Humanities

>Humanities
How do we unfuck it?
Is it even possible for it to be unfucked?

You mean "Western Humanities."

We're pretty ok here in Asia.

What the fuck is goin on here?

Humanities

Drunk brazilian guy shows his penis to feminists and they chimp out.

I don't really think it is fucked. I mean besides the fact that teachers don't get paid well or treated nice. Shit is love to teach history to advanced placement high schoolers but I don't want to have to drive a 90s rice box for the rest of my life..... As for the PC hysteria frankly it's a bubble that's gonna pop soon, I live in an extremely liberal college town and EVERYTIME I go out to the pub there's some girl complaining about SJW shit. And regardless of what /pol/ might have you thinking there is still racism, classism, and sexism on our society and I think that although it's dumb akward an there have been a lot of misfires and stupid outrage over dumb things we are growing closer as a society

>Filled with political biase
>Filled with bullshit like feminism, multiculturalism and other SJW bullshit
>Unobjective and able to get away with shit most other majors would not
>Unproductive too in most forms

I mean this incident was funny to 98 percent of the people who have heard about it.... Don't let that loud minority fool you most girls are not trying to put us in camps or chop of our dicks

If your only interested in studying one culture or think that a culture is superior then you're a fuckin idiot and not a real student of humanities

If you think that education and knowledge of history, language, art etc is useless then why are you even on this board?

If you wanna circle jerk about how bad Muslims, women who don't agree with you, and how useless humanities are then go over to /pol/ or go watch Paul Joseph Watson or do whatever the fuck it is ya'll alt right people do when you're not harassing girls on twitter

You may call that shit bullshit. And sure enough feminism, multiculturalism and social justice and so on contain bullshit. But to imply that these type of things are ALL bullshit is bullshit itself.

It is fine if you want to critique that stuff and to be honest that is exactly what is needed, but try a bit better then just saying it is 'bullshit'

Capice?

t. Numale cuckold

Just study it outside of the USA and Canada.

Not an argument nor does it make your side look better

Teachers get paid great in most states. Average salary in the high pay states is like $60k, with DEFINED BENEFITS.

Whew, you won't find that many places. Literally 20 years of work to get $40k a year until you die after retiring. Add in being able to save up a years worth of sick days and cash them out, and the vacations, it's not a bad job at all.

By contrast, lectures teaching 5 classes at a university can make less than $40k and you need a PhD.

Sorry for offending you. I would feel pretty shitty too if I failed hard enough in life to study humanities. Its basically the participation medal of university

Yeah the adjunct prof system is fucked up

>insulting humanities on a humanities board
>obvious bait

I'm not even taking humanities

Keep tilting those windmills

I agree with this post a lot... Tht /pol/ attitude is so reactionary, mother fuckwrs cherry pick some 19 year old dumbass girls opinion and then present it like she represents a whole movement.....
But don't say Capice man seriosly

Capice.

Tell me how third wave feminism or multiculturalism, or social justice in general have any purpose being shilled in humanities

> we are growing closer to open warfare as a society

ftfy
I don't want to become closer to transsexuals. I guarantee you have no interest in becoming closer to me.
So where do we go from there?
The answer is inevitably violence.

>no true humanities students fallacy