How do I learn how to pick good clothes?

I have absolutely no fashion sense, but I have to buy a suit, a tie and shoes for work in three weeks. I don't know what goes well with what.

Please help Veeky Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

young-stalin.com/infos.php
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

try googling it you stupid nigger

read all about different suit cuts and what works with what here
young-stalin.com/infos.php

>for work
Any extra guidelines?
It's menswear, you could spend a lifetime and a lifetime's earnings making the smallest detail 'just so', but in general you'll just buy the 'basics', oxford shoes, navy suit, light shirts, ties.
You only have 3 weeks, and whatever you buy will need to spend at least 1 week being altered, the deadline is quite close, you don't have much time to shop around.

>Any extra guidelines?

Not really, just an average office job.

Thanks dude.

Haven't you considered googling?
Are you dense?

But it's a fashion board

also please don't use the word nigger, don't be racist please

who is this cock cabinet (on the right)

In which country do you live? I can help if it's the UK or South Africa.

You need a good body so your clothes look good on you. The person in your picture probably does cross country or some type of sport, which means he probably has a toned/athletic body with low body fat which causes him to have an attractive face. Exercise is very effay and an important to develop a sense masculinity.

It pisses me off that girls don't know anything about male fashion. Like look at the retarded knob in OP who dresses like shit. Guys like that shouldn't get noticed because they dress like shit. I dress well and girls should notice me. I should be getting girls that look like that, but they are just too fucking stupid to understand what looks good and not. I deserve the hot blonde girls and guys like that deserve nothing but a fucking make over

He exercises unlike you skinny fat cucks. It definitley shows in the low body fat of his face and his toned body.

ebin, simply ebin :DD

2/10

just remember the no. 1 rule of Veeky Forums
expensive = good

nobody but a very tiny percentage of the population really "knows" anything about fashion to begin with

nobody (except this small fraction of the population) wants a truly fashionable partner--somebody who takes informed aesthetic risks and such. people just want to look normal, be normal, and have a partner who is also normal.

geeking out over fashion isn't conventionally cool (i think it's cool, but i'm also not cool and i understand that it's generally not seen as cool). being relaxed, comfortable, and confident, and on the fattest part of the trend bell-curve is what most people mean by "fashion"

get over it or give in to it. no blonde normie girl will ever be into you for your weird interests. if you get hot she might tolerate them though.

Not necesarily.

expensive designer clothing that Veeky Forums likes = good in Veeky Forums eyes

^ above is the right rule. Just because it's expensive, doesn't mean Veeky Forums likes it. They hate overpriced hypebeast cancer shit like Supreme, Palace and Bape.

> if you get hot she might tolerate them though.

take up a SPORT to get fit or lift weights in the gym or do bodyfitness shit, google something up

Please say this isnt a serious post.

You're forgetting that girls probably notice his handsome face and fitness and the reason they don't notice you is because of that ugly mug and skinny fat physique.

Just get a couple of gq styles, honestly

You won't learn anything here

Fuck you nigger

The first step to looking good in clothes is looking good without them.

You probably look like shit with your shirt off.

For a suit, you should consider brands such as Brioni, Zegna, Tom Ford, and Kiton. If you are strapped for cash, I suggest Brooks Brothers, J. Press, or Ralph Lauren.

Nigger faggot kill yourself

This is why you're supposed to be over 18 to post here.

You mean like taking offense to mean words on Veeky Forums like a fucking 8 year old? Yeah I agree nigger.

i was joking retard

SERIOUS ANSWER
learning a good sense of fashion takes more time than 3 weeks and you should probably get some help picking a suit for now.
if you want a better sense of fashion, lurk fa/ lurk youtube, instagram, tumblrs and most important try stuff irl. go out and buy shit you think is cool and try it out, explore and try. sometimes you will make mistakes and look stoopid but these moments are the ones you learn the most from.
Also, while trying out different styles in the beginning, buy clothes used. that way youll not only find unique pieces but also wont lose as much money buying shit youll never use