Where should i go for fashion advice if Veeky Forums shuts down?

where should i go for fashion advice if Veeky Forums shuts down?
preferably a place with frequent c/n threads

She was just kidding you tard. But go on
>8ch
>master
>afro
>420chan
those are the only other good chans

>not including musikchan

listen m8. everyone will hate me for saying this, but maybe you could go to reddit. not ALL of it is cancer, and there are subs dedicated to fashion and shit.

i'm actually a frequent reddit user, but mfa has some questionable posts. should i try street wear perhaps? or do you know of any good ones?

>inb4 REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

/r/malefashion

/r/streetwear and /r/malefashionadvice are equally shitt, just for different reasons. I guess there are some good socks, high fashion etc. subreddits since userbases are small.

>online-fashion-forum-list-mk-IX.txt

Veeky Forums Veeky Forums
care-tags (ct)
KanyeToThe (KTT)
DressedWell (DW)
Thefashionspot (tfs)

StyleZeitgeist (SZ)
Hypebeast
fuk (fuk.co.uk)
StyleForum (sf)

superfuture (sufu)
Most fashion IRCs
5thD (5th-dimension)
8ch Veeky Forums
Harajuju
nwvn.net (unwoven)

reddit
/r/streetwear
/r/malefashion
/r/malefashionadvice
/r/femalefashionadvice

Veeky Forums-based groups:
onanigang (skype)
#effay IRC (Rizon)
London group (Kik/afk/MDMA)
Stockholm group (Kik/afk)
Multiple Veeky Forums Discords (lurk moar)

tumblr

>where do i go for people to confirm and/or dictate my taste/decisions and continue being a tasteless idiot

Krautchan is a great for fashion advice.
But they will ban you for using the word cuck.

tinychat/ onanigang

i personally like /r/streetwear, yeah. it's mostly not good for advice though, just to get some inspiration and to show off if you have anything.

reminder that streetwear =/= fashion

i use reddit a lot, but i never use it for clothes or fashion. it might be me who sucks at browsing through the subreddits, but just as is the case for music, there are a handful of big and popular fashion subreddits like mfa, r/streetwear, etc., and then there are some smaller, more niche boards, but as soon as you get to these niche boards, there's almost no activity and the activity that's there is really fucking useless.

like when i was trying to find a good subreddit to discuss and learn about new music in the genre post-club (or whatever you wanna call it), with arca probably being a very well-known example of this genre. what i found were really shitty subs where people just posted already well-known tracks that anyone who is interested in the genre would long ago have found on soundcloud.

my experience with fashion on reddit is similar

>But they will ban you for using the word cuck.

good

>if Veeky Forums shuts down

superfuture, theyre very kind people.

Finding a decent place to talk about things on the internet in 2016 is harder than it was in 2006. Now so many people are shilling their YouTube channel or insta. Reddit and other bbs using point systems that lead to banal responses and jokes instead of discourse, and on the other side, Veeky Forums where lack of moderation leads to banal shitposts and memes instead of discourse. And seemingly everywhere the knowledgeable give up and leave, while teen snowflakes show up daily who post questions when they should be searching and opinions when they should be reading.

Anyway, Veeky Forums with decent moderation would be great. The status quo? Fuck it, hope it burns.

Saved

KTT, Hypebeast, and /r/streetwear are all fucking trash

Anywhere else would be improvement, this board is overrun by supreme niggers and faggots that wear bucket hats seriously.

I'm looking for a website like Polyvore, but for men's looks, where you can sort outfits/items by multiple colors. Anyone know anything like that?

>takes image
>changes numbers in file name
>reposts in multiple threads

You don't need to change the number neufag