New streetwear brand

Hi guys,
me and my friend just start new brand with our own design. I would like to hear what do you think about it.
You can check our website here:

www.panelstreetwear.com

>Take design
>screen print it on a t shirt
>Sell if for 200% mark up
>[New Streetwear Brand enters market]

Nice web design though

Ignore the haters, it's 10/10, OP.

I've been waiting my entire life for someone to get the idea to print ironic images and slogans on cheap basics, and my dream has finally come true. You should feel extremely lucky that you and your friends were the first ones to come up with this idea, because it's going to be HUGE. You are going to be rich.

>take design
>screen print it on a coach jacket
>sell it for 200% mark up
>[new streetwear brand enters the market]

Thank you for your opinion dude,
me and my friend are creating our own design which take us a lot of time but to make clothing brand was an idea after the design, we wanted to make something from those pictures.
Have you seen some pictures like this somewhere else?

>Have you seen some pictures like this somewhere else?

Those specific pictures? No, but the crudely drawn cartoon face with references to drug paraphernalia? Yes.

On the jacket is patch, but on the picture is just picture from photoshop, because patches are not done yet. :(

So what? That mean that nobody else can draw some cartoon faces??

What I'm saying is that nearly every streetwear "brand" has the same motif, it's the same shit.

Looks cool, subscribed

I agree, It's just clothes, what do you want from that? :D

I want that pink cap ever restocking?

Hi! Yes, it will be available in few days, just checking the website or send me an email: [email protected] and I let you know.

send to brazil?

Looks good, i kinda want to buy one of your clothes now

Yes, also Brasil

Yes, also to Brasil.

That's nice feedback

how the fuck did this end up on the frontpage?
this should be pinned up instead of that trash sticky, we need this young and enthusiastic feller's innovative and new ideas

this should be the new face of the paris fashion week and the entire fashion world gotdamn it is so new and rare!!!

pls sage if you post in this thread thnx

HahahaYou are so cool hater, like you too

How do these fit in person? What material is the fabric?

You have description at each product, its american aparel, quite high quality clothes

>american apparel
>quite high quality

You don't have to buy it ;)

So it's not your brand, you're just printing right?

SCRT has been around for a while my man

It's my brand, It's my design, do you know where another street wear brands taking clothes? In CHINA! ;)

Wasn't planning to
The brand doesn't really offer anything new, like it doesn't stand out in any way from the two thousand something other big cartel streetwear brands and that's kind of a huge issue as far as your sales are concerned. Why would the 16-25 hip internet savvy youngster with cool instagram get anything from you when there are brands with more regoniced name and better street cred in the rotation for the same price? Of course those kinda things are dependant on how you build and what even is your brand but nothing really convinces me here. Not to mention there are stores like spreadshirt and such where whoever can just slap shit they "designed" on photoshop to AA gear.
Website is better than lot of these epic up and coming streetwear brands though, gotta give you that. The whole pink irony thing is really done though, you should come up with something original at least since decent site is only thing going on for you right now.
For the record AA quality is trash, can't really blame you though it's such an easy solution.

I like the drawings OP, I think they have personality.

Of course in the beginning the brands don't have that much hype value, but with time you're going to grow a lot.

In my opinion we should have a /new brands/ general made by Veeky Forumsggots, just like they have on Veeky Forums or /mu/, where they encourage each other to create stuff. On Veeky Forums everybody just fucking hates each other. Shake My Head.

This sounds like a great idea
Once my PC is in working condition again I'll compile some useful links and make some test threads

holy fuck tryhard shit
you took the pantone colors of the year and your faggy weeb interests and applied a vaporwave/MS paint aesthetic to otherwise boring pieces of clothing.

I mean shit, bombers aren't bad, but by now they are tired and shouldn't be a staple in your wardrobe that you buy cheap from some brand.
Know your market my nigga.
Hell, go copy unif or something.

this is how i feel, but i wasn't about to type all that shit.

good luck op i hope u succeed

Nice.
To be honest, I understand Veeky Forumss attitude towards new brands, because there are so fucking many of them, and not creative at all, but I think that should be the fucking purpose: to push each other to create something new so we can reinvigorate the fashion industry.

>I've been waiting my entire life for someone to get the idea to print ironic images and slogans on cheap basics

Places that print an ironic print of your choosing on cheap basics have been around for quite some time, unless you don't actually have anything in mind and want someone to offer you what they had in mind

>New, completely unknown brand with some random name
>Put the brand name on every fucking piece of clothing

Why would I want to have "panel" on my clothes? I really like the designs tho

I agree with you but at the same time I find it hypocritical how we look at this.
It's just a basic bomber with a patch on the back and we criticize it, yet when big brand companies do the same thing with higher quality of lower quality materials we eat it up.

Irony has been around for that long, I'm sure

That's one of the things about streetwear brands, it's about the name and what comes associated with that and what you 'represent' by wearing a certain brands.
That's why so many of these new kidna brands are so uninteresting and why people criticize them. And why the ones that are successful to any degree have the kinda 'internet cool' instagrams and some semi famous people wearing their shit, because that is what people want from brands that just plaster their logos all over the clothing.

You guys want to help me try this out?

Hey pal

I think hes being sarcastic

that's what most brands do anyway.