"Black Irish"

Veeky Forums
Are "black Irish" real or just English propaganda?
If they are real, where do they came from?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vZNEloGC1oI
youtube.com/watch?v=Ij9X7wHr5N4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What the fuck are you talking about

Is this some kind of /int/ meme

I'm Danish and I have dark brown hair and brown eyes
Does that makes me less Danish or any sort of half nigger came from Africa?

Fuck off cunt
I bet you are American

As real as "black english". Related to the myth of Germanic England vs Celtic-Iberian-whatever rest of the islands.

It's a folk myth. t. Irish person. The stories say they were descendants of Spanish sailors from the Armada but that's pretty much bullshit.

They are probably just genetic remnants of the original Neolithic farmers that inhabited the area before the Celtic conquest.

Spanish rape babies

Watch these cunts

youtube.com/watch?v=vZNEloGC1oI

Basically all the sailors from the armada who washed up in Ireland were killed by the locals.

>putting rowan atkinson and jon snu in the same collage
sasuga

they probably have welsh, irish or scottish ancestry

This just in: Northwestern Europe isn't 100% blonde.

Basically there's no evidence for that kind of population structure in Ireland.

Em cool celtic genes is all me mano

Old isolated populations in Norway, British Isles etc sometimes have brown hair & eyes

Probably this was more common before blondism spread

WE

no shit. British and irish people aren't exactly characterised as being blond

Shoo!

Go back to /pol/ RubenHenrik Ronnie Jakobsen!

British look like Scandinavians, very blonde and blue eyed.

>British look like Scandinavians, very blonde and blue eyed.

The fuck?

Robert Webb, Jude Law, Ewan McGregor,etc.

we're actually the heirs to Israel (unlike the devil psuedo-jews inhabiting it today) through Japheth

forgot link

youtube.com/watch?v=Ij9X7wHr5N4

Do they look black? No they do not.

Swarthy for sure but not black and only bob marley loving smelly commie fags would want to be seen as Le Black Irish.

Of course cucks will latch on to it.

thats not what most british people look like at all, plus none of those guys look scandinavian except maybe robert webb, who's a ginger by the way not blond

>Does that makes me less Danish or any sort of half nigger came from Africa?
yes

Shoo Shoo scandigypo!!!

as any englishman does, duh

Yes, they look Scandinavian, they are blonde, blue eyed, with long faces, thin noses and very white skin. Most British people look like that, just see a picture of a British crowd. And Robert is blonde, not ginger.

WUZ

It's bullshit OP

Don't kid yourself. Sure, he's got dark hair, but that motherfucker's been sitting in a tanning bed in LA. You can see pictures of him young - white as a fucking sheet.

Nice meme faggot.

It is entirely bullshit.

It is this.

Agreed.

It is evident that has never been to Scandinavia. Not everyone there is a blond aryan who jumped out of a Nazi propaganda poster. If you had asked me if Jude Law was a Swede just based on physical appearances, I would've most certainly said yes.

how much of a genetic impact did the romans have on britain?

>For the purpose of determining what is history, please do not start threads about events taking place less than 25 years ago. Historical discussions should be focused on past events, and not their contemporary consequences. Discussion of modern politics, current events, popular culture, or other non-historical topics should be posted elsewhere. General discussions about international culture should go on /int/.
>Veeky Forums is not /pol/, and Global Rule #3 is in effect. Do not try to treat this board as /pol/ with dates. Blatant racism and trolling will not be tolerated, and a high level of discourse is expected.

do your civic duty and report these threads pls

chebs

0%. It is entirely untraceable in British DNA, and when it is, it comes from the shared northern Italian-French Gallic/Celtic ethnicity.

When the Romans had hold in Britain, it was very few actual Romans, and most certainly plenty of Germanic and Gallic auxiliaries. Tons of retard leftist British academics who should have their PhDs revoked try to imagine this world where Brits, Saxons, and Celts all peacefully mingled and intertwined. This concept is entirely bullshit.

The Latin influences in the English language come from the Norman adoption of French as their language. Of course there is no denying that there are ancient Roman structures in Britain as there was presence, but when their empire crumbled, they gtfo. As mentioned, it was very few too.

>0%
Don't be stupid. It might be negligible but its not going to be 0%