How can i make my room/Apt smell good Veeky Forums ?

How can i make my room/Apt smell good Veeky Forums ?

I want to make my room smell good and manly 24/7 fa. my room doesn't smell bad it just doesn't smell of anything 90% of the time. I just want a way to make my room smell subtle and manly

I was thinking of getting an oil diffuser and maybe attaching it to an electronic time to come of for 10min or so every hour .

Is this a bad idea ?

Other urls found in this thread:

muji.us/store/ultrasonic-aroma-diffuser-large.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I guess the thing is, that if you have the same smell all the time, then you wont smell it after some time. So it will be somehow pointless

I think OP is probably more concerned how his room smells more for other people than himself

expensive candles

>How can i make my room/Apt smell good

Spend less time in it
Oil diffusers aren't great for this purpose
Commercially available air fresheners with timed release (either plug in or battery) do the trick, but scent choices are limited.
Candles are superior in ambiance and scent, but are expensive.

Im afraid of candles cauz fire burns

Air purifier duh.

Burn incense. You can get a pack of like 30-40 incense sticks and a holder for it at the dollar store for a couple bucks, and it makes a big difference.

>burning incense

>implying the small curls of smoke aren't the most aesthetic thing you'll ever see
>Implying the long, thin form of the incense stick isnt the body you strive for
>Implying watching something slowly burn away isn't the best and most Veeky Forums metaphor for your pathetic life
It's like you're trying to be as plebian as possible

>naming files things so you can remember them
>hating incense

muji.us/store/ultrasonic-aroma-diffuser-large.html

buy one of these. v aesthetic & Veeky Forums. essential oils can be switched out easily, have tons of great scents.

>good
>manly
just get some pine boughs, light em on fire, and wave em around in your room till they burn up. do that once in a while.

>depositing ash and China's finest heavy metals on all your clothes and shit

>Drinks flourided water

>not having a six stage staggered whole house water filter and RO unit for drinking
Irredeemable.

>being a stoopid

Essential Oil diffuser diffuse a mist every 15 minutes. You don't even know how they work dumbass. They already do that by default.

Also, CdG fragrance offers several incense scents.

>not filtering pure rainwater for your enjoyment
How plebian can you get?

>living in america, which is owned by China
zozzle americucks getting fucked by chinese master race

you will need:

A wax-warmer of some sort, electric like scentsy or something candle lit doesn't matter.

Mortor and pestle bowl

Pine tree, Cedar- green removed from branches

Oil (coconut or nut oil)

Mash the leaves up in the mortor and pestle for maximum scent, place in bowl with some oil and very small amount of water.

cover the top with aluminum and poke a few wholes through.

you can add essential oils like cedar or mint or cinnamon but all you have to do is thank the god(s) for the gifts nature provides you for infinite pine needles and cedar leaves.

yes, your room will smell like a lodge.

>Muji

70% of the price you're paying is for the design.

Coffee Beans. Every sophisticated douche has coffee beans as means to coat their disgusting lifestyle.

just keep your window open as much as possible