Gender Equality

Thoughts on women propose men?
why most of us think its not common
pic unrelated

I'm sure this thread will end up having a very high level of discourse

wow fucking SJW go back to tumblr because you re triggering me as i am a trans-disabled black demigoy gender-nonsexual vampire with marbles for eyes

women should

>implying that there are only 2 genders

just go back to /pol/ you fucking hitler nazi. it's 2016

well truth is there's only 2 genders
male or female

it´s not unknown, even some countries have some reputation for it

in my country its still rare cause some people consider its not common,even ugly

Saying this as a man:
We are, by rule of finger, given to be scared of comitement. A woman will generally feel ready for marriage before a man, so it's reasonable to assume that by the time the man gets the balls to propose the woman will also be ready, unlike the alternative.
Not that I have anything against women proposing, just wanted to toss my two coins.

Women should be able to do so if that's what they want.

But tbqh, if you are a man and get married in this day and age, you are literally being irrational.

Doesn't seem very romantic desu senpai

Why?

Guy isn't playing the guy

Women aren't incapable of asking someone to get married anymore than they are incapable of having a job, paying taxes, eat food, take care of children, laugh and solve differential equations.

I don't think it makes it less romantic if a woman does it.

I'm not saying women are incapable, I'm saying it's less romantic because that's the guy's role, traditionally. It is like the woman carrying the guy over the threshold.

>I'm saying it's less romantic because that's the guy's role, traditionally

Well have you looked around lately? I'm presuming you live in the West, and it certainly isn't a guy's role anymore, unless you live in some schismatic religious commune.

>Women don't propose because they get 70% acceptance for each "yes" a man gets.

Um, in case you haven't noticed,our society is becoming increasingly unromantic.

Anyone who want a relationship should propose. This is most logical and rational approach.

Can you back up this claim?

Well even if that's true, it's not because people's aren't following Christian traditions hard enough,whatever you might believe.

>it certainly isn't a guy's role anymore
wrong