New Girl General

Old one:

Other urls found in this thread:

fint-shop.com/products/detail8821.html
thezoereport.com/beauty/hair/best-bangs-for-your-face-shape
discord.gg/yTdf9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sorry, someone asked for the id on pick related last thread but I couldn't post it. It's fint-shop.com/products/detail8821.html

mini dumping inspo for whatever this kind of style is (big pants/loose tops?)

end of dumpo

That same picture is in /cgl/'s Larne thread. I think someone actually found a link.

Figure out your face shape and inspo from there
Sort of related: thezoereport.com/beauty/hair/best-bangs-for-your-face-shape

can someone throw the discord in here

How do you guys take outfit pictures? Selfie sticks or what?
My room is kind of a mess, not because its not cleaned, it's just ugly and has a lot of furniture in it, so I don't really like taking pictures in my full body mirror

that's not very aero, what's the point

this looks fucking stupid

Anyone have qt short girl inspo?

>step one
be pretty
>step 2
be thin

done

imagine having to look at this monstrous androgynous face

It's like she tried to combine Ripley from Alien with fucking April O'Neal

Seeing this on girls really puts into perspective what the inspo looks like on guys. Like every one of these make the chick look like she has fucking mental issues. Dressing le different for guys probably has the same effect.

Thanks for the insight.

are ponchos Veeky Forums

she looks like a deer

Thats a cute deer.

this looks cool. nice colors

Why are Asian girls the most effay? Part of me wants to move to Japan for a year and do cool shit. Anyone here from the US who's done that?

I just ordered some sweaters, what are you all getting for winter?

w2c jacket

it looks like a biege sherpa but i cant be too sure

what the fuck are you on about senpai
dressing with tennis skirts and chokers is attention seeking, this is normal compared to that

What the fuck dude.. these are all lightspeed ugly.

i feel like im on reddit. where are the good fits?

Yes, but for some reason people STRONGLY object to the word "move" or "live" if you only stayed in Japan for a year or so. Retarded semantics, but for some reason it deeply bothers people, at least in my experience.

Sweet quads and double dubs, by the way.

>Part of me wants to move to Japan

Maybe it would be cool for a year.
The effay Asian girls aren't going to understand what your saying and you probably won't be able to pick them up with your looks alone.
So once you live there for a while you'll start to hate it.

So I got a bit inspired by pic relate from last thread, so I went out and bought an outfit with the colors and guidelines in the picture.
Nothing special, just a pair of jeans, a button up and a cardigan, but damn it was probably the best fit I've ever worn
Tempted to just sell all my old clothes and get my closet to match this..

i love Nana

I don't want to see it fucked-up by immigrants either, actually.

I was talking about white American idiots, not anyone Japanese.

wtf I hate women now

is there a similar style with a guide but for men?

If you're talking about the style in particular then it's kind of just pale loose stuff. So you can take some inspo from palewave or whatever but you can still kind of follow this guide, just cut out the skirts (if you want).

If you're talking about the layout and style of the guide behind based on one person then I haven't seen one, plus most guys either

a) aren't well dressed or cute enough to have a guide about them

b) have enough different pieces and variety in their wardrobe, not to say this is super varied, but there are a lot of different pieces that go I'm the style, women just kind of have that as a bonus as far as fashion goes.

WHERE THE FUCK DO I GET A QT EFFAY ASIAN GF

TELL ME RIGHT NOW
NOW

Stop being ugly, fat, too skinny, under 6'0, poor, non-white, non-asian (light), and find a way to cure your autism

Would short hair work with this kind of style? Or would it make it too boyish?

Short hair looks like shit on girls. Almost none of them can pull it off and the ones that can would still look better with longer hair.

They look fucking ridiculous.

I think that depends a lot on what hair texture you have, how thick your hair is etc. Long, thin hair can often look bad
I personally think a lot of girls looks much better with short hair.
But that's just my opinion

99% time short hair looks trash, this is the shortest hair should ever be

Not particularly.

I agree. Blanket statements are so stupid when it comes to hair because whether it looks good is so dependent on each individual factor surrounding it.

Weight, style, hair texture, amount of time spent styling in the morning all affect it so much. I've known girls who just look bland with long hair but look amazing with short, and girls who've tried short only to realise they have a janky chin, a giant forehand, hair texture that makes it impossible to style.

Depends on how you style it and what short hairstyle you'd go for.

Long hair can look so much worse though
Unless you have thick textured hair (like the girl you posted) it can look really ugly
Do you honestly not think pic related would look better in short hair?
>Blanket statements are so stupid when it comes to hair because whether it looks good is so dependent on each individual factor surrounding it.
This, thank you.

Any ugly girls here?

nice meme dude

Can we please stop posting asian women only?I am white and dont have figure like asian women so...

discord.gg/yTdf9

asian people can be chubby too user, its okay

But unless you are like 5'2" a lot of the clothes won't fit from Asian websites.

>discord.gg/yTdf9
i missed it... post again? :)

you dont have to order from asian sites. depending on what look youre going for its not too hard to find similar pieces to these, even at cheap basic stores like forever21/brandy melv:

Depends what kind of Asian sites you're ordering from.

Legit brands, sure.
But dodgy ass taobao resellers have sizing all over the place so you can luck out as often as you fuck up. I'm 5'0 and skinny and I've bought shit from that kind before seeing the error of my ways and found myself sized out because an xs dress somehow ended up a tent and the measurements were a lie.

So you know, if you're ordering from them and think you're too big for Asian clothes you might get lucky and find out their sizing is fucked because quality control is non-existant. Silver linings and all that.

>5'5"
>Chubby as fuck
>routinely buy clothes from anywhere in the world in my size

Sounds like you need to find better sites, dear.

Or fucking lose weight by doing some cardio or some shit and having a good diet

where is the discord!!

How about you try contributing instead of complaining about what the contributors are contributing? This thread wasn't made with you in mind.

I have a camera, tripod, and a shutter remote. I think other people set the timers on their phone's camera or something.

I was the one who posted this

i can relate

Not that user, but I saved it when you were still making it. It's been really helpful to me, too, thanks!

Dats me

you have to be 18 to browse this website

no das me

Post more

Does anyone have a link to the Discord channel?

I thought it was illegal to be fat in Japan

It is, the fat people have to pay fines but that doesn't mean they don't exist.

Bump