Why do Americans dress so fucking poorly?

Why do Americans dress so fucking poorly?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O9K866KmnE8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Athleticism

big cocks don't need nice clothes

OBSESSED

I'm a eurofag, but I wondered about this too when I visited the US. NYC wasn't bad, but everywhere else was fucking atrociously bad.

Hypermasculine culture tells us that caring about our appearance is for fags.

Because THEY ARE AMERIFATS

who cares when the niggers fuck all the women anyway

I agree. Most people don't give enough shit, theyd rather spend the money on vacations, nice houses. But I don't think americans are even close to as bad as how Germans dress.

Germans only dress bad in the south, and even then its mostly old people

if you're talking about how German tourists dress then 100% true, when i see them here I can't tell if they're Americans or Germans. same amount of fatness, too.

Cause they dont need to look rich

I have this theory that Americans - north and south, not just the US - tend to equate good appearance less with what they put on their body and more with the body itself. We tend to eat much more and much worse than the rest of the world, which leads to us working out more, which leads to putting emphasis on having a good body and not on clothes. One of the many reasons why I hate living here.

This. I'm a chad, but my gf left me for some broke black man, with a huge 10inch cock. I envy him so much, but the big black men always take our women :(

I didn't realize how bad it was until I visited Barcelona earlier this year. I stayed in a hostel near a university and every day everywhere I looked everyone was so unbelievably well dressed it forced me to rethink all my past wardrobe decisions.

But to answer the question I don't think people here, especially guys, care all that much about clothes. What job you have and what car you drive is much more important status-wise. And putting a lot of time and effort into your appearance is considered pretty feminine.

>the niggers are why I'm not a winner

t. skinnyfat br hue

working out is basic fucking hygiene, you monkey

America is an effeminate nation

How many guns do you own? How big is your truck? How big is your woman?

>expecting Americuck to dress nicely
lmao

the reason americans dress shit is because you look up to black people

every american dresses with this slight nigger touch to it

its very subtle but it stands out to non americans. american white "men" dont even realise they are doing it probably

>nice bait

I wish this was bait user :\
>tfw cucked by big black men
Why do I even live man.

Why do europeans smell so fucking bad?

>putting emphasis on having a good body and not on clothes

>americans
>good body
this is a joke right

yes how dare they smell like actual humans instead of chemicals, its completely gross and disgusting and girls won't like you unless you use our new OldSpice RealMan™ Deodorant and Cologne which you can buy for only $10.99!

not him, but wouldn't that make it all the more Veeky Forums to be healthy if everyone's a fat fuck?

>he can't afford to bathe

We have australian tier gym culture in the sunny cities like LA or Phoenix. You really can't compare an actual nation like the US with multiple cultures across it to a miniature country like Germany, UK, or France. I mean the UK alone has a multitude of distinct subcultures. A person from Boston, Lincoln, and Phoenix have very little in common.

>westernwear

where you born retarded or did you just huff too much glue in highschool?

>American "fashion"

Is there even any influential Americuck designer?

not all americans

>American "fashion"

Because most Americans don't care for nice clothes and fashion sense.

w2c Nidhogg shirt?

The girls could be European too, in my opinion. But the fat neckbeard with glasses in the back literally looks like 95 % of Americans.

Fuck you, our old people do palewave much better than any hipster ever could.

bathing has little to do with the slight body odor that occurs throughout the day, but how would I expect an american to know what humans actually smell like?

Huh, a country with people from every other country all together. I don't know how we would know anything about how different people smell. We don't have people from literally everywhere or anything. But if you would like to be with other people who smell and don't bathe I suggest moving to india.

i recommend watching this

youtube.com/watch?v=O9K866KmnE8

learn to love the human body

>america is an effeminate nation

just because americans are fat doesnt mean we dont work out. and americans arent even the fattest country. and even then the south drags down the statistics of the whole country.
giving antibiotics to newborns has a direct link to obesity and we as a nation abuse the fuck out of antibiotics. this fucks with gut bacteria and impacts the way you digest food.

>this fucks with gut bacteria and impacts the way you digest food.

>i dont like science and facts

>fucks with gut bacteria and impacts the way you digest food.
>science and facts

although the country has some serious antibiotic abuse problems, science will actually tell you you're obese because you eat more calories than you use lardo