WAYWT

Last WAYWT is approaching 300, time to start again.

Other urls found in this thread:

newbalance.com/pd/epic-tr-made-in-uk-football/EPIC-FB.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck off you ginger cunt

I literally can't imagine a more useless picture you could have taken of your outfit

I cant imagine amore useless use of my time than trying to meet your standards on this astralplane

comfy

>Comfy
>feeling comfy :3
>comfy
>comfy fit today lads
>be nice im comfy

you're going to defend now that you're not upset but if you weren't upset you wouldn't reply and that reply definitely sounds upset

when mannequins and runways consist of a hand, leg and half a shoe with the right foot tucked under, you are allowed to say that it showcases an outfit well

confirmed for not comfy today

wew lad

You just came into a thread to shitpost and look for angry discussions. Without posting a fit of your own of course, maybe take a long look at what you can do with your spare time rather than flex your internet warrior skillz

Its just a quick picture that shows the docs, jeans, watch and a sweater sleeve of what im wearing. Since I didnt take the time to whip out my tripod and forgot to take a mirror pic in the morning.

Now pester someone else for a (you), or tell me how bad the fit is

me on the left

Looks comfy, but not good

>cat ears + antlers
>loli
I'll take the one on the right tyvm

Bottom is black skinny + vans old skool

not going out today, all these clothes are shit but i feel cute. not fashionable at all.

wearing an uniqlo heattech shirt, skirt that i got from some jap site (came with a weeb seifuku top), and socks from target

what can i wear that would make my legs look less like twigs?

Is this a new attenpt at impersonating that crack whore with rotting teeth?

memes

stop posting my pictures you fuckface

>crackwhore

:<

This is my actual trip, not really going to post unless I think I look cute!!! enough.

Funny, I never even cared about fashion until I started browsing Veeky Forums to follow that trip.

these

what core is this ?

Post an actual timestamp for proof

Otherwise your the same as the other trip

those clothes would look a lot better if you were attractive

I've posted this webm before, I changed the name for the trip but the code is still the same as in the webm.

not good
pigeon-toed/10
pretty decent, but Im not in love with the sleeve roll
not good

I still collecting you are pics
(190). And almost all your videos

Someone doesn't get any..

>i have this webm i saved from when my eliza trip was called out and proven wrong

Unless you have one that justifies this trip you are just the same old eliza trip

Kind of what I expected. Happy collecting. I collect pictures of girls too.

also i would want more pics of ur tits, if you dont mind.

tell me why it is not good ( )

Looks lazy and boring. Just putting a beanie you saw on some Veeky Forums thread wont give it anything

It just looks like you dont care

Something simple

Am I a meme

if i was japanese and that pic was taken in 1997 U would be jizzing over it

see

You look like an autistic drama fuck that was too embarrassed to talk aloud.

no coordination basically. All of the items you have are extremely average and combined in a completely average way that looks as if no thought was put into it. Im not sure what advice to give you for this specific outfit because it is essentially a blank slate.

could you throw those on mega or something?
more or less, but it looks p good
looks nice. this is a nitpick, but I think a grey suede belt would take this to another level.

be gentle senpai

if he was a jap his hair wouldnt be weird and greasy looking and his clothes would fit cohesively...

I-If you really like pictures of me so much, we can be friends and I could send you cute pics all the time~

Here's the socks from a different angle, I look less skelly.

alright alright:
if i were to base an outfit around that shirt, what would i wear with it

add mi on snapchat if u have it - gothgothgoth

Can I see a pic of you in your panties pretty please

Alright, I'm adding you.

add me or i'll kill myself
lambfanfam

are you a grill or trap

if grill give me your snapchat ~

shoes ruin it

WTF awful thread again...stop wasting all your money on drugs/tuition and invest in some decent clothes already. youre on fashion board ffs

full rick (do i even need to say this anymore)

>tfw white mountaineering doesn't list inseams so you have to pass your pants off as intentionally cropped

I'll be kind and give you a (You)

Im so curious what your day to day is like

age? are you in college? do you work? if so, what do you do? you intrigue me

looks sick

saved for inspo tbqh

link to pants?

Barbour × White Mountainerring Utility pants

I got them on sale, they're a season or two old so I'm not sure you can still get them retail.

Lamb i'm hurt tb.h

uniform

rickert goin in

a little bottomheavy maybe? wouldve gone w slimmer shoess but still great fit my dude

colors are great

I dont like the shoes, but I im a mimimalist so it might be my own fault. My daily beaters are black/gray authentics because the branding is nearly nonexistent on it. Pants might look better irl, but they seem a little colour saturated. Shirts amazing though.

Hey man (You) should really consider investing in a phone or something smaller than an iPad so we can see more of (You)r glorious FULL RICK outfits because (You)r iPad is blocking too much from view and we really really really want to see the FULL RICK hidden behind that massive chunk of metal.

i like your fits

You fags aren't even trying. LMFAOO

Get on my level.

Id on shoes?

Not the other anons, but you look like a very comfy mentally challenged person.

Your hair looks silly here when I feel like it could be cool if it weren't for the dumb hat dynamics. It might could look better if you wore a hat/beanie that was more seated on your head.

There's no colour coordination whatsoever. The darker colours of the sweater and sweats(?) are okay together, but for a baggy fit like this, I feel like there should be more distinction between the top and bottom. Bag and hat are fine on their own colour-wise, but look goofy with the rest (not coordinated).

The interaction between the shoes and pants is a no-go since the exposed socks + sweats combo gives an athletic look, contrary to the rest of the fit (beat up shoes and sweater especially).

Apart from the clothes, the blank glare you're giving makes you look like you can't make eye contact with people. Couple that with the awkward pose (just letting your body parts hang loosely) and you look like you avoid eye contact at all costs while speedily sulking to your grade 11 math class where you're going to read Naruto for 60 minutes in the back corner.

The wrong pose can make things look awful, so I'd imagine that you don't look quite as wrong in motion.

Not gonna bother mass replying. You all have shit fits and should stop posting in any other waywts in the future

Get that jacket tailored. You could have bought a size smaller, there's enough give at the front. Good quiff though, it enhances the smug.

are those flares? if so where did you get them?

this seems like some nu-male reddit shit

Fucking hell why is it so hard to find well fitting pants.

Duly noted, bro.

Oscar jacobson

That shit has got to be the most disingenuous smile ever.

Actually i was mixing up two pairs these are bernard zins

ID on shoes.

Nike Roshes

They're white Adidas NEOs.

I think they still make them, but the ones I'm wearing are about 6 years old.

I would lose the hat and wear a two strap backpack with that fit

agree with , some suede and a change of shoes and this is miami vice in a good way

ok meme

>taking photos with a tablet

very nice, comfy without overdoing it. w2c shirt?

your feet look tiny and infantile with those velcro straps and the flared hem

here we go again:
miumiu ann d. ricky

Nice yeb!-sweater and fuccboi hat faggot. Either dress like an Adidas fuccboi or cuckservative dont go for both

>newbalance.com/pd/epic-tr-made-in-uk-football/EPIC-FB.html
Got these on sale when they were $60. What do you think of them? Also, would a chore jacket make this fit less boring?

fuck, I flipped it ;-;

test post

need boots instead of adidas

this is so mall-core. and im saying this as someone who get everything from zara and thrift

Just copped this parka

>that haircut
kys my man(woman?)

damn

alriii rick stuff. the facial hair is getting 2 fuzzy again. PLS FIX.

if you are the guy who was in gap yesterday this is a huge improvement, boots look much better with the fabric on that jacket

cant tell whats going on at the pant cuffs area

r those rick boots in dark dust (hard to see)?

omg is tha boy back?

I am actually lol

Thanks man

The "I came here to build cars" look

love