Help Veeky Forums would you cop??

help Veeky Forums would you cop??

I would, how much do they cost though 60,000 dollars?

If I wasn't a poorfag I would, yes.

695 dollars

No. They look gay and silly.

its fucking October.

Floral season is over.

It's a rose. That has more symbolic meaning that it does as a flower. It's also a fw16 shoe w/ fw colors.

I've seen floral shoes done way better

mad ugly

I really like that embroidery, but I can't imagine how to work this into an outfit (especially as autumn approaches).

Maybe cropped white linen pants, and some off-white, loose casual button-down shirt? Yes, it would be a lot of white, but with sneakers like that, you really want them to be the focal point of both color and detail.

This is a summer outfit, though. I'm struggling to think of a fall/winter outfit with them.

with all of the other versions gucci has done of these this season, this is a weak choice.
I suggest the one with the flame over the stripe.
I also like the version with the lightning bolt, as well as the versions covered in bees. These are a bit too busy as compared to the other ones. Regardless the heel tabs on all the versions are so sick

>help Veeky Forums would you cop??

Yes i would buy everything gucci if i could

>talking about taste while posting the most basic tier e celeb

come on senpai let's not okay? i'm sick of people sucking his dick cause he wears light pink sweaters like every basic human on earth

personally hate gucci under michele so no, but if you like em cop em

>poorfag
>doesnt know about /r/fashionreps or /r/repsneakers

>doesn't know buying fake shit makes you a gigantic fucking faggot

>/fag/ loves Gucci now because muh flowers and nature

You guys are top tier plebs. I've been buying Gucci since Tom Ford was in charge

LOL! How so?

If you're paying retail price for a replica that is gouged by resellers, and the quality is 1:1 and is made in the same factories that the real ones are made in, that makes them Unauthorized. Do you even know what you spew out of your ignorant mouth?

If I wasn't poor would def cop. Even then I still probably would.

There are no good reps for Gucci, the embroidery is extremely hard to replicate perfectly, so if you get called out you'll look like a bit of a tool. At least, I haven't come across any 1:1 reps of anything from this season that has embroidery. If you have come across any, pls link them

Thanks

Gucci under Michele and Gucci under Ford were different

Ford's Gucci may have appealed to you but not to others, and Michele's Gucci may have changed their opinions

Stop being such an idiot with "hurr-durr i liked it first that makes me superior, you're all such plebs haha"