Help with a online class

>I suck at history, always have my whole life.
I need to finish the Ple.Platoweb bullshit so I can get my credit and move on in life but I the first 2 post tests I did 50% or lower. I really do try hard to get this done but I cant remember names well, and you can see why thats bad in history.
>I was wondering if I could get the answers to the Post test 3, and 4 along with the final exam.
Its US History semester 1 v3.0
I'm on my last leg and need this for tomorrow. Tips and tricks to mess with the system would be nice to but the teacher moves us closer to him to keep a close eye.

Other urls found in this thread:

quizlet.com/33072094/us-history-semester-1-flash-cards/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

Please Veeky Forums help me.
If not please redirect me to where I could get some answers.

You are not a luminous one and don't deserve help

this

convert or die, history is fun

I like history but I just suck at remembering the names of people and places.
I love the WWII era.

Do you honestly expect people who have an interest in history would want to help someone pervert the study of it?

>online class
Can you not just google the answers? I got a bachelor's degree and most question answers were easily found online

Why would anyone ever need help for an online class for anything?

>Google questions
>Bookmark online math/science calculator tools
>Acquire pdf of textbook and slides/lecture notes from class, then CTRL + F

I need to take the tests in class.
So I cant just google it or CTRL + F it.
I do that with most mastery tests.
Then redirect me to people that will help me manipulate platoweb or find a good pdf that wont cost me money or scam me.

>tests in class
So it's not really an online class, but some kind of unholy hybrid?
Those really are the worst. God have mercy on your soul.

>Then redirect me to people that will help me manipulate platoweb or find a good pdf that wont cost me money or scam me.

Thats like saying to a cop I dont want to buy drugs off of you I just want you to tell me someone who will sell me drugs

Or, or, you fail this class because you don't deserve to pass it because you're dumb.

E N J O Y nigger

HA, FUGGIN GOT'EM

I might try to help if I had any idea what this new-fangled technology is all about. I'm guessing there are no clear questions... just general topics you're expected to know in detail?

And its not like I'm not reading my ass off right now trying to jam as much shit as I can. I can do math, sci, eng I just really suck at history because its not like A + B = C its not a finite thing that I could produce on the spot. Im looking at notes on Quizlet and sparknotes, but its not guaranteed to be on the test because of that randomizer and the fact that just the mastery tests are 25 questions, post tests are at least 45+ and who the fuck knows how much the final is.
Now considering the fact that every test as a few more questions that aren't used because of the randomizer.
>Its a wee bit hard.

Is it all multiple choice or essay questions?

Multiple choice.

Right Now I'm going to write out all of this and re-read it before the test to try to get it memorized.
quizlet.com/33072094/us-history-semester-1-flash-cards/

And I will also be making some remarks about how they teach in plato. Specifically bashing white people all the time. They don't just say concussions they say things like "Why did the Southern Whites make the Black Codes." Its kinda fucked up.

Yes. That's all that plato is from what I hear.

Useless fucks