What nation was the most successful as removing Kebab and why was it Poland?

What nation was the most successful as removing Kebab and why was it Poland?

spain

/thread

/thread
Poland is only good at removing itself

Don't forget Portugal. Alfonso was a great first king.

>Be occupied for 700 years
>shill on imageboards to compensate

This

Prussiababy pls go

>saved Europe at Lepanto
>literally destroyed over 600 years of Moorish culture

Poles were onehit wonders m80

Poles excel at removing shit stains from toilets.

FPBP

this

>not Serbs

>allying with Ottamons and fighting together with as vassals against Christians

>m-muh kebab removers

nice try serb

>be small country
>fight Ottomans
>finally surrender
>hurr why u no fite durr traitor

>removed kebab once
>wasn't even that big of a deal, austrians already had made it alone two times

Yeah no. Fuck poleboos. Poles themselves deserve being prideful of what they were, but this meme is getting too far, they will soon become the white equivalent to the mongol meme.

/thread

Portrugal became kebab

I thought they already were? Plus, I'm surprised the Poles haven't shown up yet and flood the thread with hussar pictures.

Based Pelayo could take Constantinaple ago if he wanted.

I wish it was true and we removed Kebab from Hungary. PLC actually managed to clear Balkans it could be claimed as something rivaling Span people in kebab removal.

>Muslim population in Spain has been rising
>SUCCESSFUL at removing kebab
Say 2 homes are infested with roaches
One home owner kills a hundred roaches, and in a week, he has seventy-five roaches in his house again
The other kills seventy-five roaches, but his house is barren of roaches after that.
Which one was more "successful" with getting rid of roaches?

Good point.

The I guess it's between Serbs, Polacks and Romanians?

Whilst Poland's achievements in removing kebab are impressive you have to recognize that Genghis Khan is the ultimate kebab remover of all time.

This and this

Croatia.

I think Poland exterminated roaches more than the other two. They didn't win every war they fought against the ottoscum but they certainly killed many and even saved Vienna while the Serbs and Romanians were just conquered with some fight but no real effect with no outside help

Kebabs themselves have removed most kebabs. Just like how Christians have removed each other more than anyone else.

>Genghis
>not Hulagu who killed everyone in the most populous muslim city at the time

lmao those numbers

All memes aside, it's without a doubt Spain and Portugal. Recoquista, nuff said.

Close second, Germans and Russians.
Germans have been keeping the turks at bay and fighting against them for centuries and the Russians kicked the turks out of the balkans and owned central asia and the Caucasus.

Honorable mentions:

Poland - Sobieski
France - Charles Martel and the crusades
Hungary and Croatia - have fought against Turks alongside Germans
Italians - have been fighting against most islamic empires for centuries and have been contributing with their navies
Greeks - Byzantine empire and balkan wars
Bulgarians - second arab siege of constantinople and balkan wars
Serbs - Balkan wars
Romanians- Vlad Tepesh
English - Crusades

There i think I've covered everyone.

>Muslim population in Spain has been rising

In what numbers? Have you not noticed that Spain is literally a few meters away from Africa? Have you not seen that, from the three gates from the muslim world to Europe, the spanish one is the one that gets less immigrants despite being the easiest to cross geographically? Have you not checked that, despite everything, is in a much better situation than Poland which automatically means more immigration?

To finish, you metaphor is ridiculous. If you have the insect nest next to your house and get rid of them, they will return sooner or later. Poland just stomped on the insect nest of his neighbour a couple of times and proceded to disappear from history for a century. They didn't even have muslims close to the border when they regained independence.

>Germans have been keeping the turks at bay for centuries

When? Ottoscum and the Germans were never close to each other unless you're talking about Austrians. Even the Austrians had help fighting against the Ottomans.

And Spain and Portugal took 750 years to remove the moors

You mean their ancestors resisted the moors for three centuries in a position of inferiority, removed and subjugated them (Granada was a vassal of Castille) in a couple of centuries despite internal christian conflicts and still being numerically inferior. Then a couple of centuries more happened and Castille finished the joke that was Granada.

I'm talking about Germans in general, including Austrians.

>Even the Austrians had help fighting against the Ottomans.
>And Spain and Portugal took 750 years to remove the moors

Ok, what's your point?

impossible to do succesful crusade in this fucking location
the moment we go south we get swedish, russian or german dick and there is not much we could do about that

>we
>we

I don't think you did anything

>WE
>WE
>WE
>WUZ

autist

kek

>things that never happened
Christian shitskins get desperate

What about Russians? They conquered quite a lot of kebab. Well, I guess it's not technically removing since the population survived, but they sure killed many of them.

>biggest mosque in europe
>1/3 of active army is muslim
Putin, go away.

Reminder: Queen Isabella did nothing wrong.

You sound mad Ahmed