Is it true that Spartan women were exceptionally beautiful?

Is it true that Spartan women were exceptionally beautiful?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3V3p30uS7Xg?t=1857
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no

Maybe if you're into steroid-abusing Amazon bodybuilders

no but their young boys were

How the fuck would we know. They didn't have photographs back then, and all written accounts are basically propaganda when it comes to subjective things like beauty

>beauty
>subjective

I bet you're that kinda creep that go after asian grills

every white man prefers asian girls

how do you measure beauty?

No ass.

How dangerous of a thing guys would to to fuck you

Call me Yahweh because I am.

kek

yes. it stems from their mandatory cuckoldry.

women loved this and the genetics improve, and men manage to find pride in preping bulls.

>this is quality of discussion on Veeky Forums

I wish women still dress like this instead of today where they all dress like whores.

lmao at that meme

Not me

Asian women think we're fucking creeps too because of you fucking retards online

Where do you get to that one?

Women are whores and whores are women

literally what the fuck are you talking about

for fuck's sake victoria just cuck me already

Fuck you you fucking cunt. The reason everything is going to shit nowadays is because of people who cant seperate their cock from their mind and decide to act as a spokesperson for all white guys is why we've fallen so far. Tbh anything that isn't a Caucasian brunette is disgusting

I imagine Greek women used to be beautiful before the Turkening.

>Mehmet II
>god of Mt. Olympus

>this is quality of discussion on Veeky Forums

Don't cuck me Victoria

Don't cuck me Victoria

Don't cuck me Victoria

WE, IN THE PRESENT, CANNOT KNOW, BUT I WOULD INFER THAT IT IS MOSTLY TRUE, CONSIDERING THAT SPARTANS IN PARTICULAR, AND LAKEDAIMONIANS IN GENERAL, REGARDLESS OF GENDER, WERE CONSCIENTIOUS REGARDING SOMATIC HEALTH, AND FITNESS —BESIDE NOETIC, AND PNEUMATIC—, UNLIKE THE PEOPLES OF OTHER REGIONS, AND OTHER POLEIS, WHO DID NOT HAVE A CULTURE OF HOLISTIC EXCELLENCE.

The Amazons were actually Scythian women, they grew strong and tall from their pastoralist diets and induced fear in the hearts of greek agrarian manlets

>tfw you will never roam the plains of the steppes on horseback, and btfo sedentary scum

JFEIA

You could get a boat and take up piracy, another favorite pasttime of pre-historic aryans

ORIGINAL ARYANS WERE NEITHER "SEA PEOPLE", NOR "STEPPE PEOPLE", BUT "RIPARIAN PEOPLE".

After leaving (possibly losing?) Hyperborea, they certainly morphed into sea people (Atlanteans, Fenno-scandinavians) and horse nomads.

Don't cuck me Victoria

Lycurgus pls

THE PEOPLE OF HYPERBOREA ARE NOT NECESSARILY EQUIVALENT WITH THE ORIGINAL ARYANS; THE PEOPLE OF HYPERBOREA COULD HAVE BEEN A RACIALLY HOMOGENEOUS PEOPLE THAT DIVERGED DUE TO POSTCATACLYSMIC TRAUMA, OR ALREADY RACIALLY HETEROGENEOUS BEFORE LEAVING HYPERBOREA; REGARDLESS OF WHICH POSSIBILITY IS THE FACTUAL ONE, WHAT IS CERTAIN IS THAT WHAT WE CALL NOW THE "ORIGINAL ARYANS" ARE NOT RACIALLY EQUIVALENT WITH WHAT WE CALL NOW THE "ORIGINAL TURANIANS" ("STEPPE PEOPLE").

THE SAME APPLIES TO "SEA PEOPLE"; THEY WERE NOT ARYAN; THEY WERE THE LATER RESULT OF MISCEGENATION BETWEEN TURANIANS, AND ARYANS.

Spartans were big on sharing their wives with their homo male lovers.

Turanians are east asian tribes that were discovered by, adopted the culture of the aryans and subsequently replaced + mixed with them.

>Turanians are east asian tribes...

TURANIANS, AS A PEOPLE WERE COMPRISED OF MULTIPLE TRIBES.

WHAT IS YOUR "POINT"?

>... that were discovered by, adopted the culture of the aryans...

TURANIANS, AFTER CULTURAL CONTACT WITH ARYANS, ADOPTED AND PERVERTED SOME OF THEIR TECHNOLOGY; EXEMPLI GRATIA: AGRICULTURE, LANGUAGE, THE WHEEL.

WHAT IS YOUR "POINT"?

>... and subsequently replaced + mixed with them.

TURANIANS DID NOT "REPLACE" ARYANS, BUT THEY DID MISCEGENATE WITH THEM.

ARYANS, AS A RACE, GRADUALLY DISAPPEARED DUE TO BOTH, MISCEGENATION WITH NONARYANS, AND NATURAL SELECTION AGAINST ARYAN TRAITS IN A WORLD IN WHICH NONARYANS WERE, AND HAVE ALWAYS BEEN, MAJORITY.

My "POINT" was that the aryan people, after the fall of Hyperborea became horse nomads and seamen. That was it. Turanids took up this mantle later.

And agriculture is clearly a semitic invention, it is what finally subjugated the aryan after all.

1. YOUR "READING COMPREHENSION" IS SUBOPTIMAL.

2. YOU ARE IGNORANT REGARDING THIS SUBJECT.

Dont cuck me victoria pls

Give me some literature recommendations then, so that I may learn more of this subject.

Asian girls are for losers who can't get white girls.

Conventional beauty changes over time. Look at what was considered "beautiful" in the early 20th century. Toward the mid 20th century, we see more of the hourglass figure, but I don't even think Marilyn Monroe was all that. Now "beauty" is a bulemic chick who likes to fuck everything that moves while she's drunk shit-faced, refuses to start a family or have empathy for anything but another woman or a faggot.

Things change. There's no way to know.

Don't cuck me Victoria

Rei just makes shit up.

UNSURPRISINGLY, LITERATURE REGARDING ARYANS IS SCARCE, AND THE MAJORITY OF WHAT THERE IS IS PARTIALLY, OR ENTIRELY, CORRUPT.

THERE ARE TWO "WORKS" REGARDING ARYANS THAT I LIKE, AND WHICH ARE RELATIVELY UNCORRUPT AND FREE FROM FALSITY:

— "RACE LIFE OF THE ARYAN PEOPLES" BY JOSEPH POMEROY WIDNEY.

— "ARYAN IDOLS" BY STEFAN ARVIDSSON.

YOU NEED TO DETECT, AND SIFT OUT, THE POLLUTANTS BY YOURSELF, USING YOUR OWN DISCERNMENT; DO NOT EXPECT TO LEARN JUST BY ACQUIRING DATA.

THE MOST RECENT, AND THE PUREST "WORK", REGARDING ARYANS IS PUBLISHED AT "ARYANISM.NET".

Don't cuck me Victoria

Go back to r9k and call your social worker please. People are getting worried man.

Don't cuck me Victoria

here cuckboi

Don't cuck me Victoria

Spartan women had shaved heads, wore mens cloaks and had sex in the dark

>the bridesmaid took charge in the capture of the girl as she shaved the brides head and clothed her in male garments, and laid her down alone on a mattress in the dark. Then the groom would carry her to the bed after his daily meal from the mess and spend a short time with her, and depart discretely and sleep wherever he usually did along with is fellow soldiers.The husband continued to visit his wife in secret for some time after the marriage.The reasons for cutting the bride’s hair and dressing her in men’s clothing has been widely debated my many modern scholars some theories includes that is is a implication of chastity or a subjection of the bride to her husband and to ease a young bridegroom into unfamiliar sexual intercourse with a woman rather than a man

just go back eating the pussy of the few girls who notice you, you know you live for this.

There were no Amazons.

Unfortunately.

Historical record proves their existence. Historical record is how we know about them in the first place, retard.

>Herodotus' fapfic
>historical records

What fucking reason do you have to assume that Herodotus made them up, idiot?

I facefucked your mom last night.

What fucking reason do you have to assume that I made it up, idiot?

Go away.

Your father fucked up raising you

Every loser who's terrified of women.

Do you also believe every women in Babylon was a prostitute? lol retard.

Maybe because Herodotus also talks about fucking flying scorpions in Arabia or something mythological that is similar to this.

Reminder that Herodotus was the GRRM of his time.

Has it not occurred to you that he most probably was referring to a currently extinct animal?

You are mentally impaired.

There is nothing inherently unbelievable about the amazons (Herodotus' account of them not being the only one), but you have been brainwashed by "Academia", and coupled with your lack of imagination, and discernment, you are incapable of conceiving of anything beyond what is told to you by any "Academic" authority.

Tribal cultures like the Afar in eastern Africa customarily segregate the sexes and the married have primarily utilitarian sex lives.

youtu.be/3V3p30uS7Xg?t=1857
paste the link to fast forwarded to 30:57

L
E
L