Happy Birthday Yohji Yamamoto

Let's take the time to recognize how great Yohji Yamamoto is to the fashion industry

“Black is modest and arrogant at the same time. Black is lazy and easy - but mysterious. But above all black says this: "I don’t bother you - don’t bother me".”

youtube.com/watch?v=rXDT8Y1nMYc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ana5HqsM0vE
youtu.be/X_vXQAZonNs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The greatest designer of our time. His haute couture and retail are equally brilliant

entry level

i didn't know it was his birthday today and I'm actually waiting on a yohji piece to come in, hallelujah the stars have alligned.

My hero.

This is as good a thread as any - can anyone give me a price on this Y's for Men cardigan I picked up at a thrift store?

I had an assignment where I was writing about memes and I included a yohji quote not even lying

>diffusion line
>ratty old nondescript cardigan
$50?

Happpy Birthday yamamato san

>based yohji will die in your lifetime

I sucks dude...

My favorite quote from Yohji
youtube.com/watch?v=Ana5HqsM0vE
"I couldn't stand to make bitches clothing"

Fuck off, Stacy!

delet this NOW or imma murk you

the best

hard to see condition, maybe $100 or so since western people overpay for yohji

nothing personell kiddo........

:yohji: :rei: HAPPY BIRTHDAY IMMORTAL JAP MAN :rei: :yohji;

I got broads in jambo

youtu.be/X_vXQAZonNs

This thing is fuego man. Just wanted to say that. Good luck.

Too good...

truly ingenious

like 20 bucks

yohji mainly designs read to wear what are you going on about
this is a brand shui tsang designs for not yohji

Who? Does he work for palace?

>"Let me talk like an old man. Young people, be careful. Beautiful things are disappearing every day.

>Be careful.…You don’t need to be [shopping at fast-fashion stores], especially young people. They are beautiful naturally, because they are young. So they should even wear simple jeans and a T-shirt. It’s enough.

>Don’t be too much fashionable.…The brand advertising is making you crazy. You don’t need to be too sexy. You are sexy enough."

T-thank you based Y-yohji.

;_;

How nice.

I felt bad when he told me to turn off the computer and stop looking at my dreams. That I should work hard so I can touch them and smell them. I'm trying man but its hard and I get bored.

Also I'm new to this. Whats the difference between Yohji and Y's?

SHUT THE FUCK UP

y's is a diffusion line. Its less experimental than pour homme

I was so busy celebrating the reunification of Germany yesterday I forgot to celebrate Yohji. The absolute madman.

Is it just more conservative in design or is it lesser in quality like Armani Exchange

Both