NEGRO

What went so wrong? Everything?

Is /pol/ right? Are the Negros forever doomed in this shittiness?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1893020/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>slavery
>jim crow/segregation
>subsequent effects of the former and latter
>asks what went wrong

what's wrong with the image?

I think Jefferson had the right idea. This country should have slowly emancipated the slaves. The suddenness of their freedom left them unprepared and began a cycle of fuckery that exists today. The Jim Crow - Civil Rights era did nothing to better that, and the War on Drugs continues to incapacitate many black communities. The black man in America needs to continue to elevate his economic status.

Its been what, 50 years since the civil rights act in the US? Even then some schools weren't fully integrated til the 70's.

They'll be fine.

Except none of those explains why niggers living in every country on Earth are just as worthless as American niggers. Also, explain the success of the Jews.

>slavery
Chinese basically passed through worse conditions than slaves
>jim crow/segregation
Also affected Chinese
>subsequent effects of the former and latter
Chinese arent poor
>asks what went wrong
Gosh,I wonder what happened in countries that were liberated and are ruled like negros,they must be prosperous,if they are equal lets see... Zimbabwue,ehhh,post Aparthaid SA,eehhh,Mozambique,ehhh,Angola.
Negros are fucking useless,stop justifiying their stupidity

Many West African nations were pretty successful pre-colonization. Colonization tends to fuck a nation right in the ass. When you take the resources from underneath someone, they're fucked. Humans are only as great as our resources. Most all "niggers" live in countries that were colonized. "Success of the Jews." Are you talking about the Hasidic Jews in some fuck-all Midwestern state? Mizrahi Jews in the Middle East? Not all Jews are sitting in some finely decorated, luxurious study having a glass of well aged whiskey, watching America burn through his reptilian magic ball.

From what i know Afro Americans are really insecure about their race because they know their ancestors were slaves, hence all wewuzkangs shit.

Blacks in Africa have just taken their eternal tribalist culture to a new level.

>chinese passed through worse conditions than slaves
>kek

>The Chinese had it worse than slaves!

Were the Chinese at any point killed for learning how to read? Did they have their entire tradition, language and culture forced away from them? Have the views of those in power ever seen them as being worse than 'niggers'?

Their ancestors go beyond slavery. Just as an Italian's ancestors go beyond the mob.

Indians were British subjects for centuries and today they're miles ahead of any African state, and that should tell you something about Africans.

Colonization is a poor excuse.

>implying Chinese didn't pass through worse conditions than slaves
>kek

>were pretty successful pre-colonization
They were literal shitholes. Colonization isnt bad,I dont see Spaniards and French bitch about Roman colonization,as it brought civil law,an alphabet,aqueducts and new forms of complex engineering. The difference is that Negros were/are too dumb to appreciate it.

>they're miles ahead of any African state

POO

Colonization made India one of the poorest countries in the world at the turn of the 20th century, saying it's a "poor excuse" is pretty ignorant.

Brazil has a higher nominal GDP than Canada and Russia. Does that make Brazil ahead of Canada and Russia?

>Many West African nations were pretty successful pre-colonization.

Name one.

>When you take the resources from underneath someone, they're fucked.

How is this relevant? Do you think Nigeria has no oil because of the evildumb whites? You think Botswana doesn't fund its economy using diamonds because they were all taken by the evildumb whites?

>Most all "niggers" live in countries that were colonized.

So do most people almost everywhere. How come Korea has done so well>

>Not all Jews

Are you claiming that Jews haven't achieved astonishing success given their numbers? Do you imagine that the average Jew is no smarter than the average nigger or human?

He is right,unless you bring micro nations,or very white influecend countries like Namibia. Negros are pointless,they are just good for cheap labour

Considering it's been quite a bit since their Roman colonization, I highly doubt you'd see anyone complain about it today. But back then, I bet my granny's left tit they did. I think you're forgetting that the Roman Empire expanded to more than just white people.

Except not all Italian americans are descended from mob families. Most were just immigrants coming to America.

If you're African american there's about a 90% chance your ancestors were slaves. African Americans descended from free men exist but are pretty rare.

Comparing the Italian mafia to African slavery when it comes to ancestral roots is downright retarded.

Ironically it does

Take this /pol/ shit back to where it belongs. Nothing good is going to come of it.

Yes,and that part of Africa is the wealthiest by far.The Roman empire has always been remembered with Nostalgia,and unlike negros,their former colonies,dodnt waste all the knowledge that they gave them. Africa had more infraestructure than places like China in the begonning of the XX century. But you cant expect chimps to run a nation succesfully.

>Name one
Ghana, Mali, Kongo, etc, etc.

>How is this relevant?
Do I really need to explain why resources are important to an economy's growth.

>So do most people almost everywhere. How come Korea has done so well
North Korea hasn't done so well.

>jews smahta den me
Ashkenazi Jews don't represent all Jews, mate. I thought I made that abundantly clear. Ashkenazi Jews are white as well, so why is it that a white Jew is, as you put it, doing better than the average non-Jewish white person? Same race, yet they have a higher average IQ in the U.S.

What about Nigeria? They're doing pretty well for themselves.

Yes they are doomed because blacks are not meant to live like civilized people, they are wild animals that can simply use tools making them more like biped predators in Africa than actual sapient beings.

You missed my point entirely. Their ancestors go back further than any civilization, just like everyone else's. To simplify their entire lineage to "slave" is highly idiotic.

Slaves had houses paid,and most landowners took care of them. Chinese were treatrd like literal scum,they were paid less and had to love literally like rats. Most people overexagerate how bad slavery

That's entirely bullshit, I'm Chinese-American and there's lots of diversity to our group. Cantonese were treated like absolute shit, e.g. the rail road workers/laundromat operators/orange chicken cookers. Literally the only reason Chinese-Americans aren't considered poor is because most of the well-off ones are actually Taiwanese-American college educated professionals. Cantonese Chinatowns are still absolute shitholes with crippling poverty.

Also, we weren't faced with segregation. My relatives visited the South during segregation and they were told to drink from white fountains and go to white bathrooms.

Kek. They are just surviving due to oil. Soon their will be a civil war due overpopulation. Nigeria is a shithole with 24% of unemployment

This guy think Africans were frolicking about with loincloths on and clubs in hand since the beginning of time. Africa birthed kingdoms and empires just like every other continent. (except North America and Straya.)

WE

WUZ

Yh and those kingdoms would have eventually collapse because the citizens are all niggers just as how every african country today is on the verge of collapse because of the black majority populace. Blacks are wild apes stop forcing Eurasian concepts like civilization on these poor dumb creatures all they want to do is eat, shit, fuck, and sleep in the wilderness.

SLAVEZ
:(

"Paid less." African slaves weren't paid at all.
I think you need to do some more research into chattel slavery. An African slave was no different than a piece of gum in your pocket. Your property to do with what you please. The Chinese were treated similarly to how blacks were treated during Jim Crow. Unless you're saying you would rather be a slave than a black person during Jim Crow, then I don't see how you could possibly see the Chinese had it worse than slaves.

Every kingdom/empire has its end. Valar morghulis, mate. Civilization developed separate from Eurasia in Sub-Saharan Africa, so I can't see how it was "forced onto them."

>can't respond with a logical argument
>quick les meeeme

>As of 2015, Nigeria is the world's 20th largest economy, worth more than $500 billion and $1 trillion in terms of nominal GDP and purchasing power parity respectively. It overtook South Africa to become Africa's largest economy in 2014.[13][14] Also, the debt-to-GDP ratio is only 11 percent, which is 8 percent below the 2012 ratio.[15][16] Nigeria is considered to be an emerging market by the World Bank;[17] It has been identified as a regional power on the African continent,[16][18][19] a middle power in international affairs,[20][21][22][23] and has also been identified as an emerging global power.[24][25][26] Nigeria is a member of the MINT group of countries, which are widely seen as the globe's next "BRIC-like" economies. It is also listed among the "Next Eleven" economies set to become among the biggest in the world. Nigeria is a founding member of the Commonwealth of Nations, the African Union, OPEC, and the United Nations amongst other international organisations.

Doesn't seem to bad to me. They certainly have problems, like how educated doctors and engineers tend to leave for America, but they aren't that bad off.

>slaves weren't paid
Never said that. I was talking about that housing was alredy paid

Before the arab went to the Sahara there were no black civilizations at all, also every black civilization will eventually end due to african genetics, just look at Zimbabwe and South Africa for example. Heck the Democratic Repubilc of Congo once had some shitty kingdom in it yet its one of the biggest hellholes on this planet.

>Nigeria is the world's 20th largest economy, worth more than $500 billion and $1 trillion in terms of nominal GDP and purchasing power parity respectively. It overtook South Africa to become Africa's largest economy in
You should mention that their population is like 5 times the one of South Africa. Absolute values mean shit.

If paid housing is what makes for the good life, then I guess refugees have better lives than the poor average American who has to pay for their own shelter.

except that is not fucking true here in Belgium

And the point your missing is that its nearly impossible for them to actually trace their ancestory because nobody gave a shit about preserving. The culture and history of property.

Most African americans have no clue what part of Africa they come from or what tribe their people came from.

That's why it's idiotic to point to other immigrants who came to America willingly to those were treated like cattle. One still has a link to their ancestry and culture that they carried with them to a new land. The other only goes as far back slavery before it gets muddled.

>In 1963 Fuller was the first African American inducted into the National Association of Manufacturers. During his acceptance speech he stated that "a lack of understanding of the capitalist system and not racial barriers was keeping blacks from making progress." In an interview that same year with U.S. News and World Report he said, "Negroes are not discriminated against because of the color of their skin. They are discriminated against because they have not anything to offer that people want to buy." Afterwards his company suffered severe setbacks as many of his comments were reported out of context. Major national black leaders reacted angrily and called for a boycott of Fuller Products.
sums up the whole situation pretty well

No,but Refugees,I suppose that you are not talking about the ones in Europe, have an easier life than child laborers in lets say Bangladesh.

>Before the arab went to the Sahara there were no black civilizations at all
That's completely false. Also, you seem to be implying that the Arabs settled in Sub-Saharan countries and built these nations. Many West African kingdoms simply adopted Islam to better trades with the Arabic world, because as you can see, the Arabic world laid between Sub-Saharan African and the rest of the known world at the time.

>Is /pol/ right? Are the Negros forever doomed in this shittiness?

The 21st century will see genetic engineering that makes any racial differences (real or imagined) irrelevant anyway. That's why I don't really worry about this stuff.

"African genetics" It's funny how scientific racism has been disproved since the 20th century. You could be more genetically similar to a black person than to another white person, so much for racial genetics.

no, see ethiopia, Nok culture and the Swahili city states, also Ghana existed before contact with the arabs

I'm having trouble understanding your point. Not personally knowing the specifics of your ancestry doesn't change your ancestry.

man that way too optimistic. genetic engineering will be way too politicized for it to work efficiently. GE is just a cleaner and more moral form of Eugenics imho. GE won't solve ghetto rot overnight. GE won't solve the Arab drought. socioeconomic problems and shiet.

The genetic distance between africans and eurasians is larger than the one between a dog and a wolf so Im more related to Maori than any african nigger on earth. Scientific racism has yet to be disproved at all.
Yh so fucking? Blacks are apes that belong in the wilderness nice to see their attempts to make civilization have failed.

He ment south korea not north korea..

>The genetic distance between africans and eurasians is larger than the one between a dog and a wolf so Im more related to Maori than any african nigger on earth.
Literally everything about this is false.

This conversation started by saying African americans are generally insecure about their cultural identity and history because their knowledge of their ancestry only goes as far back as slavery.

Finding out more beyond that is difficult and something lost on most African americans. This leads to insecurity and the whole WE WUZ phenomenon.

So pointing out that such ancestry exists is irrelevant. Of course it exists. African americans aren't space potato people. That said, unlike other minorities in the States, knowledge of this ancestry isn't readily available and is generally difficult to find. For most African americans, cultural identity only goes back as far as slavery and everything that came after.

What you're saying is irrelevant to conversation.

>The genetic distance between africans and eurasians is larger than the one between a dog and a wolf

Citation.

>Scientific racism has yet to be disproved at all.

Did you miss the last hundred years? There's more genetic differences within races than between them. The generic variation in the human species is incredibly minimal. Genetically, race is pretty much irrelevant. There are no visible genetic differences that are racially based that aren't environmental adaptions. AKA scientific racism is bullshit.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1893020/

North Koreans and South Koreans are the same race. My point is that economic growth has nothing to do with race.

>Ashkenazi Jews don't represent all Jews, mate.

I'm not your mate, faggot. And I never mentioned Ashkenazis, just look at Israel and compare it with your pet niggers.

>Ghana, Mali, Kongo,

You literally must be kidding. Unstable despotisms based on exchanging slaves for guns is "pretty successful"? the rest of the world had surpassed such a level thousands of years earlier.

>North Korea hasn't done so well.

Even with the Kims, it's done better than most nigger Republics have.

>Do I really need to explain why resources are important to an economy's growth.

So you missed my point completely? Why do you imagine Africa's resources have been depleted? It is STILL the richest continent by far, with abundant oil and mineral wealth that has been hopelessly mis-managed by free niggers since the end of colonial rule.

>Africa birthed kingdoms and empires just like every other continent. (except North America and Straya.)

So stupid. The Americas gave us many high civilisations, from the Inca to the Olmecs, Aztecs, Maya and Anasasi. Meanwhile no nigger state ever achieved even basic literacy or urban living without outside intervention.

You said, "Americans are really insecure about their race because they know their ancestors were slaves, hence all wewuzkangs shit."

My point is that black people have actually been kangz just like there have been white kangz. The difference is that African Americans have been displaced from their heritage, but that doesn't render their heritage false.

Belgian niggers aren't over-represented in crime statistics? Belgian niggers graduate from college at the same rates as human Belgians? You sure about that?

I said North America. Do you know what North America is?

So scratch the Inca, you're still a fucking retard.

>Did you miss the last hundred years? There's more genetic differences within races than between them. The generic variation in the human species is incredibly minimal. Genetically, race is pretty much irrelevant. There are no visible genetic differences that are racially based that aren't environmental adaptions. AKA scientific racism is bullshit.

Look at an african person's head from the side.

All Eurasians came from a single group of 1000s of humans in the middle east.

>There are no visible genetic differences that are racially based that aren't environmental adaptions.

So there ARE visible genetic differences that are race-based? Or are you claiming that a white person raised in Kenya would grow up as a nigger, black skin and all?

>look at hed frum syd
>response to science

Supporters of scientific racism never fail to impress me. Hundreds of years of shitty science from 'em and they're still going strong.

there is less genetic distance between a Sami and a black person than there is between two chimpanzees swinging around at the other side of the same forest

If you cant see the cranial difference between a european and an african you are clearly mentally retarded as you can only identify humans from their skin color.

yes they do in my province at least

I don't believe you. Show me the figures.

What? Are you meemzin' it up right now? I'm saying that there are no considerable genetic differences that exist on a racial basis. Meaning, a white person could be more genetically similar to a black person than to another white person.

And you're making the claim that these cranial differences are the cause of what exactly?

Are you fucking retarded? Anyone can see the racial traits that blacks have which whites lack. Also again it is completely impossible for any eurasian to be more related to an african than another eurasian unlese mixing occured recently.

there are cranial differences between mongoloids and caucasoids yet there is no difference in brain size

Race you fucking idiot.

All I'm asking for is a number of recent validated studies that are in favor of scientific racism. But let me guess, there's some liberal propaganda stopping that from happening, right?

Actually there is, mongoloids have slightly larger brains for their body size, which is exactly what the IQ scores predict / suggest.

>scientific racism

What do you mean by this? There are countless papers in anthropology and medicine that present differences between racial groups, does that count?

this is false, caucasoids have larger brain size but their brains are smaller relative to their body size

Mongoloids have larger brains though.

ello me mates;)))here is your mate williem back to teach you how to waggle your willy like a willy wanking bishop;;')) ohoy me mates;;))) now some of oyu guys are confused on how to waggle your willy eh???so u wanna be a willy wanking star,big deal.u gotta learn the willywanking game in 5 easy steps.cumon me mate lets leurn to wank our willies together with me mates gordon charlie and bill and even lilttle cousin nicky;))

STEP 1#

GRAB the willy!!you have to wait for it to turn into a sasuage stick, dont worry if it doest happen in 10 seconds like me!!!just grab an issue of your beano comic your mummy bought you at the newsagents, flip to a page with minnie the minxes bum and bbengin wanking your willy!!!

step #2

move your hand up and down your willy,ur getting there me mate;)))if possible do it with your mates in your tree house so your mummies cant see or hear you!!aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!;)));)))

STEP 3#

you will be feeling your willy about to explode!!!!!it's going to hurt a lil;;)do dont worry;)))because your willy is going to EXPLODE!!!!!!!!!!!just shout AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1MYWILLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and there will be goy wee wee verywhere thhat is very goeey;))if you finish before your mates then help them by waggling THEIR willies;)))

they don't

ello me mates;))) here is your mate williem back to teach you how to waggle your willy like a willy wanking
bishop;;')) ohoy me mates;;))) now some of you guys are confused on how to waggle your willy eh???so u wanna be a willy wanking star ?

big deal u gotta learn the willywanking game in 5 easy steps cumon me mate lets learn to wank our willies
together with me mates gordon charlie and bill and even little cousin nicky ;)) STEP #1

GRAB the willy!! you have to wait for it to turn into a sausage stick, dont worry if it doest happen in 10 seconds
like me!!! just grab an issue of your beano comic your mummy bought you at the newsagents, flip to a page with minnie the minxes bum and begin wanking your willy!!! STEP #2

move your hand up and down your willy,ur getting there me mate;))) if possible do it with your mates in your tree house so your mummies cant see or hear you!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! ;)));))) STEP #3

you will be feeling your willy about to explode!!!!! it's going to hurt a lil ;;) do dont worry ;))) because your willy
is going to EXPLODE!!!!!!!!!!!just shout AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1MYWILLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and there will be gooey wee wee everywhere that is very goeey;))if you finish before your mates then help them by waggling THEIR willies;)))

That's literally what I said you fucking moron.

It's the ratio of brain to body that matters, otherwise dolphins would be smarter than humans.

When all your arguments get BTFO, time to start flinging shit, eh?

''ooooooooohhhh man me mates!! allo me chapss!!! i think me mates i have just made a major breakthrough in the field of the majestic art of the waggle..!!!lissen closely maties,its not often u hear wagglin tips down the line like what im abouta drop now!!

so u know howdo waggle ur willy.and you now it causes willy pleasure. but did u know what if you stick your finger up your bum and wiggle it around u get bumbum pleasure instead?? combine it with the willy waggle for dubble trubble 0_o whOaAOAOAOaoAOoooo!!!!!!!!!!nows thats what i callsome relief eh esse..mmmhmmm.......stick me finger up my bum......pull it out....hehehehehit smells lilke poopie...eh ey kid,...smell me thinga eheheh smell me smellie fingers kid heheheheheh!!!!!!!!!.....

if u want advanced bumpleasure shove TWO or maybe THREE fingers up ur bum!!!! keep wagglin until ur entire body starts convulsin w/ PLEASURE!!!!!!!!!!!!aaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1MYBUMANDMYWILLY THEYFEELLIKE ITS AN EARTHQUAKE IN ME BUM A AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAAaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i dress up in me sisters school unform.finga me bum and take pictures and post it on the internet!!!!!!!! i always ask me mummy and daddies permission to use the net first 0_o just because mummie and daddie dont wanna see u waggle doesnt mean u can be a freeloader breakin the house rules -_-

well until then.pippip cheerio me wankas!!!im off to finga me mates bums and put the picturegrabs on a website called "domblr.com"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!until then waggle it away maties!!!!!! ''
[0:37:52] wormsWormsWOrmsWORmsWORMsWORMSWORMSWORMS!!!!: ''ello me m8s of a gday gday or gd evening as they say on the streets of lodnon

today iv got some good ol quips for you oh yes i do me mates, i ve got a lotta gooes on a big GREAT one and those are for all of me mates here all of you fine people

Mongoloids have bigger brains than Caucasoid.

based willywaggler

today im gonna be learing y ou guys how to waggle your willies , no okay me mates dont be telling nobody else this is between u and i, u wouldnt want anyone else having the same fun as us would u?

first u gotta google on the yahoos BOOBIES tnhe u unzip your trouser gruab ur willy AND WAG IT TO ENDLESS WILLY PLEASURE

aaAAaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa im WAGGING MY WILLY IM GOING TO EXPLOEDE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
my WILLLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY WILLY IS GOING TO EXPLODE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA '''

I had to literally rub my eyes after reading that.

You're making the implication that the larger your brain is relative to your body size, the more inherently intelligent it makes you. That's simply untrue. Intelligence works based on how efficiently your brain communicates with itself, not its size.

ello mates ;) good ev'nin,as they say on the streets of england!!!!! i was just waggling my willy the other day when i googled something into yahoo...callled "porno".....oh man me mates you gotta check this out!!! all these boobies and bums for all the eye can see!!!!!my willy has never been so overwhelmed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!imwagglingmywilllyyyaAaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MY WILLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaathat hit the goodstuf.im a bit of an artful dodger you see you pick up these tips and tricks from the rookeries and streets of england so dont go around telling anybody about porno ok???ok:)me mates we have a deal ;) waggle it away maties!!

is this a mantra or something? Repeating something multiple times doesn't make it less wrong.
Also there is no post timer on Veeky Forums, neat

Blacks are obviously stupid as they have sloped small foreheads like chimps.

>You're making the implication that the larger your brain is relative to your body size, the more inherently intelligent it makes you.

Yes.

>That's simply untrue.

then why does IQ correlate with relative brain size, but not with absolute brain size?

>Intelligence works based on how efficiently your brain communicates with itself, not its size.

There's a degree of both, yes. However, larger relative brain size absolutely does lead to higher IQ.

Scientific racism is the idea that races are superior/inferior to one another on a racial basis.

Racist much ?
Fucking a people. Up all night snorting caffeine pills and drinking monster.

Mouses have the same/similar brain-to-body ratios. If it mattered so much, they'd be just as intelligent as we are.