Veeky Forums opinions / unpopular opinions thread

>I find literally 99% of all female fashion trends from the last 10 to 15 years to be absolutely abhorrent.
>I only find black people effay when they completely eschew all the fashion trends perpetuated by their race
>cuffing jeans always looks terrible...always...
>If you own any article of clothing that is $100.00 or more and have a mediocre body, bad hair, bad skin, bad teeth you have terrible priorities
>Veeky Forums lifestyle threads are killing this board
>every male that looks good with long hair would look better with a short classic hairstyle

Other urls found in this thread:

amdiscs.com/dress-vaporwave/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>everything bape is trash
>everything vans is trash
>Raf ozweegos are autism shoes that should cost $20 at skechers

very thin girls often look just as bad as fat girls.

If you think lifestyle threads kill Veeky Forums what's the fucking point of this thread? This has literally nothing to do with fashion

>I only find black people effay when they completely eschew all the fashion trends perpetuated by their race
curious about this one

If it's not deleted by the mods then it has a point

Liking fashion when you're 25 and above is pretty pathetic.

this :1hunnitemoji:

black people wear slp/yeezy looking stuff all the time bruv

>thin just as bad as fat
XDDDDDDD

>I find literally 99% of all female fashion trends from the last 10 to 15 years to be absolutely abhorrent.

T H I S T B H

Your clothes should serve your interests/personality/occupation, not the other way around.
Although that's not really an unpopular opinion I guess.
Also we need to stop being influenced by skater culture because it sucks. Athleisure is also a plague on this nation, and low rise pants were a mistake.

>streetwear is shit. Expensive pieces that look like ass being sold to the poor to keep them that way
>'street' brands are mostly trash, the few that are okay are overpriced and overhyped
>Rick Owens and the majority of high fashion looks terrible. Nobody would wear that shit in public

>cuffing jeans always looks terrible
>every male that looks good with long hair would look better with a short classic hairstyle

disagee with the "always" on the first, and the second one completely

anyways my edgy opinion is that if you buy designer clothes made out of cotton or poly blends you're a fucking rube. work on crafting a cool silhouette with nice fabrics.

> shirts are some of the most boring and mediocre cloth you can wear. 90%+ of times I see it, it looks anonymous, average and I think there is almost always a better and more fashionable alternative

Obviously this doesnt go for business or prom or whatever where it's more of a uniform, but you get the point

This.

Hopefully streetwear dies by 2020 and vaporwavecore can finally hit the mainstream.

>Hair looks the best at neck length or shorter. On both men and women.

examples of vaporwavecore?

amdiscs.com/dress-vaporwave/

Stuff like this. It doesn't have to be over the top but anything that looks trippy that does not directly reference drug culture works incredibly well. The thing about vaporwave fashion is that it doesn't take itself too seriously + annoying advertise the brand(s) producing and distributing the clothes.

Asking if something is "effay" is the most autistic shit imaginable and proves you don't have the confidence to wear certain types of clothing.

>Being to thin makes you less attractive than being to fat

> Cuffing jeans always looks terrible

B-but I'm too poor to have a tailor :(

It's really not that expensive dude. You've got literally no excuse to get them done.

>implying this board doesnt have shit mods

I hate when guys show their bare ankles 91% of the time

You my cat, dawg

This.
I really don't know if they are aware that they repel most guys with the current makeup and clothing trends.

Nail on the head.

DUDE SAD BOYS LMAO A E S T H E T I C S xdDddDdDDDddDD

have you ever considered that fashion isn't for you then? stick to wearing walmart basics if everything else is terrible

have it crossed your mind that you're the pathetic one for putting an age restriction on a hobby?

Ironic clothing is fucking trash and only communicates that you are insecure
Prints are fucking trash and people should wear plain clohtes for few years before they ever buy anything with prints

>Vintage clothing from thrift stores and goodwills has always been fashionable and will continue to be.

>Heroin chic isn't pretty.

>Any effort to mitigate your baldness with fashion will be seen as weakness.

>asians look good in everything

Not for chinlets, that shit needs to be distracted from

this shit trash

It goes further back, but those problematic glasses, clown hair, and clothing choices are indicative of a bigger series of problems.

If men would stop trying to bed these women they would evaporate, or better yet, go inbred with and perish while the following generation steps in and restores order to female Veeky Forums.

Won't happen though, men are weak and women are in control. It will only get worse.

please neck yourself

windows tee so dreamy I almost flew into the screen. cav empt ls is sick, why they gotta be so expensive

converse are the best looking trainers
some nikes are alright on certain people
vans look like ass
all other trainers look like ass

mfw pic related

ITT: Full of popular opinions

Every fucking time, do you not get the sarcasm on comedy of Veeky Forums? You newbies take most of our memes way too seriously.

want to be friends?

Meant sarcasm and* comedy

yes will be friendsies

It's cool [inserts your pronoun here], I totally agree with your statement because it is true.
see ya friend

>Ozweegos
>Ugly running shoes
pick one nigger