Former robot trying to make it. Here is me on a normal day- do I pasd as human? What subtype?

Former robot trying to make it. Here is me on a normal day- do I pasd as human? What subtype?

mom?

you look like a 45 old lady

Pls don't troll me, I'm not good with sarcasm. Do you mean literally or figurative?

your jeans are too loose, your hair is terrible up.

Literally.
Get some slim not skinny jeans.
Open more windows and turn on a light you look sick.

Pic related

I know about the jeans, this is my last day of a laundry cycle, but thank you for being specific. Wish I had the money to copp things

Seriously about the hair tho? Bear in mind this is me stumbling home high on a random day- is it terrible? pic incoming from phone

so are you a girl or not?

Are all robots this feminine?
I may be on the wrong board.

About the pants, your silhouetting is off. Read the sticky, you should have a contrast of slim-fitting clothing and looser clothing. The jacket looks fine, but not with those pants.

Also, you're hair isn't terrible, just the flyaways and frizz. Maybe take a shower and try some products on it?

I see. Thank you, user.

No.Do I literally affirmatively look like a girl or are you joshing me?

you look like an aunt

Buzz that hair, get sun and eat healthy

First off

Here's a pic from another occasion have I miscalculated? Is my aesthetic not striking, but freakish? I do appreciate the honesty.

I think the hair is what's throwing most people.
Show us what it looks like down.

no it's that you're a textbook man child and you need to realize that here all you're gonna get are pathologically jealous unitards trying to make you like them.

I never ever hear it down, it would be ridiculously long down. I would sooner cut it all off than wear it down.

No joke.
Get some fitting jeans, a plain tshirt and a haircut.
Have decent posture and practice small chat every chance you got
Lifting will increase your confidence
Normie in half a year

You'd look much better with a hair cut. It won't solve all your problems but it's a start.

ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US

w-what?

No joke I literally look like a girl? The only reason I ask is no one ever mistakes me for one IRL

Your hair looks too thin and like it's breaking off, so probably very dry. Either baby your hair and hydrate it more, or cut it shorter.

This. To have long hair you have to look like you take care of it

>I never ever hear it down, it would be ridiculously long down. I would sooner cut it all off than wear it down.

No offense menat lady, but why would you have long hair if you don't wear it down?

You look pretty handsome honestly
Go out, start doing some sorta sports and get proper diet so that the swelling of your face stops
Shave your beard and get a haircut
You're like 9/10 under there somewhere if you just put some effort to yourself

you don't look like a girl to the point that i'd mistake you for one and i'd never believe that you're 45 (much less a 45-year old woman)

you have a pretty face, and i think a haircut would help making you more attractive.

seriously, i'm not saying that you're really beautiful or anything, but if you just want to be able to pick up a girl once in a while and be considered a normal guy, at least by appearance, you're basically there already.

try to learn a bit about dressing well, but honestly if that's not something you really want to pursue out of interest, you don't need to put too much effort into that.

What kind of haircut do you guys recommend? Bear in mind my hair is curly. Before this I had a loose jewfro. I wore workboots and a longcoat back then.

Some sorta classic mens cut for start
But honestly you should start by fixing other things first
Shave and start exercising, dunno how you eat but your face looks swollen which isn't giving you any points

What is a robot?

My diet is good, actually. This is just what my face looks like- it looks swollen?

A bit yeah
Do you do any sorta exercise? Getting your meatbolism going might also help, also do you drink enough water during your day?

always wash your face when u get up in the morning that helps a lot

kys

Cut your fucking hair

I have long hair too and I never wear it down. I like the look, I like how it feels but long hair brushing against your face all the time in annoying as hell.

>Former

Clean up that room and maybe buy some new furniture and a new ceiling lamp.

>do I pasd as human? What subtype?

chain smoking divorced mother of three

kek

Hey user, you look very cute. Don't listen to these losers on Veeky Forums, you are very effay. DO NOT CUT YOUR HAIR.

Also I want you to start taking female hormones and head over to /lgbt/, start your new life on being loved as the beautiful woman you are and leave this godforsaken website for good. You can do it, I just know you can.

kek

Whats the deal with carpet on the wall? Are you from Russia\ eastern europe ?

I don't think you do, especially in the last pic where we can see your face more clearly. A pic with open hair would be helpfull anyways.

I wish someone would say this to me... :(

Hey user, you look very cute. Don't listen to these losers on Veeky Forums, you are very effay. DO NOT CUT YOUR HAIR.

Also I want you to start taking female hormones and head over to /lgbt/, start your new life on being loved as the beautiful woman you are and leave this godforsaken website for good. You can do it, I just know you can.

Thank u,

(i'm already on hormones though :) )

Get a damn haircut, a short one.
Fix the jeans, you can pull off the jacket if you dress like it.
Also get buff, it will raise your masculinity.

:)

What the fuck. He is not a woman just because his mental illness tells him that.

Thank u,

(i'm already on hormones though :) )

fuck off, transphobe

>mental illness
WHy don't you take you're racism back to /pol/

What, did you take this picture with a fucking toaster?

Wont change your chromosomes or your skeletal shape.+you will never have a real vagina.

You will just end up being a butchered male on hormones.

I don't hate mentally ill.

Oh good I was starting to worry that some autist wouldn't shit up one of the few constructive threads on Veeky Forums

>he uses the chromosome meme
>he doesn't know that if you start hormones young enough it effects your skeleton
>he thinks trannies want a fake vag

>Calls me autist
>Blindly accepts lies to appease the mentally ill freaks

Well he'd be living a much better life than you ever will

Such a beautiful face too, I bet you have an ugly gremlin face

That's not an argument. You getting emotional just proves that i am right.

Also most trannies are suicidal.

mom?

I'm not arguing with you ugly

To what extent are you memeing on me? I am okay with being bishonen but I'd like to stop short of transgender.

No, but I like their rug techniques. I used to live in a USSR immigrant neighborhood.

Sorry, I like it quite dim in my room, tends to make photos grainy.

For those asking here is me right this instant with hair down. It is in dire need of a wash but tbqh I often go out with it this greasy so here you are. I don't understand the point though since as I said I only wear it up

pls don't tell me I look like a retarded serial killer I have heard that before; I have a flat affect as I am in constant misery.

why the fuck do these keep ending up sideways

I really appreciate the advice btw guys

you like like you could model, show this to the barber

No meme?

Unfortunately I think my hair is too curly for that cut, especially since it will curl tighter the shorter it is.

try this

and shave your face

sunlight, hair conditioner, lifting

Your face in this pic actually looks above average, but your hair just perpetuates the feeling that you're mentally ill. It also looks very damaged and dead, what are you doing to your hair that might cause this? You should experiment with different oils or conditioners, i think using olive oil or coconut oil on your hair would be of great use to you. And brush that shit out you're not a camel

If you don't think the health of your hair will be recoverable I suggest you YOLO to the barber tomorrow and ask for short sides and back (1 centimeter maybe) but long hair on the top (down right past your eyes and that's it). You're already autism mode so there's not many ways to make it worse, might as well. I think this would make you five times more normal just like that since normalness is what you're trying to achieve.

Definitely work out, read the sticky on Veeky Forums (read it even if you're not planning to work out, it might affect your lifestyle somehowwether wether you actively apply it to anything or not)

Since you're already on the fashion board there's not very much harm in just lurking a bit now and then (just kidding clothing will absorb your life if you start caring about it but ssh it ok) and absorbing what looks good to eventually get good taste and dress yourself better, first very easy step is to throw those jeans in the bin and buy slimmer ones that fit you

Also you're totally jaqen hghars doppelganger, and in you look like elon musk somehow
you look like a different person in every pic you take actually, in you look just like my buddys cousin but with long hair

I don't do anything with it really, I untangle it and remove dead hair with my fingers once a day or so, and when it feels dirty I comb it out in the shower (like once a week at most.) I don't think I've put anything in it, shampoo conditioner or products, in more than a year.

This is it down still somewhat wet. If I let it air-dry in a bun I can usually avoid that frizziness but that takes more than 24hrs and since I wear it up no point usually.

What kind of products would be useful? Assuming I DO keep it long what should I do? Must I put thick slimy stuff in it?

Anything wrong with my usual outfit?

you have the hair eyes and skin of a qt girl

You're hot as fuck. If you don't mind my asking, how did you become a robot? If you're 6"+ you could likely model.

holy fuck you are handsome with hair down
stop keeping it up

You're actually really handsome but i'd recommend keeping your hair down like inisnt 100% memes.

hair down reminded me of lucas bin

I've never had hair that long so I'm not sure what would work exactly, I suppose I would do what I do now but with a bit more attention simply, which is using a good shampoo and coconut oil, and brushing it. Since how long was the latest time you cut your hair? You're supposed to maintain your hair by going to the barber every now and then and have them "fix it up", they dont cut it off.

You can try controlling it and giving it volume by using a blowdryer too, I blowdry my hair when fixing it and would probably continue doing that even if it was long, I've grown so dependent on my blowdryer I can barely imagine life without it lol. But I imagine it would take longer to use it on that much hair so if you do it's probably wise to use the lowest heat setting so you don't damage it, use heat protector too (a spray you spray on the hair before you expose it to heat). You could also try using mousse in your hair when blowdrying, gives you a bit more control and volume

this is the kind of haircut i was going to recommend

What do you eat on a normal day?

cut your hair though, you're face is actually very handsome and normal looking. you're completely cucking yourself

OP gotta say you're in the top tier of facial attractivity commonly found on this board. Get strong and wear slim fitting but not right basic clothing in neutral colors and you'd be more attractive than most of this board.

You could model if you had better hair

ur subtype is subhuman

Bait

goblin get ye gone

Here is my "all my nice clothes are clean" fit- is it decent? I know it's pretty boring, but I prefer not to be the center of attention.

Also I've been reading your board some and trying things- should I eye bags yes or no?

Still pondering hair but I will take your advice to heart, ty guise. v friendly board tbqh

I know my pics are super low quality I hope they're not too bad to be useful. Later when I've got a chance I'll see what I can do about good lighting and hair.

I clicked on this cause I thought you might be a grill

not op but it can happen to literally anyone, it doesn't matter what you look like

it's more the result of a bad mental state and being shy or bad with people

Your jeans still don't fit. Get new jeans that fit, cut your hair, shave and you'll look a million times better. Then build from there.

You are handsome, you just don`t know it yet.
Do some sport and watch your diet, I see a big potential in you.

So you want to put children on hormones which make them sterile for life and fuck up their body?

Most trannies get on hormones when they are already young men. You can't put someone as young as 12 or 14 on hormones.

Also having a dick literally makes you a man.

You look like a sad gay guy. Kek enjoy trying to look female every day of your life and failing miserably.

>If you're 6"+
Unfortunately not.
>how did you become a robot?
Social anxiety. My family life was pretty bad and I ended up poorly socialized.

I'll see about some new jeans in the next week.

Ty.
A lot of people mentioning sports and diet- am I visibly out of shape?

you seem agitated.

Here is a better idea of what my hair usually looks like down. Does this change things?

Goddamn that hair could be so lush. Start taking care of it and you will be an 8+/10 ,you look better than 75% of the people in face rate threads when they get put up here. Sorry about the social anxiety, I've dealt with poor socialization due to me reclusing into hermit mode through my teens and it sucks.

OP. You look like a hermaphrodite. The hair does not look good. You visibly have man boobs in your other pics. You need to do some sit ups and body weight stuff to get that core in shape and get rid of the man boobs.

Your face looks like Hillary Swank. No joke you have the eyes of a hot chick. Not a bad thing if you CUT THE HAIR SO PEOPLE CAN TELL YOU HAVE A PENIS. You should go for a short tapered cut like pic related and you'll be just fine

jeans are terrible
also stand up straight.
bending your knees backwards makes the jeans look worse

invest in a brush

pls no bully. Man boobs? I don't see it 2bh- I've got some fat there, maybe my posture exaggerates it some but is it seriously that prominent? Anyway I don't want to look like that guy.

Brushing curly hair turns it frizzy.

>bending your knees backwards
???

could you take a pic without a shirt on? I'm serious I'd like to see what kind of posture you've got

This would look so much better in op