Is he autistic?

Is he autistic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CApiU7kvgB8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes he is.

No

Maybe.

He's a nerd from a time where nerd culture didn't restrain itself much so he has some cringy as fuck behavior once in a while.
Generally pretty charismatic and entertaining though

>he has some cringy as fuck behavior once in a while.

Examples?

>a time where nerd culture didn't restrain itself much
Is it restrained now?

The only thing he wears is custom made shirts in different shades of beige. I wouldn't day he's NOT autistic.

far from it, he's a normal bloke that is into archeology. the only thing that makes him "strange" is that he's a normie that uploads his videos on youtube. You don't do that if you don't have somekind a psychological issue.

>The only thing he wears is custom made shirts in different shades of beige. I wouldn't day he's NOT autistic.
Wut.
He just buys randomnshirts and dyes them beige.
He's an archaeologist that's into archaeology

He customises them by cutting them in a certain way if I remember correctly. He has a guide for it.

I don't know who this is but he's handsome

Ah, yes, I misunderstood. That's true. But it's hardly autistic. I did that too when I were a teenage girl. Many of my contemporaries did too

I have legit autism and I wouldn't be surprised at all.
First off he seems to have patterns and certain rules he follows religiously (like with his custom made beige shirts).
Then he seems to have less sympathy for other people than most do.
He also seems to bring up many politically incorrect subjects such as class migration without even seeming to bat an eye about it.
Plus he also analysed an entire movie and spotted things throughout it such as even the shoes just to make videos about it.

Seems like high functioning autism to me.

He's just slightly eccentric. Veeky Forums thinks anyone who isn't a frat boy has autism because they're insecure about themselves.

Litterally every video that has him interacting with other people. The Landsknecht one in particular.

he's alright, a bit of a meme. I wish he judged weapons on something a bit more than just his LARP experience

>Plus he also analysed an entire movie and spotted things throughout it such as even the shoes just to make videos about it.

It's his fucking job, being the history advisor on films. Watch his channel you fucking autist retard.

then watch scola gladiatora

he's such a butthurt brit that he couldn't accept that the normans were french or at least frankish

He does. It's one of many sources of information, like his education as archaeologist

You're such a butthurt autist that you can't pick up on a joke

does he? maybe I need to give him more of a chance

The normans were Nord/Celt mongrels not franks

>implying that's his job
>implying that's not something he did once, years ago
>implying he's not a dance instructor, hence LINDYbeige

He made like three episodes on Ironclad solely because he got rejected as their history advisor. Maybe not autistic, but butthurt at the very least.

And even then that still doesn't make up for his strange habits with his beige shirts.

>it's another "lloyd proposes an idea and Veeky Forums assumes that Lloyd fully believes this hypothesis as fact rather than an interesting proposal" episode.
Not every channel has to purely reiterate common knowledge. Lindybeige isn't a lector, many videos are about having a discussion and his wording makes it clear which is which

By the time of william the conquerer it had been over 100 years since they settled, they were culturally a frankish sub-culture

He seems to do a lot of things. He's produced on tv shows, worked as camera man, historical advisor, youtuber and so on. Camera work seems to be his main thing though

You know what an archaeology degree qualifies you to do? Scrape earth. For hours. Until you find a piece of broken pottery. Then you put it in a bag and give it to someone else who has a PHD in broken pottery. Then you go back to scraping earth.

An archaeology degree has practically nothing to do with learning about ancient weapons or warfare.

I've not done an exhaustive search, but there's noone under the name of Nikolas Lloyd on IMDB, so whatever he did, he was either uncredited or it was for some absolutely tiny production.

Makes us think about who really is autistic. Veeky Forums, who actually cannot watch anything that isn't set in stone and pure factual - or LindyBeige who discusses his proposals. I would say the former. Autists have a hard time discussing things (discussing things at all, actually) that aren't set in stone,

Anybody who makes their own full-body chain mail is not 100% normal

No but that Skall cameo in his newest video was pure cringe.

Seriously, fuck skall.

>anyone who has an interest in a hobby that isn't as superficial and surface level as possible while still giving you the right to call it an interest is fucked up and autistic

>Girl

hi Nick!

It's not the interest in a hobby that's the issue. It's the willingness to go through litterally weeks of mindless tedium that makes anyone making their own mail a bit wierd.

It's not tedium if it's your hoby you fucking idiot. That's the entire point of being passionate about something and seeing your hard work translate itself into something that you find great sentimental value in.

Jesus Christ are you seriously this autistic?

>implying making a one off mail shirt is in and of itself a hobby, anymore than sewing the ridiculous coif was a hobby
>implying that making your own mail isn't regarded as extreme even by hardcore reenactors and reconstructionists
>implying it's not fucking tedium even if it is your hobby

>overly aggressive and screeching that others are autistic

He really likes to make wild guesses about things and then claim that they are 100% fact

yes user, a girl. is it so hard to belive. Veeky Forums isn't a "tits gtfo" anymore. it is becoming ... mainstream

I notice them in Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums a lot

please don't start this /r9k/ autism on Veeky Forums. It's one of the gayest memes.

but weren't the franks just nord/celt mongrels?

>is becoming ... mainstream
there's always been chicks m8. I wouldn't call Veeky Forums mainstream, though it is certainly well-known

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

A girl who browses the most autistic board on fucking Veeky Forums and likes to look at Lindybeige videos. Don't get excited.

The worst part about the autism meme is how easily it's slapped onto people who are just eccentric/fussy.

That's lindy, Scola has a whole video on why the french jokes are played out and stupid.

He gets pretty vicious too. Geez louise.

youtube.com/watch?v=CApiU7kvgB8

nah scola did an entire video going on about the normans and how they were normans not franks or french

Aw, well, typical britfaggotry. They can't help that.

Stop making threads about this faggot. I'm sick of you idiots rallying around an awful retard. Might as well rally around Stephen Molyneux.

How is Skallagrim even popular? He has an annoying, condescending voice, an ugly hobgoblin for a wife, and is in serious need of a face punching.

Those aren't even anywhere near as bad as his fucking awful attempts at trying to be funny and his shitty sarcasm. That shit is absolutely unbearable.

fuck off and die

Is he autistic?

No, just another faggot trying to make shitty pop-history that retards will eat up.

Excellent rebuttal for your misinformed retard leader. "Hey I think machine guns can shoot farther if they're on tripods."

>when I were a teenage girl
C-can you be my gf? I really want a qt3.14 Veeky Forums gf.

Yeah, he's hella autistic, but he's cool too.

maybe

Show him doing that once. Make wild guesses, yes. Claim them as fact? No, that's fundamentally missing the point

His probably has a higher population of girls than most boards. Liberal studies.

figuratively whom?

You guys are over-analyzing a youtube personality and he's the one that's autistic?

I'd vote for him

reenactment and larp are not the same things.

>A girl who browses the most autistic board on fucking Veeky Forums and likes to look at Lindybeige videos. Don't get excited.
I am rock hard right now.

>that article got him banned from teaching evolutionary psychology at the university because vegans were outraged
Kills tumblr my ass. Tumblr did what they always did. Censored unpopular opinions.
Speaking of which, lloyd is pretty much a renaissance man; is there anything he hasn't worked with?

I'd say sperging out on Veeky Forums over the finer points of the >HRE and whether or not Descartes was a fag lies firmly in the domain of men but who knows, I could be wrong.

Well I'm still here. It's not my homeboard though. And I'm pretty autistic.

>girl