QTDDTOT

questions that deserve their own thread.

should i keep my hair long or trim it down.

pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

uniqlo.com/us/en/men/sale/
instagram.com/purp.alpaca
ebay.co.uk/itm/222291316703?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2648&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT
representclothing.co.uk/collections/topwear/products/denim-jacket-jet-black
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

depends on what you're going for

I have similar hair and I like that messy look

shortest its been in a while

Whatever you do, get rid of that gross facial hair

Eh, I like it shorter, but you gotta get rid of that shit on your face, sorry.

What nikes are these?

cute, leave it alone

Veeky Forums i have a t shirt with a drawstring at the back, how should i wear it? should i crunch it up?
halp pls

(i am the lad with the jumper round his waist)
not that it's hugely relevant I just it might possibly be pertinent to know what i looked like

Is shitty facial hair always bad..?
:--(

Bump

Is this considered a jacket or a sweatshirt or a sweater, what the fuck is this?

What the fuck is the arm pocket of an ma-1 blouson for? Pens?

Anyone shop at Massimo Dutti? Any good?

I want some nice grey trousers and theirs look good online.

pea coat

what are the type of glasses the guy on the left is wearing called?

yep

it's considered ugly

What's the best colourway that would work with most things?

Does the pink go well for guys?

Also $130 because aus fuck me in the ass

how to get compliments on my style

I usually just do my own thing, but I think Veeky Forums will have a very good opinion on this:

I really want a belt buckle. What are the most Veeky Forums belt buckles?

>"hey friends can u compliment my style"
>"woa cool bro.. nice. are u gay?"

>not buying sambas or spezial.....

What the fuck do I do with my hair

I between a M and L in tops, so I'm fucking afraid of copping anything for fear the fit will be too lose or too small. Is there a rule of thumb for what you should do if you're between sizes?

How do i deal with a badly receding hairline at age 19?
Im currently able to hide it with fairly long hair, but fuck fairly long hair.

you look like you pasted pubes to your face.

What is this hair style called?

"brock from pokemon"

The white head cinnabon deluxe

I'm 5'7" and I want pic related to be slightly oversized, should I go for S or M?

M
M for medium and manlet

How do I get Uniqlo stuff in Canada off of their online store? Is the only way to do it a proxy?

Heath Ledger's style, you could go for it.

What do you think of this socks, are they Veeky Forums

whats a good winter jacket that would go with black skinish jeans and sneakers?

pic unreleated

On uniqlos website their supima cotton long sleeve crew t shirts are 1.90USD. Is this like a sale, or they always sell this cheap?

When my page loads it loads at first as 19.90 but then changes

ARE YOU DADDY SLIPP? I LOVE YOU PLS FOLLOW ME @serialvapeist

small

Anything I should cop from the uniqlo sale?
uniqlo.com/us/en/men/sale/

I do olympic lifting, so i have large shoulders, traps, back, and quads. i am 5'11 but my shoulders and hips are so wide that it makes me look distorted when i try to wear slim/skinny jeans. if i get slim fitting jeans the part below my knees is way too baggy while my quads stretch the jeans to their limit. is there any hope for me or am i just going to have to custom tailor all of my fucking pants to be Veeky Forums

pink goes well as long as you are not pink yourself.

Which heath ledger, and yeah but you can get the same exact look in a sock for way cheaper. Also batman costume is f-e right guys?!?!

its bad, but mine is worse.

I have to shave every 2-3 days. end me

Am I effay?

stop posting this white girl in black makeup

She's black, she just does a retarded amount of contouring.

its a white girl, sorry to burst ur bubble

nobody with that kinda of nose is black

>there are literally millions of black people in the world, but literally none of them could have a nose like that
>no black person who has ever existed, who currently exists, or who ever will exist has a nose like that.
Its rare, but not impossible, ya fuckin kike.

Full white shoes or white with gum sole?

full white... like trumps dream of America

instagram.com/purp.alpaca

Did you read my comment you retard? I said she does contouring, that's why here nose looks like that in photos. It's probably way different without all the makeup.

W2C a short sleeve sweater with loose fitting sleeves like this? this one is 90 so i was going to ask if theres any cheaper alternatives

Is being in love with a West Coast girl when you're an East Coast boy effay?

What do you think of color contact lenses on men?

a mistake

I'm 6'2 and I wear medium.

I'm going to my friend's 18th birthday, I have no idea what to wear
No official dresscode given, it's at his house and mostly same age friends/ acquaintances, but also some older family members
Any suggestions?

How to dress more approachable?

it's all about body language and facial expression

very homosexuel

What are some Veeky Forums glasses?

I need some apparently.

am i fucked if i live in warsaw? im limited to literally zara h&m and fucking american eagle

you live in fucking europe, you can get anything shipped to you and go anywhere for whatever

guess what the situation's like in New Zealand

>buying before trying

nice one memester

COS for basics, thrift for something special, internet for shoes, get your outerwear shipped from anywhere (you don't need to try it on, just check measurements and opinions of it).
There are some more expensive possibilities but that's what im doing my man.

thrift stores dont exist in poland, cos sounds pretty good thanks man

beautiful car, a shame to spoil it like this man

there must be but name may differ. go to the ones on śródmieście/mokotów

keep it long.

I cut mine short ( had to for various reasons) and I am thinking about growing it back out again. This is pretty much the only hairstyle I have been pulling off, and will continue, until my hair has reached a length that does not require this level maintenance.

where can i get jeans like these? i've tried on various jeans at a handful of vintage stores (i really like the old, faded look) but they all fit so akwardly on my rather skinny legs :/

what are some good white shoes that dont cost more than $75?

where can i get a gf? im quite poor so maybe i can buy used.

size up on a pair of slims, I did it with a pair of river island jeans I got on sale they look exactly like these both fit and colour

What is an alternative to Vans that has more lift? I like Vans but they make me feel short.

>5 Separate halloween threads

>long
dont make me laugh

Is it worth it to have a sweater taken in more than 1 or 2 inches? Or should I just throw it out and buy a better fitting one?

So basically I have had this issue and I don't think anything can fix it. I am 23 and have always had a nice and firm ass. Girls complement it all the time. HOWEVER, I have this issue when I bend down in anyway to either pick something up or whatever the back of my shirt rides up and when I stand back up it sits on my ass. So then I need to pull them shirt back down literally every time I bend down and stand back up. Really annoying. Doesn't matter if I wear over sized clothes or small. I notice other guys that bend down doing whatever never have this issue and their shirts just go back to normal when they stand back up.

Is there anything I can do to prevent this or am I doomed for the rest of my life because of my juicy ass.

I honestly fucking would. Goddamn that contrast between my dick and her pussy would be hot af.

where do senior citizens shop??

Id on sweater?

Will be in the Netherlands soon, what cities to visit for shopping? Pretty sure ill be going to Amsterdam and Rotterdam so my biggest question is what shops or streets I should visit. I can pick an 'effay city' but I gotta know where to shop.

Especially interested in asian comfy or asian streetwear, 90s retro, drapey stuff like rick, and id like to check out some higher end shoes. I also have never seen good thrift stores where I live, maybe theres some good ones in the netherlands?

My cousins said that this was a "ad jacket' but I can't really figure out what's so dadcore about it. They pointed out the boxy shape and the collar, plus the overall impression.

What makes a fit high school in nature? Like I'm currently a sophomore in college and I wear skinnies and a t shirt most days. What defines the high school look? Or is it just another one of Veeky Forumss memes

>I'm ugly
How do I fix this?

My skin isn't even that bad, there's nothing incredibly off about me besides my nose and ears being too big, my eyes are just a little wonky, etc.

And attractive people, and I mean literally beautiful people who could model if they want to have told me I'm attractive.

But they must be lying to me.

How do I fix this?

I have severe social anxiety, and i feel like it is worse when I dress Veeky Forums, like people expect me to be confident and shit because i wear nice clothes

should I start dressing like shit? how do i get rid of anxiety without exposure, should i try ketamine?

post a pic my mate

What kind of pants (that isn't sweats or wool) that can show my bulge ?

well post a fucking picture, if you ugly we will tell you and if you are actually attractive we will tell you to kys

You should shave thats for sure.

I was born with dark red hair and never really tried to style it in any way.

How hard would it be to bleach blond dye it? My hair is relatively short and nappy.

I spilt olive oil on my favorite grey hoodie. Is there any trick to get it out ? I washed it but it's still there.

Can anyone tell if this jacket I bought is men's or women's?
It looks like a men's to me, but the buttons look to be on the wrong side, or maybe the pictures are just flipped
tia

ebay.co.uk/itm/222291316703?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2648&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT
Forgot link

Who cares what the designated gender is? If it fits and looks good then wear it

Just concerned about it fitting weird if its a women's jacket, but I guess I'll see when it comes

try dawn dish soap?

Where can I find a black denim jacket that doesn't look awful? I want a jacket I can sew patches on to.

representclothing.co.uk/collections/topwear/products/denim-jacket-jet-black

sold out but you get the drift