Boot thread

TL;DR
BOOT THREAD

Are there any scandinavian brands that make good boots? I'm fond of the shoes Hope make in general, but this years' are not really what I'm looking for.
Post any boot from any brand for inspo. Chelsea, combat, work-, dress, whatever.

No timbs allowed, family.

Other urls found in this thread:

ssense.com/en-us/men/product/ann-demeulemeester/black-combat-boots/1608873
hope-sthlm.com/chuck-boot-black
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Last Conspiracy makes okay boots in their price range.
But naturally they don't compare to more higher end boots.

Thoughts on these docs?

Combat run

I don't mind docs at all. I also like some red wing models.
Women's boots are also welcome. These are by a brand called Reschia, kinda neat.

c/n senpai

use the catalogue you stupid fuckers

1460s look better imo

What are these?

ssense.com/en-us/men/product/ann-demeulemeester/black-combat-boots/1608873

>1035€

What even justifies the price of these.

quality and design

The fact that people will pay for them

this is always the answer to that question. we should sticky this

You get better quality for 100 euros

Been wearing a pair for a couple years or so now. They feel pretty cheap at first but after you wear them in they're nice beaters, and I've gotten plenty of compliments on them. IMO they look better the more you wear them.

These are nice w2c?

Where?

These are my favourite

Shirts and jackets to go along with this?

Currently wearing a blank-gray t-shirt.

thoughts?

Is there anyway to wear those without looking like a total facist?

i dont think that dude looks like a fasicst to be honest

What's wrong with looking like a fascist?

10 inch Red Wings?

Or do I go for the 875s?

Are there any affordable, vegan, and waterproof boots that actually look good out there. I need to know.

hope-sthlm.com/chuck-boot-black

not boots, cool though. Have to be the centerpiece of your fit.

Nothing unless you're a cuck

yeah, just wear them in 2016.

depends on your wardrobe and style. Don't wear them like in your image.

>google these to maybe cop them
>sold out
fugg

Any chance i could find a pair like these or like CP Chelseas for under $200?

Sneaky steve

Why do you guys post the most unstylish shit?

I mean what's wrong with a pair of docs, wolverines or red wings? You know like actual heritage boots and not fashion trend shit.

Christ, you're all wastes of space

Combat runs are still available on Revolve clothing.

Wood Wood has this one at the moment, but im not a big fan personally

Mads Norgaard chelsea boot that i like

877s are 8 inches which is pretty much the standard height you get with most combat boots and their derivatives. They are yellow/orange/red colored with white soles so they are pretty loud when new but the colors get more peaceful and muted as they get worn.

Also holy shit that style where they aren't even laced all the way up, every image where they are worn like that they aren't even broken in, just some mickey mouse faggot posing for camera with zero steps walked in them. Even the tongue isn't even folded.
There are not meant to worn like that, looks like crap and feels like crap. Everyone who even thinks that they should wear them like that should just get shorter 875.

But what comes into the 877 vs 875, they are little different designs as you can see by comparing them and this is not even including the height. I like the sleek lines of the 877 more and I want the full height ankle because I cross streams, etc daily. 875 just looks weird, I think the wedge sole needs higher ankle design wise to contrast it.
I remember someone saying that with real quality leather you can just wipe away all scratches and holy hell was that true. The 877 leather is soft but durable, every day I return home them all scratched up from rocks and twigs but just by wiping them a little they are just as new with 0.01% more patina.

They are pretty yellow out of box and I recommend you oil them straight away, after a day they get that sweet mahogany color. It's a little bit darker than original but the conditioned leather looks about 1000 times better than the leather out of box.

And finally a chelsea boot from Tiger of Sweden

They are all 3 relatively expensive, but from respected and prominent scandinavian brands

boot bros, I got some 6 inch boots and it kinda cuts into my ankle. What can I do to soften it up? Mink oil?

Mink oil is very powerful stuff and it is recommended too often. It should used only wake leather up from the death. But you never know how long your "new" boots have been sitting in some warehouse before you purchased them so oiling will help them mold to your feet and prevent nasty lines in the dry leather from walking.

Heel and ankle are the most common parts where new boots cut into your feet and they are both normal because those are the part which are most important in the process of the boots breaking in. Oiling your boots once will help in process but it can take from few days to few weeks of daily walking for your boots to break in.
When you buy your boots the sides are perfectly straight and after you use them for a while the sides are almost carbon copies of your ankles.

Shoe polish cream and shining is all boots need almost daily and oil only a few times during the winter season. Don't be a dummy on use mink oil too often and look for some oil product that isn't 100% mink oil but has pine oil, etc in it so it isn't as powerful. Coloration/darkening happens always.

ew

W2C facist aesthetic

>Suede
>Boots for winter
What's the point

Yea i'm also starting to think that WW should have stayed away from footwear desu

Waiting for these in the mail.

Hey, I own those.

I am minutes away from buying these - what do you guys think?

Red Wings: Amber Harness or Copper Rough & Tough?

I have those exact boots and I love them

Looks for images of used shoes, not brand new. You can always make the right look darker, maybe even like the left one if you want but not the other way around.

>tfw no good affordable waterproof 10 inch side zip combat boots

How much and what country?
You can probably do betteer.

This isn't reddit you fucking mong

About $200, Scandinavian country

I'd watch TK Maxx or your equivalent.
In the UK they regularly have decent chelseas for under a hundred pounds.

>cheany
>zenobi
>mr hare
>doucal's
>church's
>etc

So you went from "what is this" to "why it it so expensive" to "the quality is shit" in three replies. Notice something?

>vegan
fuck off mate

>date of birth 1998
like, dude. whoa.

I bought some boots that look like this, but dark brown. I felt pretty good about them at the time, but now I'm worried that they're just foot fedoras.

>waterproof
>zip
Pick one.

What are these called again? What's the easiest way to get them in the US?

What's the point of getting iron rangers when Corcorans look better and have an actual history?

don't do it.

my opinion?
d martens are the antithesis of chelsea boots

working class and rugged vs posh and sharp

dont mix the two

c/n george boots?

w2c mens chelseas with at least a 40mm heel that aren't slp

Austrian paratrooper boots.

what are those ?

nvm they're common projects

What boots is rick wearing in the last episode ?
Pic related

Oxblood Mesa obviously.

Cowboy boots.

Why?

western or cowboy boot.
there are so so so many cowboy boots out there it shouldn't be that hard to find a similar pair

Just got these in the mail yesterday
Same profile as the mountain lights but they're not as bulky because they're not a hiking boot
Still lined with goretex and have a nice lug sole though

5'10 manlet with no fashion sense here. What are some good boots I can buy to make me somewhat taller but are still semi casual and not bulky. No timberlands pls
inb4 high heels

>fascist
>cuck

pick one

>Still lined with goretex

30 year-old, lowest common denominator outdoor technology? Well that's a relief that you didn't completely waste your money.

>reading comprehension

Opinions on these? Around 190 USD at llbean

Oops, issue with saving there pic so took screenshot. got a nice get tho

I wear my Mountain Lights a lot and have wanted a pair of suede ones for like 2 years; they were only available in the Japanese market before
I got them during their sale last week (they were like 210 bucks, down from 350)

the leather is suuuuuuuuuuch shitty quality, man, even in that stock photo

Duckfeet is good. Not great.
Made in Poland I think.

these squeak a lot, what do

what to do when my pants don't go around the opening of my chelsea boot and just kind of awkwardly stack? the pants and shoes both fit correctly, just not together

>still made with wool

x-thousand year old, etc

don't listen to that other guy.

katahdin's are fucking great beater boots man. they'll last you a lifetime.

Cop?

I'm buying a pair of pilotenstiefel for winter. What is the sizing like?

Would also like to know this

Is there any good way guys can pull off pants tucked into boots? What boots and pants would be suitable for that?
Girls seem to be able to pull it off easily, I live in New England and it's sort of rural with shit weather so I want a little utility/outdoorsy-ness. I don't really wear nicer clothes because they get dirty and ruined easily.
Currently wearing hiking boots casually.

I ride a dual sport motorcycle, so I can get away with tucking pants into motorcross boots and look good but they suck to walk in and it's not something I could wear when not riding.

I live in the wrong place for cowboy boots (doesn't stop girls though) and don't want to go for a military look either. Any ideas?