twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

helo fwamile daly remindar to stey hidhratted luv u soooo muhch tanks bye

1st, please give me (you)'s

ilu frof

I need love today frogo

>someone on the 4chans said Hillary is no-no so I'll be edgy and vote Trump
explain this to me, seriously.

new thread edition.

>someone on the MSM said trump is a no-no so I'll be reasonable and vote le lesser of two evils. (Hope she doesn't start a war with Russia for her Saudi pals XD)

Explain this to me, seriously.

No one* is going to take you seriously here for the discussion of politics, no users* are well read enough, also, your comment is too loaded not to antagonize you when coming from the other side -not my case-. Try again some other time, not here.

*There are probably some, but not many

helo yes teehheeee u cen hab a (ywo) i luv u vary much luv u tanks bye

helo tanks fer bein my fwend hab a hug i luv u tanks bye

helo yes ilutw luv u tanks bye

helo yes u cen hab luv hop ur dey gud i luv u tanks bye

i need a nap lets ef remendarin abet hidhrating tedey luv u al tanks bye

im your bf from that lgbt thread :3 thanks for the hug

>Buzzfeed told med that Trump is evil so now I will be a good person and vote for Hillary
explain this to me, seriously.

:3 :3 :3

thank you both, i was getting really nervous. i should be able to enjoy days like these but i'm so afraid of slipping up
t-thank you user

Want to lose 25lbs by the new year, is this realistic with 250calories a day?

25-lbs by new year isn't healthy or practical.

Why is it so important by New Years?

>starved myself for the entire day
>ate a whole pizza before bed
>tfw feeling like a fatty

182cm 58 kg

Birthdays are an automatic day off. You can be good tomorrow. Don't overcompensate, just go back to normal like it never happened.

Probably still well under your TDEE

Exactly, user. Also, even when dieting you usually can just fuck a day up weekly, at least when sure that you can go back next day and, for how nervous you were, one could assume it was going to happen.

Why is Coffe 'Food To Avoid' in the Model Diet Manual?

I don't know but I've for sure fallen off the wagon lately. Been drinking a ton of coffee.

I need to lose 32 lbs by January 17th before college

makes ur teeth brown?

are you a male?

Take your vitamins guys

Foundation/contour/highlight, some light eye and eyebrow makeup. If you don't like the shape of your face that can really help, and the eye makeup would just balance it out. There's less of a stigma attached to boys wearing makeup now (depending where you live). If you're able to get past other people's judgements it would be a cheaper and easier option than surgery

I get them cleaned every 4 months, but I agree coffee is nasty on teeth.

Also hard to get post-coffee drinking breath fresh. Even if I brush there is a bit of a lingering scent. Probably should add some mouthwash into that ritual.

No

Wouldn't that just make me look more gay than I already look? I refuse to lift weights because I want to be skinny skelly, but I don't want to look like an Asian bottom, either.

Shit, what do i do

What's your weight and height?

oh, and happy birthday btw c:
what was your birthday outfit?

>(Hope she doesn't start a war with Russia for her Saudi pals XD)
so you'd rather have someone who would suck it up to Russia than Saudi? What makes one twisted country more valuable for a nation than another?
Both shit, both rejects.

>your comment is too loaded not to antagonize you
fair, just couldn't understand how some pseudo-conspiritard theories result in waves of people on Veeky Forums to change their mind so easily.

aw bb, hab nice nap xoxo

I don't need, nor read, clickbait websites, to pick a presidential candidate based on norms, values and ideologies.
A woman should be able to abort her child whenever she feels like that is the best option.

good one, will do now. ty anonkun

It would, but some girls are into that look. Depending how you dress you could probably pull it off. Look up Japanese male models that get street snapped; they look feminine but still definitely male/not bottom (obviously depending who it is). Ill try to find some inspo for you

Awesome, yes vitamins are important. What are your stats?

Thanks user, ill consider it

I'm scared of breaking out if I wear make up though

You could use a bb/cc/dd creme, they're better for your skin, more like moisturizer

>excuse my unedited screen shots

The clothes are weird but his makeup is really nice

Fuck this guy looks like a young girl

165 lbs, 6'2", 20, m
74.5 kg, 1.88m, 20, m
I'm in a bit of a pickle now I'm living at home again sinc the en dof the summer, which means I'm less in control of my regime and servings.
how about you anonkanunkan~?

Are you trying to look more masculine?
Better example of clothes

I want to be more androgynous but not necessarily feminine

Also that girl's lips are so nice

This is my face btw

Nah, some girls are into Asian guys who look like bottoms. Some of my friends say they like when boys wear makeup and are really skinny. For reference, the friends I am talking about are white women with yellow fever. Not sure if you're into that type. Most of my Asian friends don't care if guys wear makeup either so long as they don't over do it and actually look good.

Oh I actually wasn't the user talking about Vitamins, I just wanted your stats to confirm you were in fact fat - which you obviously are not even being in teens for bmi.

I'm not American and haven't followed the election, but I hope you die in a car crash on your way back to where you came from you fat SJW cunt. You stupid jizz mop can't even reply to a thread correctly.

Really? That's interesting.

Also, I'm willing to date any white girl so long as I find her attractive and she's in her 20s (preferably mid to late 20s). I'm 18.

I've been with Asian girls and they're ok, a bit boring in bed

Yes I've been following your posts for the few threads now. I think a lot of these models look fairly androgynous, it seems easier to do for Asian men. I think you could pull it off really well honestly. You have good features for it. And there's no saying you have to dress or anything a certain way, but you could easily invent your own style within that realm of fashion you seem to have a pretty good concept of style

5'8", 132 lbs

Why is it so important you are 100-lbs when college starts? For social reasons?

He looks like a cute lesbian

Damn, I'm really liking this guy's entire look (face and clothes). Thanks for the tips. I heard anime conventions are good places to go to meet white girls who are into Asian guys. Is that true?

Because I just want to be insecure about being ugly not fat and ugly

I want to give you a hug. I wish I could. Don't be so hard on yourself, get skinny but do it in a way that is healthy and maintainable. If you do a crazy crash diet you'll burn out and have health problems, take it slower and do it the right way. Eat enough and eat good food, and then you can be skinny for life, not just skinny until you get into some situation.

you can safely be thinspo by the summer and then maintain that for life.

No problem. Yes, definitely, but they'll be a little more ah feverish. Do you live in a city with many Asian run businesses? You could try talking to the white people who work there as well, since they probably have an interest in the culture

>pro ana and ana encouragement are hunted out and banned
>fatties with their fat encouragement are allowed to stay

>feverish
What did she mean by this?

As for Asian run businesses, there are a few but not as many as I'd like

Why is one of the frogs wearing panties on his head?

>tfw used to jerk off into my twin sister's panties ;)

it's nice to see I triggered someone so hard today :^)
have a nice day user, I'll think of you when crossing the road tomorrow c:

Idk, he must really like pantsu.

>used to jerk off into my twin sisters panties
For what purpose? That's gross

When I was 14 I really want to fuck my sister I guess? I don't do that anymore since I'm married and she has a boyfriend

I used to fap with my sisters dirty panties also. Steal them out of her bin and then after I was done put them back.

Thanks but I don't mind dying in the process

Are you a girl? Just curious

Never underestimate the horniness of a teenage boy

model diet guide seems legit except
>no carrots
why??

>questioning a guy would jerk off to

sheltered female detected

>feverish
People who are obsessed with Asians, or any culture really. To the point where they will overlook flaws of people just because they are so enamoured with their race. Not all are this bad, but some are

Cant handle myself
Want to punch him right in the face

more male thinspo pls

Wish I had a sister so I could jerk off in her panties :/

Hey, all you can hope to do is be the best version of yourself. The only way to be noble is to be better than your former self. Set a realistic goal for January, make it, and you'll be doing the absolute best you can hope to do.

Any thin bois know how SLP jeans fit? Wanting to reward myself soon...

kys yourself dude. no one finds skinny dudes attractive. hit the gym. /thinspo/ is for girls.

Go to Japan or Korea, and you'd be called a freak if you were excessively muscular.

>Go to Japan or Korea
fuck off weeb

I don't live in Japan or Korea tho

You're missing the point. You said NO ONE is attracted to skinny boys

no one is attracted to ''skinny'' guys

t.asian grill

Hello white-washed Asian-American user

Enjoying white cock?

I'm attracted to skinny boys

you're gay

No I'm not

fag

Uggghh I need her bodyy

its because caffeine activates the stress response (cortisol is released) which leads to increased fat in the midregion specifically

>be white washed Canadian Asian
>no Asian Chad BF
>mfw I have no face

I need a gf with her body

instagram.com/kristinapimenova2005
will she ever be relevant again?

no, youth fades

she is 11

>What kind of attention? Good kind?
The good kind. More girls are interested in me lately and i get a lot more compliments on my style.

>What do you mean by "people treat it like I've always been this way"? Thin? What would you prefer they treat it like? No bully, very curious.
I mean that they act like being thin is easy for certain 'lucky' people. Like I was born thin and they're born fat and it'll always be that way until the end of time. I was fat once and lost the weight. I just people didn't pretend it's some how easy for me because I did it.

>Meaning your new maintenance calories are so much lower that they think you are still dieting when that is just what you eat?
I don't know about you but around here most people are over weight. They get that way because 'maintenance' to them is like 2200 calories when in reality they're gaining little by little every day. When I eat something like 1800 cals a day and check to make sure it's correct people still act like I'm on a diet. 1800 cals is my maintenance without exercise.

wew

I used like 2 tbsp of soy sauce in my stir fry tonight. Will I see water weight if I weigh myself tomorrow? I rarely ever eat anything with a lot of sodium

how will ride-mode look as a non-tatted white boi?