Anyone had these bald spots on the beard?

You guys know how to fix it?
I'm at 15th day, and promised myself to not shave it for 2 months, the only problem is thw bald spots, they are so annoying...

Cut it to stubble or clean shaven.
You can't grow a thick beard yet so it will look disgusting and unclean - give it time, most beards grow thicker with age.

Just shave everything or trim at 3mm until the spots started to grow (or not), you're not ready yet for a full beard

I'm 26 and got this shit, mustache doesn't connect, cheeks are sparse

I also don't grow chest or back hair so that's a plus I guess

I thought that the more time I give it the thicker it becomes, but since I'm 19yo it will take a long time, that's why I wanted to not shave for 2 months.

Keep growing it. Mines similar when short but kind of fills out the longer its grown pic related

How old is your beard in pic related?

Maybe 3 weeks. Depends on hair colour aswell, i have a lot of blonde and red in mine aswell which makes it less visible when short. If yours is dark it should fill out nicely

Yeah very dark, I will try to fight the urge to shave it.

You have a well trimmed beard btw

>18 years old
>Only have a shitty moustache and nothing else

JUST

Chill, chances are it will fill in by your late 20's which is more normal than you probably think

>I'm at 15th day
more like 15th year

Minoxidil 5%

Cya next year btw

start lifting weights

Underage bans are only 30 days lad

Since when? I thought it was the number of years until you turn 18?

Since Idk when. I made a joke about being underage and got banned for 30 days.

that's fucking stupid.

I'm in the same boat g

I trim it with 3mm but it still won't grow properly. The best for rugged look imo is 5mm

fill it in, make-up

yeah man you're still young. my mustache couldnt connect w my chair hair until i was like 23. you just gotta do what said, keep it at perpetual 5oclock shadow status

Your see that patch discoloration on your neck? It's from not showering enough/not showering correctly. It's a fungus on your skin, if you go to the doctor he gives you creme to rub on. But you can scrub and exfoliate the area and you'll be okay

Kek, that's a birthmark you idiot

for only two weeks of not shaving, you're doing alright.

If you're committing to a beard, you need to go at least a couple months without shaving it or trimming it.This is what fucks up most people, They abort their beards before any potential begins to show, but a large part of creating a great beard is knowing what you have to work with.

I have a bald spot in the exact location. I can still spot it in a mirror but nobody else can.

LIKE MOST OTHERS MY AGE

This.

Take note, anons. This is the best beard length.
I would say to grow out the stache a little more though. A mustache should never look like an afterthought.

If he grows it out it will be fuller. There are different stages where it looks like it has arrived. Then you grow it a little longer until it reaches the next stage. To me that beard looks a little on the whispy side.

Yeah, I'm just saying that he's not overdoing what he's genetically able to do, or overshaping it. I think the main thing is that the individual hairs are straight and thin, but that changes a lot as you age.