic related is mine.
>inb4 pun pun
>inb4 muh ironic depression
Yeah, yeah. We all get the drill. For the peeps interested it's hand poked. Sketched the character from scratch, applied on to skin.

The artist who did this is also superb and does more freehand stick and poke stuff. Could dump some inspo if interested.

you have to dress forever like a pakistani teen (not even the cool ones in villages with desert-core stuff, but the ones wearing dolce-gabbanna fakes) or getting this tatto (same size and placement, cant remove it ever).

what do you choose?

I want to get a small tattoo on my left shoulder blade, I was thinking an infinity knot, got any ideas Veeky Forums ?

I'm thinking of getting this on my right forearm, any advice for a first timer?

>that posture

Lmao fucking fix your shit you golem fuck before spending all that cash on your trashy tattoo

think about how many times you've changed your clothing style over the years and realise this will be permanant, then realise it's dumb and do your fucking homework for once.
>golem
pic related

>he wasn't there for the thread that immortalised that tattoo

what tattoo?

OP one you tard

Well then he sould have replyed to it
nice trips satan

Did the user ever post the finished tat?

Nope. He was around for two more threads and kept complaining that Veeky Forums turned his "sick" tat into a meme. : ^ )

This one is alright.

I was thinking of getting my unit number tatted after I'm done with my conscription service. On my shoulder I guess.

Something small, perhaps in Times New Roman numbers. Perhaps "War ne gute Zeit" underneath it.

Thinking about doing this but don't know what to add

just dont. come up with your own thing

Idk this album changed my life and it looks sick, how do I come up with my own thing when I can't draw worth a damn

I'm gonna get this

Should I get this?

Does anyone have opinions on Gustave Dore's illustrations of the Divine comedy as tattoo inspirations? might be hard to directly translate some of his work to a tattoo but might be possible

forgot a link to the rest of his art
>worldofdante.org/gallery_dore.html

I keep telling you guys its not finished yet.

its going to look cool when its complete and I honestly don't give a fuck bc it means a lot to me.

LMAOing at your life right now

you should get kaepernick kneeling on a flag instead

Is it a tattoo? No.

Is it something else besides a tattoo? Maybe, depends on what it is.

you still havent done it? I remember you posting this months ago :o

Was really strapped for a cash for a while there so I never got around to it.

Now that I'm somewhat comfortable it's come back up again.

That's kinda meme tier but I also kinda like it
Go for it

I do like engravings as a form of art, especially Doré's and Woollet, but tbqh their work is not tattoo material
Engravings like that rely on big picture details and shadowing, and for the lines in a tat to be clear you'd need to zoom in and place it on a big chunk of skin, which would kill the essence of the work.

can you post the pic that inspired your tattoo, genuinely interested to see how its going to look finished.

and why tf are ppl complaining about an unfinished tattoo, of course its not going to look good while unfinished

Straight lines and circles. A tattoo artists' worse nightmare.