Yo fat what's the best way to whiten teeth other than bleach and semen?

Yo fat what's the best way to whiten teeth other than bleach and semen?

Cock

Overly white teeth are just as bad as yellow teeth.

if you're worried about your teeth being unhealthy then think of it much like urine, you don't want clear urine, you want a lemonade-ish tint, in the same way whiteness isn't a sign of healthy teeth, slightly yellow teeth are the healthiest and hardest

that being said this is Veeky Forums and i assume it's for aesthetics, in which case brushing twice a day as opposed to once will is the only way i can think of that'll make them whiter, it won't make them white though, just a little whiter, everything else is just super bad for your teeth, do at your own discretion

It looks especially weird on nonwhites, freakish even. Black people in movies always have unnaturally white teeth and the contrast makes them look ridiculous.

I've been using cheap ass white strips from walmart and i'm on day 7 of 14 and i'm pretty happy with it.

they're not super white (which i think looks shit) but they're not as yellow as before. felt sensitive last time i used them though so i'll probably stop. also they are not comfortable to wear and are hard to keep on desu but it was 20 bucks

You're stripping off all your enamel with bleach and permanently fucking up your teeth. GJ

>if you're worried about your teeth being unhealthy then think of it much like urine, you don't want clear urine, you want a lemonade-ish tint

T. Who?
Anything other than clear urine is a sign of not drinking enough.

No, that's actually over hydration. The" 2 litres of water a day" campaign is a meme

I use whitening strips and they work well

you couldnt be more wrong

I have really yellow teeth from never brushing, ever. Very absent parents as a kid, so I never bothered. I have no cavities or chipped teeth or anything, just yellow ones. Should I just fork out the money to get them professionally whitened by a dentist? Obviously after that I'd need to actually take care of them so they don't fall out and shit, but I don't think "whitening toothpaste" is going to do much for me at this point.

who cares

>calls us fat
>expects us to help him

rude

I'm actually in the middle of the professional teeth whitening process. Like this week a did airflow cleaning and next week I'll do the actual whitening which will take about one hour of sitting under a lamp. I also read a bunch of stuff about it and I think it's not actually that bad for your teeth. But there are really different opinions on this issue on the internet. Some say it ruins your teeth some even say it does the opposite and makes your enamel better. I'm inclined to believe that it does either nothing bad or just slightly damages your enamel in much more less dangerous way than when you overbrush your teeth like crazy and then eventually enamel goes back to the way it was before. I think those are just scary stories that say it does real bad damage.

But I know your teeth may become very sensitive after professional bleaching. So you have to use specific toothpaste for sensitive teeth and use remineralization gels.

The so called 'teeth whitening' regular toothpastes and other shit that is being advertised don't work by the way. They only really scratch your enamel. Only thing that works is professional/semi professional bleaching and it's varieties.

Shit hurts mang. I had professional "zoom" whitening done once and teeth were VERY sensitive for a solid 1.5 days. Even the slightest breeze over my teeth fucking killed.

>you don't want clear urine
dehydrated fag detected

clear urine is a sign of diabetes

For whatever fucking reason I've never had a cavity in my life, but my shitty lenient parents never made me brush my teeth as a kid so I only sparsely did so until I was like 13. My teeth are healthy, technically speaking, but are yellow as fuck and look disgusting. How do I make them look as white as possible, no matter the consequences? I'll probably get veneers/new teeth in a few years so i don't really care about the long term effects, I just want a cheap and effective option

crest whitening strips work really well

you'll notice a difference after one use

Lost enamel never comes back.

But what about when you just see a set of gleaming, disembodied white teeth floating down a dark alley toward you?

And only afterwards do you realize that they're attached to an African American gentleman?

Baking soda, homie. It works killer.

Pour a bit into some kind of tiny cup, wet your brush, dip it in and proceed to brush.

Let it sit on your teeth as long as you can, and then rinse, gargle and spit.

It won't hurt you at all, and in fact it's highly alkalizing.

That's how they whiten, brighten and polish the Statue of Liberty, by the way.

What kind of dumb example is this? And?