Low Calorie Food & Drinks List:
>pastebin.com/raw/93cLG9jj

Model Diet Manual:
>imgur.com/a/kdIyE

Groups!
>MyFitnessPal: "Veeky Forums friends"
community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112013-fa-friends
>Lose It!: "Veeky Forums friends"
loseit.com/#Community:GroupProfile!id=b74af47e37c14232ba6405f03df6f670^/fa/ friends

Other urls found in this thread:

livestrong.com/article/496643-side-effects-of-pistachio-nuts/
youtube.com/watch?v=9nF47DZSDDI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

helo fwamile daly remindar to stey hidhratted luv u soooo muhch tanks bye

thank u frof

>tfw binged on 1500 calories of granola bars

A-at least I'm still not over my tdee, r-right?

Granola bars and cereal is my weakness

Yeah, I only ever binge on bars and cereal. I had to stop buying Cheerios and Clif bars, but now I have no snacks.

Iktf
Eat apples as a snack instead

i just keep purgin and idk why

think I'm upset

its makin my belly hurt senpai

Totally agree with . I had the same exact problem with cereal and granola bars. Couldn't ever just eat 1-2 servings. I stopped buying cheerios and granola bars and just got grapes and apples. Now I crave grapes and apples and don't want the other stuff... and I only made the switch 4 days ago.

That's a good idea, thanks.

Okay, I'll get grapes too when they're in season.

would these boots look good on someone skinny?

i saw b4 u delete smoke head senpai

Are pistachios ok to snack on? One of the few small things that can fill my snack cravings.

Yeah, they're not too bulky.

I would say maybe 10 pounds or something like that.

They're fine as long as you keep the calories low.

What do you think of his weight loss?

It feels like he lost it in an instant. It shocked me seeing him thin for the first time.

He looks really different now, but the way he did it doesn't seem healthy to me. It's better to lose slowly and eat a variety of foods rather than doing a mono.

Depends on what your pants look like

ilu frof

livestrong.com/article/496643-side-effects-of-pistachio-nuts/

I'm happy for him. He did an extremely low calorie diet, I remember reading about it a while back.

He has a lot of loose skin, which makes him look old, but I imagine physically he is in much better health and that's what really matters. I say "good for you, Penn."

seriously guys - why cant i psychologically stop throwing up? I'm 21 I'm not even a kid

ED

well yeah but that doesn't really help me find a solution to fix it/ stop it

Not sure, but I hope you feel better, user. Bulimia is considered a form of self-harm, so, it might be a symptom of something deeper that you need to treat. Consider seeing a psychologist that specializing in eating disorders.

see a mental help professional.

who is this goddess?

Not sure. When I asked the user I got it from, he said she was Russian. But, I never got an insta or anything to find a name or figure out who she was.

>tfw not mentally ill and go and puke when I binge but instead binge on DNP instead
feel good not being mentally ill tbH

why is this ok but not eugenia cooney ?

also any tips for copping boots similar to those for men?

she is not as thin as thrash panda girl. dr. martens or asos probably have some

Because Eugenia dresses like shit.

fatty here, anyone experienced any significant shoe size decrease with weight loss? wide feet are not effay and i just want to get a little thinner in the feet.

My poop

r8

Can you fuck off? Seriously.

It's just a bodily function, why so mad?

Kill yourself.

I was wearing an 11, lost 25 pounds and now I am a 9 on the dot

US sizes by the way

Thin people are the best

Yes it changes. I don't measure but my feet have gotten thinner

because is hot looking but eugenia looks like a spooky skele

>tfw you find out your not the only one that goes thru that hell

She's pretty spooky. Does she get broken bones often?

Its ok if we both purge
>right?

Grapes are my secret to staying under 120lbs

maybe yes, maybe no

Where do you guys draw the line between just right and spooky skellytons

I feel like shit thin mates
I've just eaten 4 slices of pizza before going to bed
How may calories does that have?
Feel so fat atm

I am a fan of flat chests but believe everyone should have an ass. Also if your thighs are the same size as your calves or your knees look huge compared to your legs ... that's too spooky skelly for me. When girls have normal hands that end up looking disproportionately large due to skeletal arms, that is also too much (in my opinion).

Depends on what type of pizza. Home made or delivered? Vegan or not? Chese is pretty fatty i think. I d say around 1000 calories for a greasy pizza

Should guys be thin? I am a 6'3 190lbs man. I am not overweight but i seem pretty massive due to my size.

I feel like being thin would make me look better in clothes. I never felt that way until i got into Veeky Forums

How much do i need to lose to be thin? 20lbs?

5'2 and 105 pounds
Asian girl
I'm skinny but not super skinny like other typical asian girls haha

Is it worth eating less to lose weight? What weight is good?

Google says around 285 per slice.

But don't sweat it, user. Just enjoy it now and get back on track tomorrow.

5'3 asian girl here. Personally I think your weight is pretty ideal. I'm not sure how yours is distributed but I think you're about good. If you were to lose, I'd say 5 at the most. In your case, I'd say exercise > eating less since you don't need to cut a lot.

Would you say that gook women are as kind as caucasian women?

Just wish I had a body type like every qt asian girl in my grade with actual boobs and stick skinny legs, feels bad ;-;

What's your hair style like? I have medium length layered hair with side swept bangs like pic related. Thinking of cutting it shorter, but idk.

You will still just be a gook.

160-180 would be a good weight for someone your height

chest and thin is a rare combination and usually doesn't come with naturally skinny people. don't fret, I'm not sure how old you are but usually as you get older, most /fa type clothing works without a chest.
My hair is pretty basic rn like pic related. I've had it shorter and it looked cute, so I think you should go for it! Depending on your face shape, the chin length hair can look really nice on asians. Currently keeping mine mid-spine length, though.

I'm still in hs so I'm not feeling super pressured to dress outside of the jeans/tshirt/sneakers outfit until college. What are some Veeky Forums type clothing or brands you recommend or personally wear that look good on you?

youtube.com/watch?v=9nF47DZSDDI

>tfw you are all starving yourselves, but you will never be this qt and thinspo.

not sure how Veeky Forums it is, since different fashion can look better on different people, but I like high waisted things, knit material things. Anything high collared or with a high neckline you don't have to worry about chest size. I like chuu as a brand

>response to Veeky Forums bullying
Fuck this world

welp your style and hair sound basically like my personal fashion goals

>tfw no thin bf

I'm not the other user who was responding to you, but I think the Nao look is really cute and works on thin girls.

haha I'm far from where I want to be, fashion wise, but it's a long road for us all. I'm working on a slow closet turnover but living on college student budget isn't helping. I'm sure you can get there user!

What's up fellow Asians. What ethnicities are you guys?

Pic related: me

I meant what are your ethnicities*

Should probably get some sleep

good to know she truly hates every of you

though i appreciate the thinspo aesthetic, my body type just isnt for it. i have this david beckham thing going on where my arms are kinda short in comparison to my torso, so my proportions are all off. guess i just gotta get Veeky Forums instead

t
Why is this so fascinating?

That's not that much food though.

She's cute and has a cute voice. Also mukbong videos are so comfy.

She is very calming.

I don't get the food part though. I could eat that easily.

She didn't eat some grapes.

ok, i have a party in 30 days with friends i haven't seen all year. i wanna lost the largest amount of weight possible, what are some tips?

Ilu frof, drinkan right nao.

Stats? (height, weight, gender, age)

Not him but I am in the same situation in 40 days.

6'0" 240 lbs, male, 18.

6'0", 195bs, male, 18

Don't do a crash diet.

Read the FAQ and get MyFitnessPal. Follow the instructions there and select 2lbs per week. That's a 1000 calorie deficit which will get your weight loss going really fast while you are still that heavy.

Eat 1300 calories per day, don't go below that. Probably can drop 9-10-lbs.

i'm also looking for an alcohol alternative if possible, i tend to drink a lot (it's mainly straight vodka so i can cut out mixers), but i tend to eat too much when i'm drunk. tried going cold turkey but that didn't work

Water fast

for how long? surely not the full 30 days

Get some control of yourself and quit. Having control over yourself is how you get skinny, and now you get off drugs. It's the same thing. There is no magic method, you just put the bottle and the fork down.

A lot of regulars in this thread come here to motivate themselves.

cheers. i'll try and stop the drinking, or at least wean myself off of it for now

Hi, I just want to vent.
I grew up fat, and a year ago weighed 6'0" 175 lbs after a long weight loss journey. Now I am 6'0" 250 lbs. I experienced a bout of severe depression and instead of losing my appetite like decent people i ate more and more. now I am fat as sin, ugly, disgusting, and I hate myself every minute of every day. I've had a loaded shotgun in my mouth twice and my thighs are covered, and I mean covered, in scars from cutting myself with a boxcutter. I cannot believe how good things were when I was thin, and I went and fucked it up. I don't know what to do. I dropped out of college because I can't stand leaving the home and having people see me as fat again. I sweat all the time. I am not even human. I haven't looked in a mirror in a long time. I am just not human, I wake up and don't feel human, and I spend all day trying to make some sort of connection with anyone on /v/, /r9k/, Veeky Forums, /pol/, /tv/, Veeky Forums, Veeky Forums, just to make me feel human, and I stay up until 7 or 8 in the morning until I can get something that makes me feel somewhat cared about, enough to calm my thoughts and help me sleep.

I just wanted to vent, sorry. I am trying to lose weight now. It's just so hard because it takes a long time, and I can barely make it day to day without killing myself knowing I am this fat.

A week
Being ugly and thin is better than ugly and fat that is what motivates me keep it up!

Just stop drinking.

Ever notice how most of the people who quit smoking just "woke up one day and stopped?" It's the same with anything. The way to quit is just to stop.

The way to get thin is one day you wake up and say "I'm going to get thin" and then you never break that promise to yourself. That day instead of french toast you have two eggs, and you never have the french toast with butter again. That night you don't have a bunch of booze, you have water. You load MFP on your phone and you never look back.

That's how I quit drugs (except for benzos, which I had to taper because of seizures, but I never went backwards in my taper) and that's how I lost 70-lbs and now am worried about the smallest size in stores being a 28.

Get some help, bby, it's ok to need help, we all do sometimes. I'm scared for you. I want you to be ok. You can be ok again, it can happen, you have not lost this yet. Please reach out for some RL help asap.

I had a therapist and psychiatrist at the beginning of this year but I had to stop going. I have problems with intimacy. There's no way I could tell the god's honest truth to them that I'm such a fuckup, it's just embarrassing and pathetic. Plus a psychiatrist weighs you and I hate that.

I appreciate the nice words though, really I do. I'm trying my best to sort this out.

Also what's more pathetic is that when you say stuff like that it makes me want to cry.

tfw you will never hang out with this user and do fitness with him.

I would love to, but even being seen by you, I don't know if I could take it.
It hurts even more because my face is nice. I hate bragging or being confident at all considering I'm a gross fatass but when I was thin, my face was just gorgeous, beautiful jawline, eyes, nose, lips, hair, I was everything I wanted to be and I threw it away for late night mcdonalds.

sad