Daily reminder that Christ's Church was dead for over a thousand years until THIS based man raised it from the tomb

Daily reminder that Christ's Church was dead for over a thousand years until THIS based man raised it from the tomb.

Again with this?

Is this a bot, or do you just like posting the same thread again and again?

>God let His church die and doomed millions of souls to damnation for 1,000 years.
>Just because.

You can thank the papists for that.

You are telling me the papists are stronger than god?

Meant for

Are you trying to convince us or to convince yourself? I think it's the latter

>get blamed for some bullshit
>but it was the protestants fault ok

Easter?

I almost want to post Martin Luther stuff exclusively because of how many ridiculous Catholic shills there are here.

We'll take you fucking idol worshipers down. Veeky Forums schism NOW

Daily reminder that the Church was a lie invented by Romans to justify their perversion of Christ's teachings.

>I almost want to post Martin Luther stuff exclusively because of how many ridiculous Catholic shills there are here.
And I want to beat the shit outta you for being a faggot that wants the west to fall because a faggot priest had autism.

You really need to move past the 1500s. The reformation didn't make the west fall, you belligerent idiot. If anything, Europe's domination of the world happened after the fact. And how is it autistic to not want your church to accept bribes for heaven? You're more autistic for freaking out over any change from Catholicism. Honestly, where are you getting this pro-catholic drive from? Your pope is liberal as fuck and the rest of the church is either raping little boys or promoting anti-intellectualism. I don't see how you could possibly feel superior in 2016.

For the Old Testament, however, Protestants follow the Hebrew canon; they have only the Old Testament books that are in the Hebrew Bible. New Catholic Encyclopedia," Volume. 2, 'Canon, Biblical' W D.C.: Catholic University, 1967, page. 29

Well let's count all those modern catholic world powers then... quite the tally indeed...

France is catholic and the strongest European nation. What the fuck are you talking about?

t. Dutchcuck

>wants the west to fall
Oh great, it's a Christfedora.

>daily reminder
>he posts it daily

Could you teach me the history of these images user

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN

France is a country founded on atheism.