Tattoo thread

Post yer inspo

Kinda related:
Im trying to decide where to intentionally scar my face. I'm thinking a slash across my eyebrow would look pretty effay, but across the bridge of my nose is pretty sweet too. The nose one seems like it might be too contrived, though. Any thoughts or suggestions?

Don't be such a retard.

Valid suggestion, thanks for the input. I'm gonna disregard it, though.

just three crosses; one in the middle of your eyebrows, and the other two down of your eyes

upper one is Jesus, rest of em are the fuckin thieves

stop being a pussy lad

a scar isnt effay if you gave it to yourself

b8

No, that's retarded.

Yeah, but if I make up some excuse, then nobody will know that it was me, ya dig?

Not b8, genuinely interested in such a thing.

My inspiration?
Working and being around felons, roughnecks, and being a mariner.
>when you want to get new tattoos done ASAP, but bills and priorities say otherwise

You are mentally ill.
>How'd you get that scar?
>OH I CUT MYSELF IN THE MIRROR INTENTIONALLY. Oh wait, I mean, I got into a car crash.
Jesus. Go earn your scars like man. Not some tryhard faggot.
When women ask about my scars, I tell them honest stories.
People will see through your bullshit by the way you talk. Guaranteed.

holy fucking shit

Man i could never get a tattoo because they aren't timeless. You will change, your tastes will change, your mindset will change. There will be a moment in your life where you will wonder what the fuck you were thinking. Awful.

>i am so insecure i have to constantly reinvent myself and question my decisions

I have yet to meet a person who regrets a tattoo they have, even mediocre ones

...That's that buzzfeed faggot isn't it?
Jesus christ just when you think it can't get any worse

whoever did that should be in jail

>I have yet to meet a person who regrets a tattoo they have, even mediocre ones

lol

Had this done on Saturday, Halloween special.

real cute

Looks really cool actually man.

How about No.9 (IX)?

Calling someone a faggot when you've got those tattoos is seriously ironic

Would sooner get 4 my man

In all reality I would get 4 because its nice

I meant VI so 6 my bad

thanks yo

dope my dude

Dope but tattooing across both your knee and ribs seems like hell

Traditional tattoos are still around 100 years later for a reason

is this bait

not if that picture is of you and your "wicked" chest piece

Its fucking spammed in these threads and you fell for the bait, unless i fell for your bait

Someone post joker tattoo to see if we can catch another one

I like it

I'm trying to come up with my first tattoo. I know I want the letters MTBB done but I want an acrostic poem using it. I was thinking "mermaid tails, beautiful" but I have no idea what to use for the last B. Any ideas?

(Beaches sounds kind of stupid)

I already have scars on my body and head from non-self-inflicetd injuries, but no effay face scars. I'd rather not fuck around with my face, as there is a chance that any natural scar will look like shit. But whatever, thanks for the advice homo.

Is it just an original design or is it in reference to something? I like it.

backwards

Found this on google images.
Loving it,
Wouldnt get the brand new part tattooed, just the I will die alone portion and the grim reaper.

e d g y

It's the artist's original design.

>what is the tattoo removal industry?

Got this done just a few days ago

This is pretty cool, dude. Is it a refrence to something?

1/5

2/5

I had a pretty life changing event happen not too long ago, and not to make this a life blog or anything, I've been in a really dark place for a while. I've been trying to change my outlook lately, and what happened really brought it all together for me. It's supposed to be a reminder for me that It's better on the other side if I can get there, as cheesy and dumb as that sounds.

3/5

4/5

5/5

your freckle is cute as fuck friendo

I got into a car accident and had a pretty cool looking lash through an eyebrow, and of course some other shit on my face. However, I'm glad it healed. Don't maim yourself. Catch a flight to some foreign land and do some hard labor/seek out crazy life experiences, you'll end up w/ some cool shit that actually gives you character. instead of the bathroom self-mutilation you seem to be planning, here.

>people really think that getting a cartoon in your skin forever until you die is a good idea

Kill yourselves faggots

telling someone what is or is not a good idea that does not directly affect you and thinking that is a good idea...no need to kill yourself...just go sit in the car with the garage door closed for a little while and reflect on your life decisions up until this point!!!

This isn't good.

why not???

is that you?

that's the creepiest tattoo ive seen in a long time desu senpai

yes mine...why creepy???

That's great man. I can appreciate certain tattoos as nothing more than works of art, but it just means so much more when you get a tattoo with some actually significance. Stay up, chief

Thanks babe

Do you think it would be a bad idea to get a tattoo if I have psoriasis?

thats the type of stuff you should google buddy

Your gonna be ugly forever and ever until you die

Swedish?

did you mean Spanish???