Low Calorie Food & Drinks List:
>pastebin.com/raw/93cLG9jj

Model Diet Manual:
>imgur.com/a/kdIyE

Groups!
>MyFitnessPal: "Veeky Forums friends"
community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112013-fa-friends
>Lose It!: "Veeky Forums friends"
loseit.com/#Community:GroupProfile!id=b74af47e37c14232ba6405f03df6f670^/fa/ friends

Water?

I've just been dumping it in the toilet. Why would i ever need it?

>still pooping regularly
You're eating way too much

is she /thinspo/?

>she

shes definitely a girl

>april77 joeys are now loose on my waist
>still tight through the leg

welp time to start long distance running.

also ive now lost 30 lbs since i started browsing /thinspo/ so yay.

>take dump
>eat less
>cut out salt
>feel thinner
>weigh in 1kg heavier

w-what did i do wrong? ;_;

>still eating

Nothing user, you did great. But sometimes when big dietary change happens your metabolism gets confused and starts hoarding fat or water. Just give it a week or two and your body will adjust.

helo fwamile daly remindar to stey hidhratted luv u soooo muhch tanks bye

Thanks pupe

I just want to be frail and delicate

tfw can't stop eating

Should I do ab exercise?

Maybe. Why do you wanna do ab excercises?

I'd like a defined stomach but I heard abs are made in the kitchen

ab excercises won't decrease the fat on your stomach but it will increase the muscle size of your abs.. depends. it's largely a kitchen problem

Ok I'm going to start working out after I'm skinny since I don't think I have the energy to eat little and workout

>ab excercises won't decrease the fat on your stomach
BS, ab exercises will indeed increase fat burning

But it wont target anything specific.

I'm still waiting for froggo to reply once again with all of its cuteness.

PS: Your reminders are actually useful.

both correct

if you want to have your abs be more visible you need to lose bodyfat, so that means doing cardio and/or eating less simple carbs/sugar, ideally both of those

How can I do cardio but avoid building muscle? I used to job twice a week but I stopped because my legs were getting beefy.

you cant build muscle if you dont eat, user

>if you dont eat
As in dieting, right?

Yes. Honestly core exercises like planks are good for lower back health too. And if you have stronger abs, they can help you look a lot less bloated when you drink and eat, at least in my experience.

>stop responding to this brit

ilu frof

ofc, you only build muscle if you eat enough
fuck off

Which would be more effective for weightloss, vegan or no carbs?

neither dumbass just eat less
not eating meat has zero to do with losing weight

how am i gonna eat today to facilitate for the halloween sweets pls help

No carbs. But really as long as you are under your TDEE you'll lose weight. Ketosis is something you can look into to see if that's a good fit.

Have a treat later tonight if you have room, avoid all the daytime snacking. A small sweet won't kill you and it's fun.

It's not unheard of that people cheat one day a week while dieting, if you really feel the urge then just do it calmly and be sure to enjoy it, if not you'll just be stuffing in and you'll end up wasting candy and feeling frustrated, just be sure it won't happen again this week.

Why do fat people celebrate Halloween when it is for spooky skeletons?

Happy /thinspo/ day fellow skellingtons (and aspiring skellingtons)

Fuck off.
Anyone could retort with a good ol' meme about how skeletons don't celebrate halloween because of le sugar

helo ur welcom i luv u tanks bye

helo

You seem upset. No need to use fowl language.

given how much water weight can change your weight on any given day, what do you guys use to track your actual weight? a weekly average or something?

Yeah. Weekly average. I don't get too caught up in daily numbers

I'm getting my wisdom teeth out now. I hope it helps me lose weight not gain.

Good luck to you! My friend recently had them out and said it wasn't as bad as he thought.

don't get your hopes up m8
a single tooth weights like 5 grams

They're probably talking about how there's not a whole lot of food you can eat the first few days after it's removed.

Good luck, user! Don't forget to keep the wounds clean and don't over exert yourself until you've healed. My sister got dry socket that way. I think I slept for like 24 hours after mine were taken out.

1. Gender
2. Briefs or boxer briefs

>1. Male
>2. Briefs

In for comfy spooky halloween theme

>Male
>Boxer briefs

>1. Female
>2. Panties

I was feeling run down so I broke keto nine days ago. My body weight stabilized three kgs heavier, I was expecting to put on five kgs water weight. So I've lost eleven kgs so far. I want to lose eleven more but at least six more.

Got a pic of that rear end?

not me, expect pic of my boipussy in 2 months

1. 404
2. Boxers

>male
>panties

how to get a taller gf?

P-pics?

I used to date a girl taller than me. You just ask them out.

ok thanks will try

b yourself

I second that

no way. and honestly I just wear them sometimes when having a fap. not even gay (lulz) but think it was just from getting bored fapping the same way.

thanks for elaborating desu.
Im a huge fan of guys saying theyre not gay, and proceding to describing gay shit. But if it makes you feel good y not. kek

anytime senpai. needed the next frontier in exciting faps, normal stuff was getting boring. the struggle is real.

Any good thinspo sites?like Reddit etc?

>two weeks of binge because loss of focus during midterms.
>Expect to gain a fuckton.
>Still 6'2" 157

>Female
>boxer briefs

myproana :^)

post pics

>been really good for two weeks
>expecting to lose my final pound
>still the same

1. Gender
>female
2. Briefs or boxer briefs
>Bikini or cheeky for myself but I like when guys wear boxer briefs or trunks.

Ever try boyshorts? Those look comfy

I like to wear womens bikini panties. Better than mens underwear.

Bet that feels comfy on the penis in the short term, but long term doesn't it get bunched up?

LMAO faggot

>female
>actually do like boyshorts. comfy af so I have a bunch plus regular lingerie and stuff

It can be but I just used to it.

Not him.
Fuck off.

Do you tuck?

Thanks user

pls post pic in boyshorts

having everything bunced up is much nicer then just letting penis hanging down one leg. I have big legs so I pull my ballsack forwards then let the penis hang diagonally across it.

I feel like as I guy I'm missing out on all the fun underwear that could be had. I just wear boxer briefs but women get so many amazing options and can pick the style that looks most flattering on you.

Boxer briefs are nice, but, I feel like we are behind the times.

Ah okay. I donno I don't really notice my hanging penis. Guess I'm just use to it dangling. Sometimes with tighter jeans it get bunched up and I get that cock bulge thing going on in the front, especially if I'm recovering from a halfie.

Am i thin?

Yes

no you are as neutral as it gets, not skinny or, not chubby or lean

Thin girls dont look good.

Suck my ass.

He's not skinny, but he is thin.

Id like delicious cum out of your belly button desu

you probably think that because your mom is obese

Sounds like Freud

no he isn't, this is what a normal person look like

anybody here lose more than like 50lbs? i've lost 70 so far and i've got some questions

Yeah a thin normal person. I bet his BMI is like 21 or so. To be skinny he'll need to be more like 17 or 18.

Yeah but my mom would fuck your mom in a fight.

Or even a race to produce a healthy baby.

I lost 70 also fampai. (5' 10" Started at 216-lbs and now weigh 146-lbs). How can I help you?